Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
emma sent her so much tat when they did a swap, i cant remember which one it was but mikhilas was way over the top and over budget in comparison

Reactions: 5
emma sent her so much tat when they did a swap, i cant remember which one it was but mikhilas was way over the top and over budget in comparison
Ahh that's the interesting, the one I watched it was the other way round, mik sent emma flashing trainers, glow sticks and a can of hair spray, and emma sent mik home themed items and seemed to have spent way more.

Reactions: 3
What an awkward photo. They look like they don't want to be near each other or brother and sister. Not a couple so in love they need matching tattoos and to fly to the other side of the world to renew their vows.
This is what I was going to say! They dont look like a couple at all. No affection or love there. You’ve nailed it with brother and sister.

I also properly LOLd at the comment about Mikhila filming Emma and Emma not being able to use her arms to hide her width(cant find it now to quote my phone is being glitchy)

Emma will be fuming!

Emma is her mums double

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I hate the way she compares everything to America. Comparing London to New York. It’s actually a far larger and much more diverse city.
Can’t she just enjoy something for what it is.

Reactions: 11
I hate the way she compares everything to America. Comparing London to New York. It’s actually a far larger and much more diverse city.
New York vibes from Hyde Park!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the american comparisons she does all the time. Just shows how boring and uncultured she is.

I know he’s a just kid, but I couldn’t bare to be around that lad all day. Family photo sums them up, gormless Shane, Milo commanding all the attention and Ella hanging off the edge.
6C50EA1A-209B-4DF6-A4A1-E022E68E6F8C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She has to announce to anyone within earshot that they've been to New York........Khila is one of 'those people' to brag like she's a jetsetter!!! People don't bat an eyelid in London. I remember when the multi millionaires used to hop on Concorde for lunch in New York and be back in London in time for their evening meal! Khila could be up the Burj Khalifa and still compare it to the Empire State Building

Reactions: 8
London’s been around a hell of a lot longer than New York.
Does she ever go to NYC and say it reminds her of London?

what happened to her being outraged about the womens reproductive rights fiasco in America ?

• Heart
It annoyed me when they said they didn't go to one restaurant because there was a good chance the "children" wouldn't eat anything. Wtf. They're not 5. Her eldest is old enough to move out and get married. That's what happens when you're a crap parent who feeds them tgi Fridays, mcdonalds and is happy to cook hello fresh meals for just her whist kids have processed crap instead of an evening family meal having the same

• Heart
This is what I was going to say! They dont look like a couple at all. No affection or love there. You’ve nailed it with brother and sister.

I also properly LOLd at the comment about Mikhila filming Emma and Emma not being able to use her arms to hide her width(cant find it now to quote my phone is being glitchy)

Emma will be fuming!

Emma is her mums double
Either that is a really bad angle or Emma is the Queen of illusion, she looks nowhere near that size in her pictures.

• Wow
She's a massive greasy basic head she really is. I like how she titled it what we did with the kids. She's had 6 weeks and dedicated 2 days. Wow mum of the year

Either that is a really bad angle or Emma is the Queen of illusion, she looks nowhere near that size in her pictures.
Her staged photos are often taken from a really high angle, always from the front. She often holds her arms tight at her sides and cocks her leg in a way to fake a kind of thigh gap. She only gives the sizes of her clothes when she’s able to size down buying oversize smock dresses and wears them tight, hides the label when clothes are over a size 20. Pretends she’s petite and small next to her 6ft+ friend, when she’s a very average 5’5 with size 8 feet and has never mentioned buying in the petite range or needing to take up trousers or midi or maxi dresses.

31F50D02-CCFC-4B4D-A9CA-B355B6CE5DC6.jpeg
8A2188C1-A140-4458-A220-F8B344232EFD.jpeg

Images both from this month.

I see nothing wrong with Mik filming her, Emma shoves the camera in her mother’s face at the dinner table when it’s obvious her mum doesn’t want to be involved, and films those girls (god daughters?) they went to centre parcs with without giving a damn.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone’s gone and commented that she always compares places to Vegas and NYC. She’s replied basically slating people who go to Blackpool. What a cow

• Wow
Reactions: 4
“Don’t feel you have to keep watching”

And then she makes sobby livestreams about how her engagement is so low

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't watch khila much...she seriously winds me up. Heeyyy guuyyzzz at the start makes me wretch🤢 and I'm originally from London, born and bred yet I've never heard of Wostminster, silly cow 🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.