Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's faves are very on brand

A Primark primer. It's not a 'full blown highlight'.... probably because it's a primer, not a highlighter. Then there's some ramble about Hourglass, who she also loves talking about recently.

The tea tree back spray- Why did we have a tangent about trockers, son cream, SPF and skin cancer....? Fed up with watching her spraying stuff over her clothes and jewellery and inhaling it. Took over 3 minutes to say 'this spray is a favourite and soothed my sonburn'.

An Elizabeth Arden spray. Not too sure how to use it/ how often to use it etc but I know she looked good on a photo in Noo York several years ago. Did she show the photo? No.

A coffee machine. Doesn't say what brand it is or show the actual machine properly either. Spends more time talking about frothing the milk separately. How much did it cost? Why is it a favourite? What IS IT? Who knows. Isn't the point of the favourites video to recommend things and explain why you like them?

An individual yoghurt (doesn't say what it is but does show it). Basically just plain yoghurt and granola that you can buy to make yourself.

A TV series- sorry SHOW- that she talks about while looking out of the window in her mirrored songlasses. Of course it's American

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A coffee machine. Doesn't say what brand it is or show the actual machine properly either. Spends more time talking about frothing the milk separately. How much did it cost? Why is it a favourite? What IS IT? Who knows. Isn't the point of the favourites video to recommend things and explain why you like them?
This is the kind of thing that bothers me. Tell me the model, price range, why it’s an improvement on XYZ, on going costs is it cheaper than buying branded pods, whatever. She only wants to ramble about a random group of items each week, providing no information of actual use. Last week recommending mixing 2 discontinued bloshes together, pointless.

There’s a bonch of things similar that she doesn’t follow up on, how her milk jog plants went on, Fabletics now she’s had a subscription for a while, Smile Direct?, how her sons kallax bed is holding up lol! She just wants to talk at the camera for 15 mins each day as her own ‘therapy’ and doesn’t really want the engagement or discussion. You can tell that from the couple of times she’s flown off the handle lately, the one about the ADHD vlog title and the meddling with the sister in law’s house. She doesn’t get many comments and it’s quite rare she gets a ‘bad’ comment, her engagement is probably higher here actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the kind of thing that bothers me. Tell me the model, price range, why it’s an improvement on XYZ, on going costs is it cheaper than buying branded pods, whatever. She only wants to ramble about a random group of items each week, providing no information of actual use. Last week recommending mixing 2 discontinued bloshes together, pointless.

There’s a bonch of things similar that she doesn’t follow up on, how her milk jog plants went on, Fabletics now she’s had a subscription for a while, Smile Direct?, how her sons kallax bed is holding up lol! She just wants to talk at the camera for 15 mins each day as her own ‘therapy’ and doesn’t really want the engagement or discussion. You can tell that from the couple of times she’s flown off the handle lately, the one about the ADHD vlog title and the meddling with the sister in law’s house. She doesn’t get many comments and it’s quite rare she gets a ‘bad’ comment, her engagement is probably higher here actually.
Exactly, I want to know about the item being recommended! Videos clearly aren't planned any more but I don't know how she didn't realise this while editing. She could have at least put some text on screen or an insert saying what model and brand the machine is, even if she still hasn't mentioned why she likes it so much.

Every subject is just a vehicle for her to talk about/ to herself.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she just loves herself so much that she just enjoys talking about literally anything so that she can then look back at the video of herself while editing.

I don't think she often remembers that there's an audience, it's talking about herself to herself. That's why she gets annoyed a lot when someone comments - it's like it breaks the spell and she's reminded someone watched it and has something to say.

• Heart
That's why she gets annoyed a lot when someone comments - it's like it breaks the spell and she's reminded someone watched it and has something to say.
OMG yes!

Always find her ‘I’m in a fonk today, is anyone else feeling down too’ stories odd. All different people watching in different circumstances of course someone’s going to feel average. Not sure she even wants a reply there, unless they’re telling her yes, everyone is like this because of Neptune and the moon or some nonsense. Always want to reply with I’m great, walked my dog this morning, had a good breakfast and am looking forward to my yoga class this evening. Because you know what Mik, doing a minor amount of exercise and eating reasonably well makes a world of difference. Walk your overweight dog and delete your Just Eat app.

Reactions: 3
She can’t kept her story straight, one point it was wear SPF all the time and then it was my SPF in my moisturiser and now she’s back to wear SPF…. Come on mik

Reactions: 1

The therapy rationale for why she makes video is a steaming pile of BS. If it was therapy you wouldn't need to share the videos publicly, you'd just keep them for yourself nor would you overshare about your friends and family like she does leaving them open to ridicule from complete strangers. Therapy is just something she says to downplay it because she gets barely any views.

OMG yes!

Always find her ‘I’m in a fonk today, is anyone else feeling down too’ stories odd. All different people watching in different circumstances of course someone’s going to feel average. Not sure she even wants a reply there, unless they’re telling her yes, everyone is like this because of Neptune and the moon or some nonsense. Always want to reply with I’m great, walked my dog this morning, had a good breakfast and am looking forward to my yoga class this evening. Because you know what Mik, doing a minor amount of exercise and eating reasonably well makes a world of difference. Walk your overweight dog and delete your Just Eat app.
Please reply with this

Well she had to obsessively do her gardening didn’t she? Why else?!

Why was Milo visiting his childminder on Father's Day?
Great comment here. So true, she does it purely for her own vanity project, when she’s bored, when she gets the chance to earn from it - but still only does the bare minimum, when she’s feeling herself, feeling down and wants sympathy, wants an argument with someone. Wants a new audience for her new self-diagnosed illness... it’s like most of these influenzas - purely selfish and greed. Can see that from the effort she makes, her comment replies on her videos, her video and Instagram rants about anyone dating to disagree with her. Pathetic.

