Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even sure the example she's used supports the point she's trying to make? Pretty sure no one ever says "ooh this is lovely it's giving me blackpool vibes". Does any British person actually go to london and feel like they're abroad?? I'm surprised she didn't stomp round harry P world wearing a tshirt with a "my other holiday is Las Vegas" slogan.

Her views are so low wouldn't surprise me if her channel is dead in a year.

Reactions: 10
The only reason why say costa del Blackpool is when it’s hot and feels like you’re abroad! Not because anywhere is like Blackpool!

Reactions: 9
There is definitely an undertone of "We spend $$$$ on holidays to our favorite (without the u) places Vegas and New York whereas everyone else in the UK goes to Blackpool"

She's an imbecile!

Reactions: 12
She’s so rude and nasty on her comments. More people need see this. She gives sly nastiness in so many of her comments, then wonders why people end up leaving her channel/not engaging… bloody rude cow. Can dishbit out but can’t take it!

Reactions: 8
I'm not even sure the example she's used supports the point she's trying to make? Pretty sure no one ever says "ooh this is lovely it's giving me blackpool vibes". Does any British person actually go to london and feel like they're abroad?? I'm surprised she didn't stomp round harry P world wearing a tshirt with a "my other holiday is Las Vegas" slogan.

Her views are so low wouldn't surprise me if her channel is dead in a year.
This has reminded me how I had a colleague who was obsessed with America, always wearing US brand clothes and bringing back American snacks to eat at work. Constantly banging on about the next Vegas holiday. It was so braggy.

Reactions: 6
There is definitely an undertone of "We spend $$$$ on holidays to our favorite (without the u) places Vegas and New York whereas everyone else in the UK goes to Blackpool"

She's an imbecile!
She thinks she's so well travelled but she's spent 2 nights in a premier inn and ate at mcdonalds. She could have done the exact same in donny. She has nothing to brag about. She needs a raincheck that women.

She’s so rude and nasty on her comments. More people need see this. She gives sly nastiness in so many of her comments, then wonders why people end up leaving her channel/not engaging… bloody rude cow. Can dishbit out but can’t take it!
That's the real her. No wonder she doesn't have any genuine friends to talk to and has to resort to filming boring monologues in her spare room because she's a lonely bint with a wet lettuce husband

Reactions: 11
She’s deleted that person’s comment ! It had 11 likes last time I looked.
She's deleted a few comments.......I didn't see what the other ones said though

She's done a friday favourites - spraying mists and oils all over herself.......and then uses a random sentence, describing it as an 'oxymoron' - it wasn't an 'oxymoron' - Khila just tries to make herself look educated by sticking random words in sentences.......

We also have a new saying 'moch of a mochness' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s trying to force a comparison again, Home Bargains serums, might be like Kiehls, but they’re not Kiehls.

I don’t know why she’s been so reluctant to try The Ordinary and Inkey List, they’d be right up her street, and probably a popular video to have made 3 years ago. Especially that red AHA Ordinary mask, she’d be well into that, ignoring the instructions and leaving it on for an hour.

• Haha
'Needs most'
'A mosty scent'
'The experience of the prodact is so moch'

It's a video of her sitting at her desk and layering several oily products onto her oily face. Then dousing herself with sprays, one of which she doesn't like the smell of. Why do this in the bathroom when you can get it all over your office, chair, clothes, jewellery.... she looks like she's just stepped out of the shower.

Screenshot_20220826-093640_YouTube.jpg

It grosses me out so much that she doesn't wash her hands in between, or before and after. And that she's touching the pipettes to her face then putting them back in the bottle. Why is she using so many products anyway!? Tretinoin and Salicylic acid being used together won't be helping with the dryness she talked about.

She didn't say what that last thing was called, where it was from OR link it. Oh and she doesn't use it in the correct way. How the hell is anyone meant to do anything with that recommendation?

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s trying to force a comparison again, Home Bargains serums, might
'Needs most'
'A mosty scent'

It's a video of her sitting at her desk and layering several oily products onto her oily face. Then dousing herself with sprays, one of which she doesn't like the smell of. Why do this in the bathroom when you can get it all over your office, chair, clothes, jewellery.... she looks like she's just stepped out of the shower.

View attachment 1528944

It grosses me out so much that she doesn't wash her hands in between, or before and after. And that she's touching the pipettes to her face then putting them back in the bottle. Why is she using so many products anyway!? Tretinoin and Salicylic acid being used together won't be helping with the dryness she talked about.

She didn't say what that last thing was called, where it was from OR link it. Oh and she doesn't use it in the correct way. How the hell is anyone meant to do anything with that recommendation?
I've been using skin + me for my hormonal acne (so far working a dream #notsponsored) their advice is quite clear not to use tretinoin with salicylic acid.

That screeshot is enough for me to know I don't want to watch that video. It's just another case of her grabbing stuff she's had lying round for months trying to make content for the sake of it

'Needs most'
'A mosty scent'

View attachment 1528944

I feel like that image needs a scare warning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skincare videos are some of her worst. Never uses the prodacts as intended. Uses a bonch of active ingredients together to ruin her skin then buys an intensive moisturiser and sheet masks to try and fix. God, remember her doing moltiple masks a day?!

I dislike how she doesn’t really do her research or listen to advice in comments.

I dislike how she’ll often only use gifted prodacts but never repurchase them herself. Always lorves Pixi rose ceramide cream and the vitamin C serum, but won’t buy them. Won’t put her hand in her pocket for Bobbi Brown skincare, but it’s excellent when it’s free. Will use that L’Oréal retinol which burns her face, obviously too strong, but won’t bin it and buy Ordinary lower dose retinols. Pulls out that crusty 5+ year old Liz Arden 8 hour spray every so often with the dregs of the bottle left, wouldn’t buy her own now one.

She really misses an opportunity I think not trialling Boots Ingredients range, Inkey List or the Ordinary, or comparing the likes of the Aldi knock offs of Glow Recipe to the real thing. She’s become a very lazy ‘beauty’ YouTuber in that regard.

Reactions: 14
Don’t get me wrong, you don’t have to be a dermatologist to talk about skincare but ffs she has no idea what she’s saying. I prey that someone who is struggling with the complexions accidentally doesn’t stumble across one of her “skincare routines” because it’s just all bullshit. I hope to god she just sent Ella to the drs when she diagnosed her with Acne 🤦🏼‍♀️
I do know she bought her that clean and clear moisturiser and told her to use it as a spot treatment once 😫

Reactions: 7
If you were getting (re)married in a few weeks with a professional photographer doing photos wouldnt you make a proper effort with your skin care routine until the date?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.