Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Warning ~ we are weeks away from her annual summer slOmp where she becomes depressed her kids are at home for the summer and spends 6 weeks bitching about having to parent and being excited for September and Christmas
Bodget beauty mornth will cheer her up though. And then fake Xmas in November. Lots to look forward to

• Haha
Reactions: 8

fidgetjo

VIP Member
What on earth is this… this is not god content. It’s not funny, it’s not informative, it’s just bizarre and awkward to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I bet she hasn’t even told Lee her plan. We all know he will have no say in it. It’ll either be an ‘oops I’m pregnant’ reveal to him or she’ll just tell him outright that’s her plan.
Also like the true frenemy she is she’ll be rubbing Emma’s face in it too.

She's definitely addicted to buying stuff! Buys tatt for the thrill then lives with it all piled up unable to get rid.

Also agree it's weird they get hello fresh only for the adults, what do the kids eat?! They aren't little anymore so will eat more adult meals/flavours. So weird! Mine are teens and we eat together several times a week, it's the only time they come out of their rooms otherwise! When her and Lee had the day off she did the after school run then went out to meadowhall and to dinner with Lee. Why on earth didn't they do this while Milo was at school? Poor lad comes home and his parents piss off out.
I feel its a shame when families don't eat an evening meal together, each to their own but that's my personal opinion. Their work schedules don't make this impossible either. I think it's really beneficial for children's development in so many ways. I also couldn't be arsed with making different food options. I've pretty much always fed us all the same since my children have been fully weaned. This will be why when they eat out they have to find some cheap chain restaurant that sells chicken bloody nuggets.

• Heart

Missramone

Must be exhausting for Emma to hear Mik constantly go on about her size.
I'm fat , my friends are all smaller than me and some are really skinny. We have no issues with me being fat, fat is not a bad word it just describes me. But they would never go on and on about losing weight because it just doesn't really matter when we could be drinking brambles, taking about girl #4 latest shag or eating loads of brie. It's weird she's so obsessed with her size and mentioning it when her friend is a lot bigger and about to have a really important day

Vixen88

VIP Member
Serious ick from Shane. The try hard American everything, the 2010 v-neck T-shirt and vintage fade jeans, the overly thick lower gum with closed mouth smiles, creepy higher pitched than you’d think voice. And that’s before someone pointed out his pro-Trump, racist Twitter account he deleted once it was outed on here.
I mean... the fact he’s called Shane (McGowan) on here 😬

• Haha

WorldOfRainbow

Re the struggling for cash comments

She mentions in todays vlog about lee saying they have to turn all the lights off and her possibly having to pack away the hot tub due to the energy prices.

I agree with whoever said assuming they have an average income, they will be feeling the pinch in some areas like most are

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
yea I’m sure she self diagnosed that’s it’s causing her back pain too 😂

Why does she wanna make a video about a medical procedure? People should talk to their doctor for information not watch her unhinged videos on YouTube
She might DIY it with a pair of rusty scissors and a botter knife

• Haha
Doubt she’s suddenly become considerate to Emma’s feelings. There’s been more than one occasion where it seems like she’s made passive aggressive comments about Emma….
Ahhh.... probably.

Like i said, i didn't see it. But not sure i could watch her moaning about her weight (if that's what she was doing??). She boasts about refusing to walk anywhere, she has a dog she rarely walks, a husband who does all the housework, she orders low quality over processed food to her door daily, the milky coffees, energy drinks, tubes of cream cheese in the car... she leads a sedentary lifestyle and comes across as a slob imo.

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
does she not realize that by adding a random strap to a bag looks ridiculous lol people will just think its a fake

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She never owns anything. Like she joined a diet company and delete the video as she got negativity and she is getting larger quickly and she could own it and be relatable to many but no she’s telling us she only put on one stone since having her new baby - sorry eleven yr old - when you can see the stone and some is since March

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Has she never seen a cat before? She's made the mistake of feeding someone else's cat (which you shouldnt do anyway) and is confused as to why it keeps coming back. Worryingly there are comments telling her to take it in! It's clearly a well cared for cat that belongs to someone, you can't just steal someone's cat.

• Angry
  • Wow

bystanderbynature

It’s weird to see everyone suddenly being so nice! Am I a total bitch?!?
I think the comment above re summer holiday depression is real! I get it too with my kids so can’t deny that.

Though to me it does seem she is after some magical, eternal happiness - and genuinely thinks it’s the destination - when we all know it’s the journey we need find our happiness in.

I’m not all law if attraction - don’t worry, just have mental health wobbles myself (diagnosed by gp I’ll add - I’m not too proud/anti gp!) and am always interested to observe others’ journeys Ali guide their moods.

i think she is also a victim to social media - even though she is a part of the problem. Keeping up with Jones and that. If that’s how she sees happiness, alongside these big happiness “triggers” she plans (daysout/holidays/cars/shopping trips etc), then yep that’ll explain the feeling of failure nicely. As happiness is never genuinely built on such things.

no sympathy here. Like many of you guys though, I started watching her early content - the hair colouring videos! - and have watched the channel evolve and become basically what is wrong with society, greed, lazy, attention seeking, thrill chasing and crashing!

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I feel bad for her cos she’s building up this Vegas thing and getting hyped and we all know she’ll come back and be disappointed that it wasn’t what she imagined. Another fonk

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The state of her and Lee Trump going out for 'Date Night' :sick: Lee's dress sense is stuck in 2005 and she looks ridiculous with her unstyed hair plastered over half her face and that too small crop top and baggy blazer combo. Christ.