Oh my god the bed.. please mik - do it for us! Mention the bed you “made” your son made of old shelves.. please! I beg you! Do it for us here! Do it for ikea, for your son, pleeeeeeease! That was hilarious!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh my god the bed.. please mik - do it for us! Mention the bed you “made” your son made of old shelves.. please! I beg you! Do it for us here! Do it for ikea, for your son, pleeeeeeease! That was hilarious!
One day, when the time is right, on a Q&A live 😂 (Though notice how she never really does these, only ever her live monologues about Bennifer or whatever, she doesn’t really want two way chat with anyone apart from validation from that Nicky weirdo)

Testing the waters showing her niece in today’s vlog. Doesn’t sit well with me.

One day, when the time is right, on a Q&A live 😂 (Though notice how she never really does these, only ever her live monologues about Bennifer or whatever, she doesn’t really want two way chat with anyone apart from validation from that Nicky weirdo)

Testing the waters showing her niece in today’s vlog. Doesn’t sit well with me.
Putting someone else's baby in for thombnail of her video as well. Wow. Even of her brother is genuinely OK with that can you imagine asking 'please can I use your baby in the thumbnail for my new video about absolutely nothing?'. Also talking about how she thinks her niece needs a walker when they're now discouraged because they're dangerous. Hopefully she realises this herself before findng one and doesn't kick off when someone inevitably mentions it in the comments.

Reactions: 4
She will have bought on less than 5 mins after she said it on Facebook Marketplace. You know she can’t help herself.

Putting someone else's baby in for thombnail of her video as well. Wow. Even of her brother is genuinely OK with that can you imagine asking 'please can I use your baby in the thumbnail for my new video about absolutely nothing?'.
Do we think she actually does even ask? Or probably just does it then if anyone did say something she’d say that it wasn’t a big deal…

Also if she does ask maybe her brother feels like he can’t say no to her!

Reactions: 4
Her take on stories on how maybe she would have loved Ella less if she didn’t have the option to have an abortion back then is …. maybe I wouldn’t say it on a public platform where the child can see it.

it’s almost how she talks about products? 😂 ~ I don’t let anyone force me to like something~

• Wow
Miss America talking deadly seriously about the Roe v Wade overturning worried about Ella to not have choices about her own health …. Mik you are very lucky because (and you keep forgetting) you live in the UK. this will never happen in the UK thank goodness; we are a liberal and progressive secular society and this does not affect you personally one bit. Yes show support and vent your disgust at this awful ruling but how about you actually show it like this- boycott America and take your expensive vacations in pro feminist liberal countries instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing pisses me off more than that interfering in her brother and sister in laws baby business. We had all that before, told her, she got all shirty about it, threw some toys out the pram, and here she is again.. awful.

It is NOT your baby mik, it’s not even just your brothers! If you have any decency, ask the baby’s mum - yes your sister in law - first. And don’t frame it manipulatively so she feels pressured or bullied, just suggest, lightly, your opinions, and LEAVE IT up to them how they want to raise their child in their family.

Her behaviour to me surrounding this new niece, and her sense of entitlement to take over and impose on her brother and sister in law screams to me that she was the spolit child at home and no one dare tells her no. And the real victim here is the sister in law.

I know from experience here - I had to stand up to my in law bullies and put my foot down from interfering - not easy, but remember her sister in law in now married and living overseas within close proximity to her husbands family. I feel for her…

And using a baby for engagement and views?! Mad cow..

Putting someone else's baby in for thombnail of her video as well. Wow. Even of her brother is genuinely OK with that can you imagine asking 'please can I use your baby in the thumbnail for my new video about absolutely nothing?'. Also talking about how she thinks her niece needs a walker when they're now discouraged because they're dangerous. Hopefully she realises this herself before findng one and doesn't kick off when someone inevitably mentions it in the comments.

Reactions: 7
I'm purposely not watching the baby vlog. Years of oversharing her own kids, when they're old enough to understand and consent she phases them out and now she's starting again with someone elses kid.

Aside from the privacy issue, I find other people's babies boring. And i just know from previous videos where she told people to make up milk in advance her parenting advice will be massively out of date (and like her makeup and fashion sense) no longer relevant.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she just loves herself so much that she just enjoys talking about literally anything so that she can then look back at the video of herself while editing.
She reminds me of a canary or something staring at a mirror hanging inside the cage admiring her feathers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Miss America talking deadly seriously about the Roe v Wade overturning worried about Ella to not have choices about her own health …. Mik you are very lucky because (and you keep forgetting) you live in the UK. this will never happen in the UK thank goodness; we are a liberal and progressive secular society and this does not affect you personally one bit. Yes show support and vent your disgust at this awful ruling but how about you actually show it like this- boycott America and take your expensive vacations in pro feminist liberal countries instead.
She's right to be outraged, they are forcing women to have babies when they have no guaranteed maternity pay, no funded health care system for labour etc. Anyone who recognises that they cannot parent a child should not be forced to do so, child neglect will be on the rise... but she will still be trotting off to vegas with her bagage allowance stuffed full of ebay dresses wont she. Stil be getting the quarterly overpriced fob fot fon jonk won't she. Etc etc. Protest with your wallet Mikky.

She's right to be outraged, they are forcing women to have babies when they have no guaranteed maternity pay, no funded health care system for labour etc. Anyone who recognises that they cannot parent a child should not be forced to do so, child neglect will be on the rise... but she will still be trotting off to vegas with her bagage allowance stuffed full of ebay dresses wont she. Stil be getting the quarterly overpriced fob fot fon jonk won't she. Etc etc. Protest with your wallet Mikky.
Well said 👏

Mik doesn't actually care about any of that, it's just virtue signalling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.