Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swordshead

His Instagram honestly is so heartwarming. Don't know how he does it but between the dodgy tiling, his son's mega maths brain, his bff Ian, gorgeous new baby and a very relaxed caring wifey...I love them 🙈🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Panstickpinkie

I can’t help but think he’d get a lot more done if he wasn’t doing it all one -handed but maybe that’s just me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I've never seen someone to chilled about the birth of their child 😂 his stories have the same tone as when he goes to sainsburys to get bread
Love it, so happy for them
Yes he’s definitely so chilled out ! Seen him more tense trying to get a table in the pub with Ian Mondays 🤣
Surprised he didn’t try and do the c-section himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Just watched his stories from today - up at 430am giggling with Charlie at Sponge Bob, out for sushi together and then taking Charlie to a business meeting with him

I challenge you to show me a more wholesome pair of buddies than Miguel and Charlie 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

littlepup

VIP Member
I think there is something slightly jarring about him releasing cookbooks on one pound meals while clearly being incredibly well off. They always have obviously expensive clothes on.
I think it’s part of the point though. It’s not shit food from disgusting ingredients for paupers because they can’t afford to eat decent stuff. It’s just good food for everyone that happens to be cheap.
You’re not going to get someone with money washing 20p beans and eating value sausages or substituting mince beef for porridge oats like Bootstrap or other bargain cooks would have you do. He uses decent ingredients that don’t have questionable origins or health implications in a creative way that anyone would be happy to eat.

At least I think.

Reactions: 10

RobinsHood

Fair play to Miguel being so hands on and DIY savvy doing the bathrooms, but I don’t know how Lucey copes, she’s a lot more chilled out and relaxed as I would be….I’d have had them professionally done and finished before the baby arrived 😂
I do admire their relaxed style of parenting and think they’re a really lovely family…Charlie is clearly a child genius as well 😆

Reactions: 10

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I would bypass the deadline and just get someone else to do it, he always does such a shoddy job which I’m sure isn’t helped by having to do everything one handed while he films it for his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

NP

VIP Member
I unfollowed him recently. So many Instagrammers are producing interesting content during lockdown. He could be filming himself cooking. His One Pound Meals recipes would be great to film at the moment with many people on 80% wages or facing redundancy. There’s only so many times I can watch someone film their daily afternoon nap and answer the door to endless packages. I’ve also had my eyes open to what actually goes into an influencer writing a cookbook, which seems to be no cooking whatsoever.

Babysnark

Absolutely creased at him showing Charlie his section in the paper he did and Charlie saying "and that's mummy" to the woman next to it in her bra and pants 🤣

• Haha

Unfluencer

I absolutely love him. Running to Argos to get a kilo of playdoh and letting little Charlie go crazy in the well protected room while he botches some more DIY is a brilliant parenting move. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I love both of these two and their little boy. I honestly think this is their real life and I think they are absolutely in love with each other. It’s really refreshing to see a set of parent ‘influencers’ unashamed by the fact that they get childcare and enjoy spending time with each other.

Im not going to lie, I was swooning when he saw a DIY problem (crumbling front wall) and he made a plan, tackled it and saw it through to completion. I have a very low bar for partner material but he passes the test easily 😂😂😂
All of his DIY seems like such a bodge job though… I certainly wouldn’t be buying their house off them!

• Haha

Abcd123

VIP Member
All of his t shirts for his new pizza place are sold out.... How?! And why?! Who's buying these?!

• Haha
  • Heart

PastorBake

Chatty Member
His house is a bodge job but i can relate, having done a load of shoddy patching up to sell my house in the past!

I love that he'll have a go at any house jobs even if he's a bit clueless, as well as cooking, running his business and appearing to do his fair share of childcare and housework. He seems to me to be a really good bloke. Might treat myself to his book 😁

Reactions: 7

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I think with him you actually see real life…. The chaos with the garden cushions, the cupboard of doom and there are hardly any ads (I think there was a Sainsbury’s one a week ago iirc).

I know some people might say he stories too much, but I quite like it. So much better than these people who hide #ad at the end of their comment or in the place where you skip ahead so it is deliberated misleading.

Followed him for few years now, not sure how I came across him but love him and his family. Find he keeps it positive and not political, I do flick through his stories as he can be a bit boring but find him endearing and funny, bit goofy. Love how he's obsessed with finding Jamie Oliver in the park, and he buys multiple same style/colour jeans and tshirts 🤣 got the first two books, quite handy for quick cheap meals, lost interest in his recipes now though he's banged out so many books in a short space of time. He does film Lucey in some awkward moments, like walking through the room in her underwear but she doesn't seem to mind. I always wonder what she does for work, and look forward to her #OOTD 😂