Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ‘festival’ looked so boring. Why they decided to invite those 2 I’ll never know, they didn’t do a great job at promoting it and must not of sold any of the half price tickets the place looked empty.

Reactions: 4
Some dogs have been known to poo when scared or anxious. So if he’s got a fear of the car / going to therapy then he might not be able to control it. Even if they walk before he gets in the car. However if it’s a reoccurring thing then she needs to find a way to help him, he might feel safer in a carrier / cage in the boot…

Reactions: 2
Some dogs have been known to poo when scared or anxious. So if he’s got a fear of the car / going to therapy then he might not be able to control it. Even if they walk before he gets in the car. However if it’s a reoccurring thing then she needs to find a way to help him, he might feel safer in a carrier / cage in the boot…
I agree and a lot get car sick but we know she doesn't walk him all day (Think we've see Lee take him out after work?) so first thing she should be checking is that he's had the opportunity to go and poo before getting in the car and we know that's unlikely with an 'owner' like Mik.

Reactions: 4
Wearing the gold jacket to the festival was so try hard!
Poor Manny, I mean he's an ugly dog but it's not his fault he has rubbish owners who haven't looked after him properly, he looks over weight still and hasn't this hydrotherapy been going on since last year?

Reactions: 6
The dog should be strapped in! he probably does it because he feels unsafe rolling about in the car. Buy him a car seat mik, you can strap him into it and pop in a puppy pad just in case! It's basic pet owner responsibility. Would you let your kid do the same?

The new prints she has in her front room... all USA themed including one print with the USA flag....
What happened to her being outraged last week over the Roe v Wade overturning?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The 'Sausage and Cider' festival was in Derby and is basically a flock of tribute acts........ 😂 ....definitely not Glastonbury!

The garden shed is falling apart! Why has she painted the patio slabs?

Reactions: 5
She’s already looking for ways to cheat her no buy…

Why does she bother doing these things if she can’t stick to it for even a week?

5FB53F81-6F2C-4D25-85C6-CAC6FC8A378D.png

I feel like she could have milked the free festival tickets for some better content, picking a festival outfit maybe keep it in the 90s theme, festival inspired makeup, what i pack for a day tripper etc. She never seems to go anywhere or do anything at weekends, the one time she does something thats not trapsing round chain shops she shows 30 seconds and the rest of the vlog is her jizzing her pants over dunelm picture frames

If you've not yet watched today's vlog, don't bother. Most boring yet. 😴

Last edited:
In the past few months she's diagnosed herself with adhd, SAD, long covid and god knows what else
I don’t understand how she could ever think she had SAD she’s literally depressed every other week, the seasons don’t change that quickly mik 🙄

• Haha
Zara sale stoff that is one hondred percent getting returned. Good no buy content.

Still buying dresses for the vow renewal :eek:

What she said about the symbols on the labels is nonsense.
Circle = zara woman
Square = zara basic
Triangle = TRF
🙄

Reactions: 3
What she said about the symbols on the labels is nonsense.
Circle = zara woman
Square = zara basic
Triangle = TRF
🙄
I was wondering what all that was about and why they wouldn't just make clothes true to size, but this is Zara so :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.