Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miguel being a "fugitive" with a Sainsbury's trolley today because he bought so much he couldn't lift the bag... 😂

Is he saying Lucy is pregnant again or just trying to stop Charlie puking in Ubers?

Totally loved Charlie with his nugget he took everywhere then ate 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just for Charlie as he does seem to throw up quite a lot 😂 hope he didn't eat that nugget after it sat on a London bus seat for ages haha

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just for Charlie as he does seem to throw up quite a lot 😂 hope he didn't eat that nugget after it sat on a London bus seat for ages haha
He said yesterday he ate it. Miguel said he wasn’t watching so was embarrassed and wanted to leave it a while to make sure Charlie wasn’t sick before admitting it 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wish Miguel would get a professional in for some of his DIY stuff considering his house is worth so much🤣

Reactions: 2
Is anyone seeing what his son can do with adding up numbers as letters?

It is so cute.
It’s unreal. I don’t know what sort of method they’re teaching him or where he’s getting it from. Doesn’t seem to be Miguel. He’s going to be so advanced when he starts school, I hope he doesn’t become one of those that gets bored then drops behind bless him. Lucey and Miguel are obviously very accomplished, intelligent people though, I imagine he’ll take after them - he’s a sweetie

Reactions: 3
He really is a bright little boy. I really like how Lucy and Miguel interact with him, just the right balance of treating him like a kid but also speaking to him like a grown up. They're doing a great job with him.
Still my favourite people on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely creased at him showing Charlie his section in the paper he did and Charlie saying "and that's mummy" to the woman next to it in her bra and pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally gutted went to his Pizza place today but it was shut really wantsd a slice of his pizza and was hoping to catch a glimpse of the man himself 🤣🤣