Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's made out like the job was in the bag and it clearly isn't.
Why is she so shiny? I don't know any teenager with skin as oily as hers and certainly no woman in her 30s.
Update: she didn't get the job! Part of me thinks of she's as slap dash about her employed work as she is about YouTube is no surprise. Is she not getting stuff done work wise while at home as she's too busy faffing on Instagram?!

Reactions: 9
She didn't get the job. I can't believe she shared so much about something like a job application to now have to tell everyone she didn't get it. She must have really thought that job was hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's posted a story
Thats a bit pants for her, embarrassing as well seeing as she's told 5000 people. But she can't be surprised. Her colleagues and employers will have seen snippets of her channel, if not more, 100s of videos showing us she can't plan, she doesn't prep, she publicly announces on multiple occasions she does not want to be in her work places, she vlogs herself working at home looking like a woman, often with hair masks/face cream and god knows what slathered all over herself, extended lunch breaks. I'm no alan sugar but even i can see that she's not the candidate for the job. Don't even know what the job is

Reactions: 14
Thats a bit pants for her, embarrassing as well seeing as she's told 5000 people. But she can't be surprised. Her colleagues and employers will have seen snippets of her channel, if not more, 100s of videos showing us she can't plan, she doesn't prep, she publicly announces on multiple occasions she does not want to be in her work places, she vlogs herself working at home looking like a woman, often with hair masks/face cream and god knows what slathered all over herself, extended lunch breaks. I'm no alan sugar but even i can see that she's not the candidate for the job. Don't even know what the job is
Also she just put a video out the other day basically complaining about the process of applying and saying she didn’t even want it because of milos childminder. Why would anyone who’d seen that offer her the job?

Don’t think she really wanted it anyway. She applied on a whim after her latest obsession of waking up at 5am. Uncomfortable situation was probably she’s lacking in qualifications, her CV was a joke, a friend has applied??..

Reactions: 5
In her vlog she says she is in an uncomfortable Situation after getting some work news? Why is it uncomfortable
Probably her best friend got the job instead.....the one that's building her own house. Didn't she say it was a managerial position in payroll?

Khila does not seem 'passionate' about her job - she complains all the time......

Another new thread name suggestion 'Tiler McDaid - still a slob and didn't get the job'

Reactions: 20
Probably her best friend got the job instead.....the one that's building her own house. Didn't she say it was a managerial position in payroll?

Khila does not seem 'passionate' about her job - she complains all the time......

Another new thread name suggestion 'Tiler McDaid - still a slob and didn't get the job'
Ding Ding Ding- that has to be the next thread title

Reactions: 6
Some of her behaviour would potentially be classed gross misconduct in my job! Watching TV shows whilst working would be absolutely frowned upon. And we'd definitely get warnings for moaning about work publicly/ avoiding going into the office / general poor attitude.

I’m sort of surprised she didn’t get it...hasnt she been working at this place for years and years?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just doesn’t have the skills to be a manger! She doesn’t even have the skills to be a team leader, the proof is in the pudding

Reactions: 7
Another vlog showing that she lives in her own little bubble (bobble).

Apparently her muumuu dress looks like a posh nightie.

Why does she think her busy GP is related to 'her experience of doctors' and not the NHS being at breaking point? Everyone is having these problems.

Because she started vlogging before starting the car I now know where she lives. At this point isn't it common sense for vloggers not to film their entire journey to/ from their home. Also, the greasy hair tucked under the seatbelt.

Imposter syndrome isn't just an ADHD thing Mik 😶

Anyway, March buck clob is this weekend. Yep, Easter weekend and in April.

• Haha
Its really disappointing not to be successful at interview and she's made that even worse by telling everyone she was applying. The fact she was made to submit a cv AFTER being interviewed by her own employer should have told her something. When she said we "each got a phone call". I got the impression it was all internal candidates. I don't think she was ever in the running. I also think she has confused inposter syndrome with actually not being competent at her job.

I clicked on the is the beauty community dead video as i thought that might be quite interesting, i thought she was going to discuss that in depth but no, silly me, she had just regurgitated stuff from the last two vlogs, charity shopping, calling the gp.

I still think she is exaggerating that she makes money from her "internet stuff". She's got a b&m sponsorship for two video so is glad she didn't get the job. Yeah right.

Reactions: 5
She is the third influencer THIS WEEK whom I have seen self-diagnose with ADHD. What is going on?

Reactions: 4
It's sad that she almost seems to want to have ADHD but if someone tried to suggest she might be bipolar I'm assuming she wouldn't be so keen to self-diagnose.

Reactions: 4
We all know that Emily Canham has mentioned watching mik. Well it’s official mik has actually influenced someone as emily now getting up at 5:30am to test it 🙄 (she didn’t say it was because of mik but the timing seems too coincidental).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.