Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with him you actually see real life…. The chaos with the garden cushions, the cupboard of doom and there are hardly any ads (I think there was a Sainsbury’s one a week ago iirc).

I know some people might say he stories too much, but I quite like it. So much better than these people who hide #ad at the end of their comment or in the place where you skip ahead so it is deliberated misleading.

Reactions: 7
I agree it’s good that he’s light on the ads (probably because he has never needed the money from social media!) but I do think it’s weird that on his way to opening the door he thinks ‘hang on, let me film a weird angle of me getting a delivery’

Reactions: 4
Omg guys I died laughing at his stories just now 🤣 he's got an estate agent coming round so he's doing his usual tidying of shoving things out of sight (eg previously throwing up on the roof or into a "cupboard of doom"). He's just shoved a load of coats from the hall into a toy teepee in Charlie's bedroom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love both of these two and their little boy. I honestly think this is their real life and I think they are absolutely in love with each other. It’s really refreshing to see a set of parent ‘influencers’ unashamed by the fact that they get childcare and enjoy spending time with each other.

Im not going to lie, I was swooning when he saw a DIY problem (crumbling front wall) and he made a plan, tackled it and saw it through to completion. I have a very low bar for partner material but he passes the test easily 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love both of these two and their little boy. I honestly think this is their real life and I think they are absolutely in love with each other. It’s really refreshing to see a set of parent ‘influencers’ unashamed by the fact that they get childcare and enjoy spending time with each other.

Im not going to lie, I was swooning when he saw a DIY problem (crumbling front wall) and he made a plan, tackled it and saw it through to completion. I have a very low bar for partner material but he passes the test easily 😂😂😂
I liked the way he tackled date night when he wasn’t that keen on an item. He didn’t want to slag off the place so was really careful about the review.

I know we see a lot of his life, but it is so real that it refreshing. The cooking bit is always great, but the other bits (being reminded to bring his ladder in) are also fun.

Crummies… they make my morning!!!

All of his DIY seems like such a bodge job though… I certainly wouldn’t be buying their house off them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have missed some stories I reckon - are they actually moving into that tiny little flat or is it a temporary thing? 😵

I have missed some stories I reckon - are they actually moving into that tiny little flat or is it a temporary thing? 😵
I wondered that too. Are they moving into a rental while they find a new house? This seems like such a downgrade from their current place.

PS So glad to stumble across a rave thread for Miguel!

Yeah no chance they’ve sold their old place to move into that small flat unless financial difficulties
She buys shoes all the time and that flat looks brand new. I reckon lovely new place incoming !

Lots of lovely content for us to coo over 😊

Reactions: 2
I wondered how I missed something about them moving but must be a temporary thing ?
I doubt they have money worries he sold a shoe company the house is worth over a million ++ and he has a range of books and now the pizza place ! He seems to succeed in everything he does hats off to him !

Reactions: 3
Same, I thought I must have missed something! I reckon they’re building their own or doing a massive reno project so this is the stopgap… you don’t go from having a townhouse with a dedicated walk in wardrobe room in zone 1 to a pokey flat as a permanent move.

Aw nice to see the clarification this morning ❤ renting temporarily to get to know the area and finding the right place to buy. All the stuff is going in to storage apart from his two pairs of chinos 😂😂 He sounds hungover or tired or both today xx

Saw Lucy smoke a cigarette in Covent garden in between one of the lockdowns last year.

I don't get why they've bought a new bed, pillows, plates etc for moving into the temporary flat. Why didn't they just bring theirs from their own house?

I have enjoyed his stories of the move though - he's very entertaining!

Reactions: 2
I reckon they’re putting the whole lot into storage so that they can move into the new one easily.

He brightens up my day no end, they make me properly chuckle.

• Heart