Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way of finding how many copies of a book sold? I'd love to know, it sounds like the original Trinny and Susannah book and there have been hundreds since. Can't believe she ever got a publisher deal! I can totally imagine her doing a self publish version, perhaps we'll get a DIY guide for mums next 😆

Talking of books, did March book club happen and is that the last of her new year resolutions still standing a quarter of the way into the year?
Wasn't it a self publish thingy?

Reactions: 1
Is there a way of finding how many copies of a book sold? I'd love to know, it sounds like the original Trinny and Susannah book and there have been hundreds since. Can't believe she ever got a publisher deal! I can totally imagine her doing a self publish version, perhaps we'll get a DIY guide for mums next 😆

Talking of books, did March book club happen and is that the last of her new year resolutions still standing a quarter of the way into the year?
I would be mortified four months in after broadcasting them to the internet and have failed three out of four by the third week of Jan when she bought the denim overalls and swing stuff!

Can’t be self published as she went on and on and on about how the publisher wanted the name to be moms and she didn’t want mum in the name so they compromised with mum

My daughter's birthday is the end of August. She went to secondary school four days after her 11th birthday - which worked out that she was only 15 when she left school after her GCSE's. When she started college in the September, she was 16 .... just
Exactly the same as me. I’m 40 now mind you, it always made me feel smaller and younger than my friends though 😞

If any one wants a giggle check out the synopsis of her book.

“Discover the importance of underwear and a good pair of jeans” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

#1 New Release in Fashion ─ An Inspirational Fashion Book for the Everyday Woman
Fans of the style lessons of The Curated Closet and Lessons from Madame Chic and the can-do motivation of Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis, will love Life Styling.

For women who happen to be mums. Whether you had a sense of style and lost it or never really took the time to think about what you like to wear, this is the book for you.

Style basics and minimalism for beginners: Life Styling: Simple Steps for Mums to Find your Style & Confidence will help you pack your perfectly organized bags and take you on a journey from the very basics to the dream minimalist capsule wardrobe. It will also help you navigate the social media obsessed landscape of personal style along the way.

Style, self-esteem and positive thinking in an Instagram world: Learn about the pros and cons of living in this "Insta" world and how it's affected not only the way that we dress but our expectations and how we feel about ourselves. Discover the importance of underwear and a good pair of jeans and why you should be super excited that leggings are 'back'. Life Styling will help you learn your 'colors', what styles will flatter your shape and lifestyle and how to save money by shopping smarter and making the clothes you already own work a little harder.

Capture your style and own it: Wherever you are in your style evolution it's important to recognize who you are. Identifying what makes you happy when you open your closet doors is a step in the right direction. Life Styling will help you do just that.

A personal style self-help book for women and mums
Do you know what I took from this; 1) alienates women without children 2) closet? It’s a bleeping wardrobe, you’re in the UK you silly cow

Reactions: 3
That's odd. Can anyone remember what the 3 videos were? Trying to think of a reason why she'd delete them
One was a 15 minute get ready video, one was testing loreal foundation powder and the other was a come shop with me I think?

Reactions: 3
Exactly the same as me. I’m 40 now mind you, it always made me feel smaller and younger than my friends though 😞

Do you know what I took from this; 1) alienates women without children 2) closet? It’s a bleeping wardrobe, you’re in the UK you silly cow

And a lot of her followers don’t have children

Reactions: 2
She has deleted the last 3 videos on her main channel today why I wonder?
Which ones were they?

These are the rankings of her book :
592,402 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
I looked at how sales were determined and if the sales ranking is at 500,000 - it means one or two books sold in a year

One star reviews : You won't learn anything from this book. It's poorly written and boring. I think all the other 5 star reviews must be just written by 'fans' because this book is just full of the most basic/obvious advice with terrible grammar. Much better books out there from this genre.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Which ones were they?

These are the rankings of her book :
592,402 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
I looked at how sales were determined and if the sales ranking is at 500,000 - it means one or two books sold in a year

One star reviews : You won't learn anything from this book. It's poorly written and boring. I think all the other 5 star reviews must be just written by 'fans' because this book is just full of the most basic/obvious advice with terrible grammar. Much better books out there from this genre.
I listed them at 7.17p.m above (y)
Wow that review! 1 or 2 books sold in a year wowsers

These vlogs are getting pointless now. It would be better to roll them into a weekly video rather than a five minute mind fart of 'I'm at the table, I've done some grouting, bye'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These vlogs are getting pointless now. It would be better to roll them into a weekly video rather than a five minute mind fart of 'I'm at the table, I've done some grouting, bye'.
but if she makes one everyday she can get 7000 views per week instead of just 1000

Reactions: 7
but if she makes one everyday she can get 7000 views per week instead of just 1000
I was going to say the same. She often says she'd never want to do youtube "full time". What does that even mean, pretty sure she must average 5 videos a week

Reactions: 5
What has happened to her discolouration again? She did a good job fading it with her skin and me stuff and now its back even more noticeable with new large patches on her forehead she really doesnt look well lately

She can’t be just content in continuing sensibly with her Skin and Me prescription. She has to double the dose, slather on Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean for an hour until she feels it burn, use that free L’Oréal retinol on top. Then say she is happy she has enough SPF in her tinted moisturiser that it’s all ok.

Means, just like her hair snapping off videos, she can follow up with Cerave and La Roche Posay ultimate moisturisers. Yawn. Seen it over and over agin with her.

Reactions: 4
Shall we start thread suggestions ?

Mikhila McDaid #11 On a mission to destroy her kitchen

Reactions: 14
“It’s gonna take a few Fridays to clean this house” or you lazy bint, you could clean over the weekend or on your days off…. Like ask your children to help…. There’s 3 semi adults in that house and Milo is 10! You need to get a grip

Reactions: 6
A few Fridays! I usually do my downstairs clean every Thursday night for an hour and Sunday morning for an hour. I was off on Friday so still did my Thursday night clean, and did upstairs Friday it took less than an hour. What planet is she on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.