Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee has no top lip
Unattractive fella isn’t he. Terrible teeth, and it’s like he knows it and mumbles everything he says with his jaw clamped shut.
Had a look at the beginning on the way to the airport, waffle about falling down a valley and that he’s thrown up twice through excitement?? Her accent is different lol. How old is the baby she’s leaving at home if she’s still in maternity leggings.

Reactions: 6
Unattractive fella isn’t he. Terrible teeth, and it’s like he knows it and mumbles everything he says with his jaw clamped shut.
Had a look at the beginning on the way to the airport, waffle about falling down a valley and that he’s thrown up twice through excitement?? Her accent is different lol. How old is the baby she’s leaving at home if she’s still in maternity leggings.
I think he was only a couple of month's old. I remember her ordering a little suit for him for the Vegas wedding that never went ahead - so they went to Vegas on honeymoon shortly after the Donny wedding

Reactions: 2
Why is she making a video about 'no buy tips' when she always ends up breaking her no-buys or buying a designer handbag immediately after?! Clearly the no-buys aren't working! I actually started to watch but it's like two videos have been spliced together, her chattering on about her makeup combined with no-buy tips changing it every other sentence. Really odd.

Reactions: 4
I watched her Monday rambles. Not sure if I got it all straight but she had weighed herself for first time in ages and confirmed a slow slide of gaining weight but she's still happy with her weight. Fair enough, I think that's a reasonable thing to state. But then she went on to say she's half way to wherever she wanted to be (how did she know this if she hasn't checked her weight in ages?!) so what she was doing was working. Never said what is it she's doing exactly?! She said something about portion control and muttered about a bit more exercise. I don't know why she's so shy about talking about this, she's happy to over share everything else in her life. It might actually be good to talk about steps to be healthier (if she doesn't want to focus on weight only) and get some engagement. I'm sure plenty of us are in the same boat.

What is the point in telling us about a 'no buy' - if she's not going to discuss it in her vlogs?

Hello Fresh ad with her hair wrapped in a towel. I've always noticed she does this. If she has an actual paid ad she does it with wet hair, no make up, looking like she's just rolled out of bed. Does she think this makes the ad seem more authentic or something? She does it every time.

Reactions: 7
Has she had Botox? Forehead looks very immovable in the No Buy video.

No judgement from me at all as I am a lover of Botox myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it an actual paid ad though, or just her shilling her affiliate prog link so she can get more free boxes? So many of these instahuns pushing hellofresh just makes me want to try even less.

Has she had Botox? Forehead looks very immovable in the No Buy video.

No judgement from me at all as I am a lover of Botox myself.
She kept mentioning procedures not that long ago so I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 3
when she lifted her eyebrows there were absolutely no wrinkles lol cant tell if the shine is botox or grease related tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
looking at her, I’d put money on it and recognise that it’s only a little pocket of skin above the brow that moves. The only thing that makes me think not is that SURELY she would have done 55 Insta stories, 18 vlogs and 3 Friday Favourites on the topic already.

I hope she doesn’t go to my clinic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I swear she has donè todays video at least twice before. I've heard the getting money out to pay the childminder story before. When she talked about what if £20 could magic out of your account, ugh... Just set up a standing order to your savings account... its not revolutionary.

I'm not taking savings tips from her, she didn't manage to get herself in a position where she could buy a home without her parents, her Intergenerational living shenanigans was supposed to enable her to save and buy something better, clearly didn't have the money to do that either. She just chats shite.

She's one of the most financially wasteful people I can think of. Works at home but regularly gets a greasy greggs delivered to her fat lazy arse instead of making a sandwich. She tosses money at every faddy subscription going.

Reactions: 7
I still don’t understand why milo needs to go to a childminder. She’s in the house constantly so it serves no purpose to pay all that money to send him somewhere for a few hours.

Reactions: 10
To waste even more money?! As she can’t be assed to look after her own kid as she’s too busy “being autistic”?! Who knows!

I still don’t understand why milo needs to go to a childminder. She’s in the house constantly so it serves no purpose to pay all that money to send him somewhere for a few hours.

I swear she has donè todays video at least twice before. I've heard the getting money out to pay the childminder story before. When she talked about what if £20 could magic out of your account, ugh... Just set up a standing order to your savings account... its not revolutionary.

I'm not taking savings tips from her, she didn't manage to get herself in a position where she could buy a home without her parents, her Intergenerational living shenanigans was supposed to enable her to save and buy something better, clearly didn't have the money to do that either. She just chats shite.

She's one of the most financially wasteful people I can think of. Works at home but regularly gets a greasy greggs delivered to her fat lazy arse instead of making a sandwich. She tosses money at every faddy subscription going.
She made a video about it a few months ago!

Screenshot_20220629-215035_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 2
The collection of the box at her door stop?!? As if she hadn’t totally stage set that one - quick Lee, ron and pot the camera over there, I’ll shout when I’m about to come out and get the box! It’s not because it’s great - I mean she’s still always on sodding Uber eats getting takeaways, and come on, cooking balanced normal meals for her family?!? I think it’s more likely lee cooks than her. I mean, she has autism guysssss, she can’t concentrate on one thing!

Eughhhh! Go have a wash lorve.

QUOTE="Gossiper35, post: 10463690, member: 61704"]
Hello Fresh ad with her hair wrapped in a towel. I've always noticed she does this. If she has an actual paid ad she does it with wet hair, no make up, looking like she's just rolled out of bed. Does she think this makes the ad seem more authentic or something? She does it every time.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
One thing i did notice from skipping through the vegas vlog was that her accent is the same as it is now. Up is still op etc.

Must just be for the camera. Weird

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.