Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they clearly have money, but live a relatively normal life and seem a lovely little family. Good for them. I find his stories pretty entertaining.

Reactions: 4
I love how he takes the baby everywhere with him, shops piles the shopping on her, golf course wheels her around. Thay are a really nice family!

Reactions: 6
I know I’ll probably get burned for pointing this out since they’re clearly great parents, but the baby needs tummy time. She’s left on her back a lot, and it’s becoming increasingly more visible
You were definitely right, they got her a helmet today to correct the flatness.

I like his content and like that he shows reality and everyday stuff but did we really have to see 3 glasses full of Charlie’s sick in a restaurant 😩😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I like his content and like that he shows reality and everyday stuff but did we really have to see 3 glasses full of Charlie’s sick in a restaurant 😩😂😂
That's why I had to stop following him weeks ago. I asked him why we had to keep seeing his kids sick ups. He didn't reply 😂
Also I got sick of random no context stories. I don't like his recipes either.
Soz. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like him, but it must be exhausting to be in his life and have his phone in your face 24/7. Sometimes he just needs to put it down and get on with what he's doing.

Reactions: 5
I like him, but it must be exhausting to be in his life and have his phone in your face 24/7. Sometimes he just needs to put it down and get on with what he's doing.
I’m normally quite tolerant, but recently I’ve found the constant carsick stories a bit much and the glass ones almost tipped me into unfollow territory.

However, I’m having a good giggle at the airfryer stuff.

I’m normally quite tolerant, but recently I’ve found the constant carsick stories a bit much and the glass ones almost tipped me into unfollow territory.

However, I’m having a good giggle at the airfryer stuff.
I missed the pints o' sick luckily!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long Sienna has to wear that helmet for? I’m due a baby next year and I’d be so upset if they had to wear one.

I wonder how long Sienna has to wear that helmet for? I’m due a baby next year and I’d be so upset if they had to wear one.
It’ll depend on the severity. If it’s just simple flat headedness there are arguments that helmets don’t help anymore than leaving it to naturally grow out.
That said, it’s a simple problem and treatment in the grand scheme of things, not something I’d worry about. She seems a very content, happy girl otherwise.

I wonder how much better Miguel's DIY stuff would be if he used two hands 😂😂 I've probably said it before but it does make me laugh.

• Haha
I dip in and out of Miguel's stories and don't really keep up with what he's up to, but every now and then I catch a few stories. That's quite a wee while now that his daughter has had that correction cap thing on - is that normal? I don't know much about these things.

Reactions: 1
I dip in and out of Miguel's stories and don't really keep up with what he's up to, but every now and then I catch a few stories. That's quite a wee while now that his daughter has had that correction cap thing on - is that normal? I don't know much about these things.
I was thinking that too! I’m a new mum and I’m paranoid about mine needing to wear one of those caps/helmets.