Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick at the lingerie in her primark haul 🤢 Why would you show that to the internet? Imagine her in that with the hair dripping in grease 🤢🤣
and Shane slack jawed gormless face drooling over it :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Have they gone to the Dakota again? Of course they have it's a NY style hotel. I better avoid Leeds this weekend.... or shall I 🧐

• Haha
Omg that live! 😳 I’m watching this like why’s she calling people out on YouTube live? People are entitled to their opinion and let’s face it she wasn’t exactly clear to by why or what she was doing to her brothers house so what does she expect?

Reactions: 5
No offence Khila, but you’ve had those jeans on all week 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s your 10 year anniversary and you couldn’t be bothered to wear clean clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean, it could of been worse since she’s got at least 9 bridal gowns in her wardrobe that she never got to wear in the end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those comments touched a nerve!

Her and Shane are now getting ‘Vegas’ themed matching tattoos to remind them of the wedding they didn’t have their and their renewal that was cancelled. Nice.
She should have 'Doncaster Borough Council '10' tattooed as homage to her wedding at Donny registry office
He reminds me of a sock ...... an old grey mismatched sock...........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are so unoriginal going to the Dakota hotel again. She'll be going to Victoria Gate where all the designer shops are with her greasy hair her stained jeans and Chanel mini with ugly gormless Lee but not buying anything because they're so in debt. Sad.

He reminds me of a sock ...... an old grey mismatched sock...........
It’s the forced closed mouth smile for me. He obviously tries to hide his teeth, but has the appearance of a really thick lower gum.

She looks like she’s still not wearing her original wedding/engagement ring, favours those gifted ones. I just find that odd.

I don’t like the top she is wearing, I don’t think it goes with those jeans. Wonder if she went with her everyday Adidas Superstars with the outfit, the ones she wears for gardening and everything, or actually wore some of her heels she hoards but never wears.

• Haha
I tried to watch the fracture families slog and didn't last 2 minutes. She is one of the most pretentious annoying people ever.

Im actually shocked she’s managed to remove the “it’s a whole thing” jumper she’s had stuck to her back for the last week! 🤢🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.