Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the point in a ‘book club chat’ is so that other people can talk / chat about it too ? I mean verbally not just comments…
Will it be just her rambling to the camera and reading the odd comment ? That’s not a book club is it ….

Reactions: 5
Surely the point in a ‘book club chat’ is so that other people can talk / chat about it too ? I mean verbally not just comments…
Will it be just her rambling to the camera and reading the odd comment ? That’s not a book club is it ….
The only online book clubs I've seen were on 'Younow' where the host can guest other people

Reading from a book online (especially Youtube/Twitch/IG) - breaches copyright laws (unless the copyright has expired). Imagine Shonda Rhimes copyright striking her 😂! Peter Monn has read from his own book but, he was the copyright owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Possibly unpopular opinion, as there's loads of reasons why people might choose/need audio books, but i can't take an audio book club seriously. The fact that she is physically capable and has a tit ton amount of free time to read a real, actual, tangible, paper book but just cannot be arsed puts her in pleb territory in my mind. As does photographing a bottle of coke and packet of crisps in your hotel fridge and genuinely believing that's the height of luxury. Hey ho, each to their own...

Reactions: 7
Possibly unpopular opinion, as there's loads of reasons why people might choose/need audio books, but i can't take an audio book club seriously. The fact that she is physically capable and has a tit ton amount of free time to read a real, actual, tangible, paper book but just cannot be arsed puts her in pleb territory in my mind. As does photographing a bottle of coke and packet of crisps in your hotel fridge and genuinely believing that's the height of luxury. Hey ho, each to their own...
I do both, audiobooks in the car or while I am cleaning the house etc. A 'real' book to read in bed or if I am relaxing.

She's doing a 'live' now - I thought she was still away for her anniversary? I popped in for the first couple of minutes as she went live. Only one other person has read the book by the sound of it......there were 24 people there altogether. This is going to be a short lived fad again....like 'Style on Toast', Style at any size' , podcast etc etc

...and the only thing she mentioned was about 'parenting' 😂 .....She compared herself to other parents and says she's crafts and bakes and plays gaming consoles 'with' the children. From what we've seen, Khila's attempt at craft - includes wood batons and kallax units and hanging a swing from a pergola.......She used to make choc chip cookies when Milo was newborn

• Haha
She's doing a 'live' now - I thought she was still away for her anniversary? I popped in for the first couple of minutes as she went live. Only one other person has read the book by the sound of it......there were 24 people there altogether. This is going to be a short lived fad again....like 'Style on Toast', Style at any size' , podcast etc etc

...and the only thing she mentioned was about 'parenting' 😂 .....She compared herself to other parents and says she's crafts and bakes and plays gaming consoles 'with' the children. From what we've seen, Khila's attempt at craft - includes wood batons and kallax units and hanging a swing from a pergola.......She used to make choc chip cookies when Milo was newborn
Liar Liar! stinky unwashed pants on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 4
....talking of newborns....I hope her brother does not let her baby sit .....she didn't cope with Milo - hence the reason the vlogs were removed. People were threatening to call the social services in the comments!

Reactions: 6
Buck clob on toast at any size

Youtube has informed me that she's live now. 27 watching her waving her arms around in a sweater with unwashed hair. Have I imagined that this started at 10am? Has she been going for an hour!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody read the book. How embarrassing. I think some of her regular followers have SED. The live was a disaster.

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh i forgot it's a self help book review. Massive nope from me. For some stupendously ridiculous reason I thought she'd be doing a plot summary, fictional genre analysis, character development etc... gosh I'm a knob. Is it just her talking about herself and offering her own unqualified life advise to her imaginary friends by any chance?

Reactions: 7
I looked in, only about 25 people there. She asked what people’s favourite part was, long pause and only one answer. Proper tumbleweeds. Reckon it’ll last one more month.

I can understand for some people an audio book is great for while you’re doing things, like driving, but can’t believe someone so adverse to picking up an actual physical book would start a buck clob.. the way she has repeatedly says she doesn’t have the banwidth, duck off, but ‘please buy my book’. I find it bizarre actually that any house, particularly a house with children appears to only have about 2 books in it that she only bought to put on show. Also hate that she says she ‘read’ rather than saying listened to, for someone who prides herself on the right use of aesthetic/whom/the letter H...

Reactions: 8
She has deleted that “helping the brother video out” video hasn’t she?! Haha! I thought for some daft reason, that the reason you tubers earn a killing doing f all, was because they interact with their viewers - and gain followers - and money therefore - by doing so.

How does she get off on thinking and acting like she only needs put her content out and never be replied to/challenged/questioned? She sees it as a wholly one way street, when surely it’s a two way street and these greedy idiots need face facts and accept that they don’t the the ££ for dictating to us?!

Piss me right off I’m sorry.

If she can’t handle the heat, she should get out the kitchen. Or get a “career” or side hustle whereby she isn’t answerable to anyone - you know, the tax man, the client/customer/service user/guest.. oh wait - that doesn’t exist!

Plank.

Underwear as outerwear??! Too lazy to get her night gear on at end of the night? Hmmm..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Made me want to VOM on that Primark shop with me. Obviously bought that see through slip thing for her weekend away 🤢

• Sick
She has deleted that “helping the brother video out” video hasn’t she?! Haha! I thought for some daft reason, that the reason you tubers earn a killing doing f all, was because they interact with their viewers - and gain followers - and money therefore - by doing so.

How does she get off on thinking and acting like she only needs put her content out and never be replied to/challenged/questioned? She sees it as a wholly one way street, when surely it’s a two way street and these greedy idiots need face facts and accept that they don’t the the ££ for dictating to us?!

Piss me right off I’m sorry.

If she can’t handle the heat, she should get out the kitchen. Or get a “career” or side hustle whereby she isn’t answerable to anyone - you know, the tax man, the client/customer/service user/guest.. oh wait - that doesn’t exist!

Plank.

Underwear as outerwear??! Too lazy to get her night gear on at end of the night? Hmmm..
I honestly don't think She's intetested in her views or sub count, i think she just likes talking. She reminds me of that friend that you go months without seeing, think to yourself "i guess it will be nice to catch up with so and so", they dictate the plans (usually somewhere tit and inconvenient), 5 minutes into coffee you regret it, they spend the whole time talking about themselves, ask nothing about you and leave feeling completely drained.

Reactions: 15
For the way she behaves, she actually doesn’t get many ‘bad’ comments. Probably because her views or engagement are so low now. This once, people have said they’re not sure they’d like to be on the reciprocating end of some mad woman rearranging their furniture while they’re in labour, she lost her rag big style. A rant while on the whiskey waiting for that weirdo Nicky to say ‘no babe, you’re helping out, ignore the trolls’.

For the way she behaves, she actually doesn’t get many ‘bad’ comments. Probably because her views or engagement are so low now. This once, people have said they’re not sure they’d like to be on the reciprocating end of some mad woman rearranging their furniture while they’re in labour, she lost her rag big style. A rant while on the whiskey waiting for that weirdo Nicky to say ‘no babe, you’re helping out, ignore the trolls’.
I think she was drunk.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.