Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BP sub model has changed since it first launched, its now an annual fee and annual limit not monthly so you can do less big orders.

Wouldn't bother again and nothing was ever in stock

Reactions: 5
So for Ella’s birthday she’s painting her own bedroom. God I feel so sorry for that girl. Selfish mother too busy painting her own office to paint hers for her! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
love how her buying an all saints outlet t shirt and pants has motivated her to get a clothing rail to put all her primark stuff on

if she'd lost 20 pounds, she would have complained about how none of her clothes fit her anymore !!

Reactions: 6
I'm watching her 'live' - I do believe she's trollied (inebriated)....When she said 'Paul Rodd made an appearance in The Only Murders in the building' - I was a bit confused as I've never heard of Paul Rodd?...she means Paul RUDD!!!! FFS Khila, give it a rest, you sound ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So for Ella’s birthday she’s painting her own bedroom. God I feel so sorry for that girl. Selfish mother too busy painting her own office to paint hers for her! 😡
Didn't she get that "present" last year?

Wait.... is she pretending to be drunk? She filmed the latter part of her vlog straight after the live but is acting different

Last edited:
Why does she say SCROB?! She's trying a posh accent but I've never met anyone who replaces every U sound with an O

Reactions: 9
I find it odd that her daughter doesn't seem to have friends. Is it just me that has a house every night of the week?

Reactions: 3
I find it odd that her daughter doesn't seem to have friends. Is it just me that has a house every night of the week?
If she was your mum (mom?) would you bring your mates round?! She’d absolutely be trying to be the “cool mum” off Mean Girls. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you northern? Maybe not so obvious if not local?

Sometimes when I need a giggle, I go rewatch her "I went back" vlog where she's getting her hair done and whilst in the hairdressers she talks in a true local accent. I highly recommend listening to that for A- a laugh and B- to see why her pronunciation seems laboured and fake.

For someone who has lived their whole life in Doncaster and was brought up by parents who collect beer mats to stick on the walls... it's just doesn't seem a genuine way of speaking. Some of her pronunciations sound like she's trying to be posh/middle class and at other times she's completely reinvented the word, subtitles often misinterpret her.
Could be! To me I just hear the typical short northern vowels that make o sounds sound like uh sounds. Oh well, I’m deffo in the minority! Haha

Reactions: 2
Plus her house is a state all the time and that dog is off putting, Ella still spends half the time at her dad’s so they might live closer to her school

That reply was so fcking rude! The woman was being perfectly friendly so that response was uncalled for like every response from her.

Grimmed out by the dirty off white wall, dirty stained computer chair, beige tee the dirt looks even more noticeable!

Watching her drunk live reminds me of a 17 year old trying one sip of booze for the first time and acting like they have had a whole bottle pretending they are rat arsed in front of their friends

That train obsessed young guy she is slating on tiktok has learning difficulties and she is saying he’s putting it on???? I hope she gets called out by autism charities

Reactions: 10
Watching her drunk live reminds me of a 17 year old trying one sip of booze for the first time and acting like they have had a whole bottle pretending they are rat arsed in front of their friends
This is exactly what i thought 🤣😂
Embarrassingly, she also reminds me of myself during lockdown 1, pissed midweek by myself, bored, posting random crap on my stories thinking I'm amusing... does she know she can go out and see people. i wonder what her marriage is actually like that it's more preferable and natural for her to go talk nonsense AT (definitely not to) strangers on the internet rather than spend the evening with her husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the empties video with the beige background she looks so different! Cheekbones, lips and eyes…. Has she had work done or is it just more makeup than usual?

Reactions: 3
In the empties video with the beige background she looks so different! Cheekbones, lips and eyes…. Has she had work done or is it just more makeup than usual?
Maybe it's because she looks clean!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but half arse painting your daughters bedroom is not a birthday present. She’s been patching that white up (badly) since they moved in.
Looks like she’s gonna bring a new MOG out 🤦🏼‍♀️ She over pronounced on Instagram that moch about the mogs this morning even the captions picked it op 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.