Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't the cupboard paint going to just bubble/peel when she cooks? I'm at a loss for words! She hates that house but, with the cost of living going up and energy prices - she won't be able to sell that house for years......so why not spend money on it if you're stuck there? You also have more chance of selling it with a brand new kitchen. I think she may have made her house worth less than it was before.........

......she painted the cupboards in 'shortcake' and then shows herself buying another tin in 'cotton'..........so, not the same colour either?

Reactions: 8
A few things.

Tile trim, where is it? Tiles are going the wrong direction.
Only some of the walls painted white - the bit under the kitchen window still blue.
Surfaces not cleared/nothing protected.
Painting straight onto the cupboards again with no preparation to the surface.
Agree with the comment about it looking like a village hall kitchen! Just needs a grey speckled rubber floor.
Also hasnt she been going on about new worktops. Why would you tile before replacing a worktop.

I feel like all of this is just a big inferiority complex due to seeing Caz’s house and the attention she has got from it.

It’s good that she took Milo to the park with his friend.

Today on stories she’s wearing that old cropped beaded cardigan.. what happened to her new “work clothes” ?

Reactions: 7
My son has just said 'why is she '5 minute crafting' a fairly expensive house.....? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a mess.....

There's nothing else to say is there? How long before they replace the cupboard doors altogether? I reckon 4 months.
Honestly though, by the time she’s got bored/finished with the kitchen, she will of spent so much money that they may as well if just had the kitchen done properly. To be honest, I don’t think she could part with that much cash for anyone other than her to benefit from it but also don’t think she’d like the idea of having professionals found a job she’s convinced she would be able to do herself.

Reactions: 6
In all the time I’ve watched her, she has never done anything professionally. From her DIY Pintrest wedding, to her hair dying disasters, to her “cladding”, to her shed makeover - her confidence is through the roof.

Thread name suggestion:
Khila the Tiler made her kitchen viler?

An amalgamation of the thread suggestions so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like when someone has bought a cheap house, and done it up cheaply to rent out.

I never usually comment here as I can take or leave her, but I do like a good scroll through every once in a while. I HAD to come & see what the comments about the tiles were because they look absolutely awful 😂

• Haha
I've got the google chrome extension to show likes and dislikes. The tiling vlog has 237 likes and 474 dislikes ......whoops :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
1649316759214.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The tiles !!?? :oops: Mikila the shite Tiler has successfully ruined her kitchen in 2 days.

Does anyone else think her list of 'signs' about a full time job are just excuses?

Last edited:
  • Wow
View attachment 1176803

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The tiles !!?? :oops: Mikila the shite Tiler has successfully ruined her kitchen in 2 days.

Does anyone else think her list of 'signs' about a full time job are just excuses?
YES! Definitely excuses at this point.....how old is Milo ....??? He's not a 'young' child is he? She's still going to need a new child minder for the days she works part time......

Reactions: 2
I’m confused by the stuff she was saying in the car about milos childminder. Is that the only childcare in the world? Is there no after school club at school or can’t they find a new childminder for a few weeks or months or figure something out? Does she think everyone leaves working full time just because their childminder is sick for a while?

Also Milo is going to be in high school in a few short months. I was always home alone from 4-5:30 after high school waiting for my mum after getting the bus home. Plus he has a big sister who’d be there half the time.

There’s absolutely ways to work it out, she’s obviously just realising that if she works full time that means actually working not just sitting at home playing her switch all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also what about lee? Could he not do some pick ups and drop offs?

He’s 11? too old for a child minder in the same way he’s too old for elf on the shelf

Reactions: 9
He’s 11? too old for a child minder in the same way he’s too old for elf on the shelf
She is so weird about his age. Like her saying she did the 5am miracle morning whatever thing five years ago when milo was a toddler. He is 11 ffs!

What is that gadget to see the thumbs downs? That rating on the tile video is embarrassing :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.