Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was taking about kiehl’s not wanting to buy the moisturiser - it’s a fantastic moisturiser! She buys so many cheaper things when she could have just got the thing she actually wanted… I bought a tub yesterday came today it was 20% off so saved a bit on it and you only need a small amount so it’ll last a while

Reactions: 5
Remember when she was taking about kiehl’s not wanting to buy the moisturiser - it’s a fantastic moisturiser! She buys so many cheaper things when she could have just got the thing she actually wanted… I bought a tub yesterday came today it was 20% off so saved a bit on it and you only need a small amount so it’ll last a while
I think she eventually came to this realisation with her beloved Dior maximiser! She made a passing comment not that long ago

Reactions: 1
I started watching her way back when she was advertising the dupes for the Naked Palettes from Revolution. She then went on and bought several more 'dupes'. I realised that the cost of all these dupes outweighed the cost of the real palette - so, I ended up buying the real ones in the end (and I was so disappointed with 2 and 3 so I gave them to my daughter)

Reactions: 3
Looks like she's actually taking some time off from oversharing everything. Hopefully she's actually going out and doing some fon things with her family.

Reactions: 7
Why does she pretend that doing any type of activity (other than shopping) in the UK is foreign to her?! Making a big fuss of Going to a festival … it’s a one day pop festival hardly Glastonbury. If she was at a festival in America she wouldn’t be making out it was her first time. She’s so weird.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she's actually taking some time off from oversharing everything. Hopefully she's actually going out and doing some fon things with her family.
She will be having a breakdown about summer with the chillllldren

Reactions: 5
She will be having a breakdown about summer with the chillllldren
Ella will have finished her exams, so unless she’s got a full time job, she’s been done for about 2 weeks!
Milo will have 3 weeks left so I can’t imagine she actually has anything planned for them…

Reactions: 4
Aren’t they going to Disneyland? Or has that been canceled because she’s not mentioned it lately

Reactions: 1
Aren’t they going to Disneyland? Or has that been canceled because she’s not mentioned it lately
Don’t think they ever actually rebooked it after the pandemic cancelled their original trip & they went to New York instead. She’s just kept saying they might book a Disney trip but I think the plan is for that to be next year. Their next holiday is vegas in the autumn.

Reactions: 2
'We've come to a festival!'

Doesn't say what festival it is, where it is, who they've seen...... literally no idea. Great content.

Reactions: 4
i thought florida was next year, after she’s had her holiday with just the two of them? Y know florida being for the kids..of course it won’t be all about her staged photoshoots and candle shopping… no way! I mean milo and Ella love going to the malls with mummy!

i thought florida was next year, after she’s had her holiday with just the two of them? Y know florida being for the kids..of course it won’t be all about her staged photoshoots and candle shopping… no way! I mean milo and Ella love going to the malls with mummy!
sorry I may have just made all that up!

Reactions: 2
Hang on so the dog poo's in the car every time she takes him to hydrotherapy. Surely the first thing you should check is that you're actually taking him out to do his business before you go? Have we ever seen her walking that dog?

Reactions: 8
The dogs bowels are probably damaged from the high sugar ginger biscuit diet sad he soils himself so cruel

Reckon she will be having cat litter tray fireworks later to celebrate Independence Day

'We've come to a festival!'

Doesn't say what festival it is, where it is, who they've seen...... literally no idea. Great content.
Her cOp says sausage and cider festival :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That dog must be about 7 years old, that shouldn’t be happening. Take him on a walk before going in the car, oh wait, if they’d have walked him and not just got him as a trendy accessory, he’d probably not have these problems and not need hydrotherapy. Disgrace.

But also, christ Mik, you know it happens, put him in the boot with bin bags down (back parcel shelf out obvs), not somewhere you’re needing to scrape his poo out of the seatbelt fastenings. 🤢 (I’ve got a big dog that only travels in the boot, he wouldn’t fit anywhere else)

Absolute state of the garden and shed. All of her erratic diys are falling apart. And the pictures in the living room, I thought she was taking the opportunity to raise them from their too low position, but she spoke of lowering the bottom row?! I don’t get it.

Gold jacket was hideous at the festival. Manic dancing reels and stories, embarrassing. Was she trying to Irish dance to B Witched? Pair of them waving their weird drinks mogs around, looked ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.