Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were getting (re)married in a few weeks with a professional photographer doing photos wouldnt you make a proper effort with your skin care routine until the date?
My skin is breaking out just looking at her clogging her pores with a million different prodocts.

Also, she's made pretty much this exact same video as part of bodgit beauty mornth last year.

Reactions: 4
That haul.

She's going to need a full can of dry shampoo to last 5 days!!!????

Wtf is elliptical packaging?

She's decided Kyle lip kits are the same as Colour Pop for some reason. So she's bought a matte Kylie lip kit when she could have just bought the non matte Colour Pop prodact she wanted. Luckily she loooorvs it.

Travel size Head and Shoulders are like gold dust apparently.

Boff and scrob. Her eyes stong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That haul.

She's going to need a full can of dry shampoo to last 5 days!!!????

Wtf is elliptical packaging?

She's decided Kyle lip kits are the same as Colour Pop for some reason. So she's bought a matte Kylie lip kit when she could have just bought the non matte Colour Pop prodact she wanted. Luckily she loooorvs it.

Travel size Head and Shoulders are like gold dust apparently.

Boff and scrob. Her eyes stong.
I was just coming on to say the same thing about the dry shampoo as she’s also bought a travel size shampoo and conditioner 🤷🏼‍♀️
so if you plan on washing your hair, how the hell would you use a full can of dry shampoo…in 5 days 🤦🏼‍♀️

And yes Khila, you’re only about 5 years late to the Kylie cosmetics lip kits 😂

Reactions: 6
Have I just got it dead wrong with dry shampoo? I feel like if I used a whole can in 5 days I’d want to shave my head my hair would likely feel so disgusting. A can lasts me mOnths.

Her pronunciations in this video were on anOther level. She lorved her big tob of Nivea to use after a scrob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine how itchy her scalp would be with a full can of dry shampoo in it! She clearly isn’t washing her hair properly if she needs that much that often.

Reactions: 7
Full can would last me months also. The state of her hair in her vlogs, there's no way she uses dry shampoo daily and if she is she's doing it wrong, you can regularly see visible clumps matted together due to grease, dry shampoo wouldn't rectify that anyway even with daily use.

I still wonder if she's overdrying her scalp causing it to produce excess natural oils to compensate.

This current obsession with oiling her body up like a chip pan isn't going to help with her overall greasy appearance

For some reason all I can see are her teeth in the last few videos. I don't know if she's closer to the camera or something but I can't stop looking at them. It looks like she has 50 teeth in the bottom row they're so crowded.

Reactions: 5
If she uses so much dry shampoo, why is her hair always so greasy? It makes me ITCH, it literally looks sticky. For someone who doesn't like to style their hair because of damage she surely knows that clogging your hair full of dry shampoo and not washing it is a recipe for breakage

the last thing she needs is more lip prodocts when she's got loads from 2014 rotting in her cloffice

Last edited:
I watched her haul very hungover this morning and I did have to stop and reevaluate what exactly am I doing with my life watching a grown woman get excited about head and shoulders minis 🤣

I'm always surprised she buys cheap hair care, partly because I'm a shampoo snob.

She is going to end up with bald patches if she carries on. The chemicals in dry shampoo are no joke!

If I was getting married again I would be buying decent shampoo decent body products and just nice things as its a special occasion. She would rather buy the cheapest tat so she gorge on Taco Bell.

I think come november she will hit rock bottom as she has built up this wedding for two years and I dont think she is going to look like a 21yr old fitness influencer in the desert in her wedding dress like she thinks she will

Reactions: 12
I think come november she will hit rock bottom as she has built up this wedding for two years and I dont think she is going to look like a 21yr old fitness influencer in the desert in her wedding dress like she thinks she will
Absolutely. If it wasn’t for Shane getting the snip, I’d have put money on her next project being a baby. She’ll rosh into something, either house up for sale or she’ll rip out her kitchen while Shane is at work one day.

She is going to end up with bald patches if she carries on. The chemicals in dry shampoo are no joke!

If I was getting married again I would be buying decent shampoo decent body products and just nice things as its a special occasion. She would rather buy the cheapest tat so she gorge on Taco Bell.

Nah but she’ll have the built up to Christmas to get excited for it and then it’ll be vegas and no kids so she’ll be fine, come February? Or March she’ll be really really low

Reactions: 3
Nah but she’ll have the built up to Christmas to get excited for it and then it’ll be vegas and no kids so she’ll be fine, come February? Or March she’ll be really really low
She'll be excited for September by then :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
The new StarbOcks by hers lOcks like it’s one mOnth from opening.

Must be exhausting to change your accent so moch. Pack it in Mik.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The new StarbOcks by hers lOcks like it’s one mOnth from opening.

Must be exhausting to change your accent so moch. Pack it in Mik.
I just came here to post the 'lOcks like it's opening' thing. I had to rewatch that part as I couldn't believe the pronunciation.

• Haha
I'm watching the clip of her in a dark room, can't hear what she's saying and all I can see is half of a dog. Soch bad quality.

Opfront
Hongry
Sonday
Hot tob

'Delicious'
Screenshot_20220829-081427_YouTube.jpg

No. No. No.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Learn some other adjectives woman! Delicious is the only word she knows to describe food!

In the greasy skin favourites my favourite was cOpple instead of couple

• Heart
I just came here to post the 'lOcks like it's opening' thing. I had to rewatch that part as I couldn't believe the pronunciation.
I came here to say the same.........

After Vegas, she will be doing the 'vlogmas Eve' stoff in October ( 😂 )...and then she's taking Shane and the kids to Disney next year isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm watching the clip of her in a dark room, can't hear what she's saying and all I can see is half of a dog. Soch bad quality.
I couldn't understand a word. Is she on drogs? Serious question.
Look at her hair whilst she's cocktail making, the mid lengths are all clumped together 🤢 Why is she so reluctant to keep herself clean?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.