Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothereforit12

She’s hamming it up in that video. She filmed it with the title in mind. She probably got an ADHD checklist off of Tik Tok and worked her way through it. Bizarre that a woman nearing 40 only wants the ADHD diagnosis now it’s trendy.

Reactions: 9
Me too. It's a shared responsibility not just a woman's.

Back to Mik, not watched her vlogs a few weeks and I'm no wiser following today's ramble what her MO is. She goes on about producing content for the super fans not the haters. But her content is all just as hoc and unplanned. She wouldn't have half the issues over worrying about what she'd said if she actually planned what she's looking to cover in the vlog. She forgets what she was saying half the time, mid point, in today's for example.
Also, she's in prescribed pain killers for her back, yet goes about doing garden projects, laying flooring at her brothers and spends the weekend rearranging a room? If your back is so bad your on pain killers not sure this is wise. Do some stretching or yoga maybe or see a physio?
Lastly, yes, her arms look really flabby in today's vlog, and her face puffy. But still there chugging a coke!
Super fans. Not just fans but actual SUPER FANS 😅🤣😂😅🤣😂
Does she know she's a randomer on the internet getting 4k youtube views and 300 likes on insta. Beyonce, she is not.

• Heart

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
usually vain people take the time to wash/style their hair and put their makeup on LOL i wouldnt say shes vain id say shes got such an inflated opinion of herself she thinks she looks amazing with no effort
I think you have hit the nail on the overly large head there.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
God there’s no way she’s a size 8! she is obsessed with fitting into smaller clothes and low key bragging about it but does it in a sneaky way ‘I’m a size 12 but oops this is a 10 and it’s sooo baggy hehe’ piss off Mik you flabby armed freak

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I'm sick of seeing her in those 3 sizes too small crop tops with her boobs hanging out almost splitting the seams.
She absolutely loves herself doesn't she, well i'm afraid that diet is catching up with her because she just looks like Mr Blobby

• Haha
  • Sick

fidgetjo

VIP Member
The title of her new vlog is repulsive. Co-opting a disability that she hasn’t been diagnosed with? Wow. In case she changes it (and I hope she does) it is “ADHD DIY DIARY - Kidding/not kidding)

View attachment 1295022
She said that if she was to ever get assessed for adhd she thinks this vlog would be the perfect evidence to show someone 🙄 I do not think they healthcare professionals would want to see a vlog as part of an adhd assessment mik! Also it’s literally just a vlog showing her purchases from B&M building furniture and then rambling on the sofa same as always. Nothing to do with adhd…it’s not even the most manic we’ve ever seen her as it’s like a totally normal day.

queencarmen

VIP Member
you can tell she knows nothing about charlotte tilbury, its not comparable to bobbi brown at all - none of the products they make are remotely similar. i have no idea why she used that as a comparison. charlotte tilbury has very unique branding and the products aren't easy to dupe. people buy charlotte tilbury bc there's such a strong brand identity and theme among the products. the only brand that i can think of with comparable branding to charlotte tilbury is dior maybe? idk its just very specific. you can tell she has never been gifted it so has distaste towards the brand, or just sees that its trendy and wants to be different by not likng it.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s posted a 15 minute rambling video about how she might decide to quit YouTube because it’s apparently made her a negative person… and towards the end she states she’s not quitting she’s just going to ‘do what she wants to do’ as if that’s not what she’s been doing for years…

• Wow

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Oh Lord how could I forget bOdget beauty month. That’ll be interesting this year with her 6 yr old make Op (not)

Wonder What Ella’s reward will be for completing her gcses? 2 more packets of B&M microwave rice?

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
So she’s finally at the hairdressers and I just know, she’s going to come out looking exactly the same 😂
In all honesty, she needs a good 6inches off of her hair. At the very least.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
How predictable... Absolutely nothing to say on the Boris Johnson situation but anything to do with America she doesn't shut up about it

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
you know what would get her views? if she tried out charlotte tilbury for the first time and did an honest review on it! its literally a trending brand. how is it shes been on youtube like 10 or 11 years and gets it so wrong

Delia Smith

VIP Member
For someone who's been making these videos for 10+ years how does she always manage to buy the wrong shade of foundation`?

I'm not annoyed about the vlog coffee making, actually. I just find it really boring, repetitive, unimaginative content. Dull as dish water. Why does she think drinking coffee is a personality trait? It isn't.

Reactions: 8