Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s because I’m 30 but I think higher end makeup with good skincare underneath looks far better on my skin.. I have dry sensitive skin and a lot of cheaper foundations and powders just look horrible on me! Currently using nars light reflecting foundation and the long wear with CT flawless filter and it’s 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure about her comments about certain eyelash curlers being made for 'Asian eyes'...

I did like the shade 'posh op' being used. Maybe she can create her own sonkissed palette with her own shades.

Update: just seen the dirty dry sponge she's using on her face that apparently hasn't been washed in ages. Maybe 'onwashed spOnge' can also be a shade name?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s because I’m 30 but I think higher end makeup with good skincare underneath looks far better on my skin.. I have dry sensitive skin and a lot of cheaper foundations and powders just look horrible on me! Currently using nars light reflecting foundation and the long wear with CT flawless filter and it’s 👌🏻
Same here, I'm 31 and skin is still as it always has been but I do have texture from acne scarring and large pores so cheaper stuff sits in the texture or doesn't sit right on me. I used to love revolution and the other cheaper brands but instead of buying a £10 eyeshadow palette that doesn't wear well or has poor pigmentation, iv brought a few urban decay palettes that work better on my eyes. Same with foundation, I can tell the difference between cheap thin foundation that just sinks into my pores and doesn't look right. Instead of buying lots of different £10 foundations and wasting them I just but a more pricey one at £30-40 that works

Reactions: 2
her talking about how her makeup lasts forever. she doesnt even shower most days nevermind do a full face of makeup of course it lasts

What the fuzz is that fake glasses tit about?! Appropriating optical issues or what?!? That was said in jest there guys - but we know she only wears them - not for that blue light crap she spouted once - but cause she well and truly feelin herself in them!

Tits out in her latest live wearing the fake glasses she doesn’t need.

What the fuzz is that fake glasses tit about?! Appropriating optical issues or what?!? That was said in jest there guys - but we know she only wears them - not for that blue light crap she spouted once - but cause she well and truly feelin herself in them!
No no she’s only wearing them because they are free.
She’s not beauty enough to get sponsorship's with beauty brands so she has to settle for glasses instead.

Reactions: 3
Two words - no, four.. grandad glasses ugly dog (manny I mean).. eughhh

She actually thinks that dog is cute? Bloody unhealthy looking and bored looking.. drop the dog husband and kids content mik - makes me want to switch off even quicker.

Reactions: 7
I very rarely watch her videos and and her newest video is erratic. Her jaw is swinging…. Her speech is 100 miles per hour and her eyes are darting everywhere! What is going on with her? I watched for about 3 minutes and had to click off! I don’t suffer with nerves or anxiety but she was making me anxious watching her!

Reactions: 5
Super analysing my life…. Laughing at her screeching over a cat on her roof and then realising I’m actually the one voluntarily watching this tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You wonder don’t ya some times?! She is definitely not a you tuber social media influencer name I would brag about watching!

Super analysing my life…. Laughing at her screeching over a cat on her roof and then realising I’m actually the one voluntarily watching this tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
53 seconds into today’s vlog.
Switched off when “coffee mog” made my teeth hurt.
Just cant do this anymore.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.