Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I interpretted the whole childcare story as her saying I'm not gonna get the job but its ok because actually I've decided it won't work for me, so if i don't get it its not because i wasn't good enough.

Does she work in the private sector? I thought she did. I would have thought if they'd interviewed an internal candidate they liked for the job they wouldn't need to advertise the post publicly?? I get if you work in the public sector most vacancies would need be advertised that way.

Also, its a managers post. She acts impulsively on a whim, no planning, no preparation, no unsuring she has the right resources. These don't sound like the personal attributes of a manger to me. She left writing her cv to the last minute.

Reactions: 8
i think money must be tight for her to apply for full time, or perhaps for mortgage reasons

Reactions: 7
i think money must be tight for her to apply for full time, or perhaps for mortgage reasons
Oh yeah, there’s definitely more to this job than just “ a sign from the universe”
I think they need the money. She’s really pulling back in the YouTube lately and although, I don’t think she makes much money from it she’s used to having a full time wage from doing both

Reactions: 6
I dont understand the childcare thing because when she vlogs we regularly see her take a break in the day to go for a walk/pick up kids/go to b&q and then she’s back to work in the evening. She’s on flexi time and works from home and just has a set amount of hours to do in a week so can start/finish/take breaks to suit her. She could take a break to collect Milo and he could sit and do homework or play his console until she’s done. What is the need for a childminder? Maybe i have it wrong

Reactions: 7
I dont understand the childcare thing because when she vlogs we regularly see her take a break in the day to go for a walk/pick up kids/go to b&q and then she’s back to work in the evening. She’s on flexi time and works from home and just has a set amount of hours to do in a week so can start/finish/take breaks to suit her. She could take a break to collect Milo and he could sit and do homework or play his console until she’s done. What is the need for a childminder? Maybe i have it wrong
Maybe the managers can’t work flexi or maybe they’re fully office based?

Reactions: 2
I bet Lee is desperate for her to work FT and stop ruining his assets! She can't piss about watching Gilmore Girls if she's taking on a FT managerial role.

Reactions: 4
He has another year to go at Primary yet. He's the year in between both my kids so will be in his final year next year.

Reactions: 1
It’s 3 days after she did that ridiculous kitchen ‘DIY’ and she’s STILL complaining her body aches. It shouldn’t be aching 3 days later… she needs to be e exercising and moving her body more as that’s absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 5
He has another year to go at Primary yet. He's the year in between both my kids so will be in his final year next year.
My daughter's birthday is the end of August. She went to secondary school four days after her 11th birthday - which worked out that she was only 15 when she left school after her GCSE's. When she started college in the September, she was 16 .... just

Reactions: 4
It’s her shock that she’s suffering from pain after ransacking her kitchen that does it for me. If she was truly in pain she wouldn’t be doing halve the tit she does!

Reactions: 6
If any one wants a giggle check out the synopsis of her book.

“Discover the importance of underwear and a good pair of jeans” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

#1 New Release in Fashion ─ An Inspirational Fashion Book for the Everyday Woman
Fans of the style lessons of The Curated Closet and Lessons from Madame Chic and the can-do motivation of Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis, will love Life Styling.

For women who happen to be mums. Whether you had a sense of style and lost it or never really took the time to think about what you like to wear, this is the book for you.

Style basics and minimalism for beginners: Life Styling: Simple Steps for Mums to Find your Style & Confidence will help you pack your perfectly organized bags and take you on a journey from the very basics to the dream minimalist capsule wardrobe. It will also help you navigate the social media obsessed landscape of personal style along the way.

Style, self-esteem and positive thinking in an Instagram world: Learn about the pros and cons of living in this "Insta" world and how it's affected not only the way that we dress but our expectations and how we feel about ourselves. Discover the importance of underwear and a good pair of jeans and why you should be super excited that leggings are 'back'. Life Styling will help you learn your 'colors', what styles will flatter your shape and lifestyle and how to save money by shopping smarter and making the clothes you already own work a little harder.

Capture your style and own it: Wherever you are in your style evolution it's important to recognize who you are. Identifying what makes you happy when you open your closet doors is a step in the right direction. Life Styling will help you do just that.

A personal style self-help book for women and mums

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is there a way of finding how many copies of a book sold? I'd love to know, it sounds like the original Trinny and Susannah book and there have been hundreds since. Can't believe she ever got a publisher deal! I can totally imagine her doing a self publish version, perhaps we'll get a DIY guide for mums next 😆

Talking of books, did March book club happen and is that the last of her new year resolutions still standing a quarter of the way into the year?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.