Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she done her live? Just saw her insta story saying she was going to go live. She ends it by saying "what is this?!" and plucks at a bit of hair. It's is a standing up strand of hair as naturally she has taken to insta without washing or even brushing her hair. I can't believe she's happy to film herself in that state then be surprised by stray strands of hair, just brush your hair when you wake up Mik, or if you can't be bothered then tie it back!

Reactions: 1
Why is she doing another no buy? Surely the millions she’s done before suggest she can’t keep it up.

Reactions: 3
The handstand reel on IG..... She's like a hyperactive 5 year old. She needs a proper job and something to keep her occupied during the week.

Reactions: 5
its weird because she never even seems to buy anything nice anymore. she used to spend 24/7 but would actually buy nice things, now she needs a no buy to stop herself from buying tat from amazon and the supermarket? i understand doing a beauty no buy furniture no buy clothes no buy etc but hers is literally just a no buy to stop buying random little bits of tat

Why is she doing another no buy? Surely the millions she’s done before suggest she can’t keep it up.
I think she's skint, hence the no buy, selling her clothes, i predict an attempt at daily vlogging to boost ad revenue. Vlogly. That's my poor attempt at combining vlog and July. Yeah, I'm crap at word play.

I'd watch proper no-buy content but all we'll get is extra coffee making and nonsense talking.

Reactions: 7
Is their mortgage deal up again? I always feel when they’re doing something she won’t admit too she goes into this hidden mode

Reactions: 2
Skint but still going to Vegas. Makes sense
Pretty sure they tried to get their money back and we’re told no. Lee tweeted about it before he deleted his account asking if they could cancel (it was just after they went to New York). I think it was likely because he had to wear a mask & show proof of vaccine back then and was in a strop about it since he’s a covid denier…

Reactions: 4
I've said it before on here, but side profile shots are really not her best angle :unsure:

God why do we have to see her boobs in every shot. I see hers more than I see my own.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
God why do we have to see her boobs in every shot. I see hers more than I see my own.
I reckon she’s probably been told once by someone like 15 years ago that she has alright boobs & so now she’s taken that as gospel and shows them off every chance she gets…

Oh god another no buy! She really doesn’t see people laughing her does she?!? Her video with the niece too…

Oh has anyone seen the new Instagram video? Someone who watches the same stuff over and over, apparently autistic?! Well well that’ll make me it too! And I’m pretty sure I’m not! Hey maybe one day if I fancy a diagnosis I could just follow her lead and use it for some attention?

The shite she comes out with - really.. she must search “autism” and think which trends and videos she can jomp on next…

Yes above poster - she needs a full time job she keep her from being a bigger idiot than she already is..

Reactions: 6
her hair looks so unbelievably greasy in those screenshots ew...her scalp must be so itchy and the oil from her hair is probably the reason she gets spots on her back

Reactions: 6
I skipped through the vegas vlog as I've seen it before. I think she filmed it on a potato........ :ROFLMAO: ......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.