Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her telling him off too... they had it valued or had a viewing at really short notice and he chucked a load of stuff out onto his ‘storage space’ on the roof. The whole place seems to be a bit of a bodge job, you’d be uncovering quick cosmetic fixes for years.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see his stories today? He was filming loads o police then someone came out with a gun! Dont know how he stayed to calm and smiley as he quietly turned and walked away.

I honestly don’t think he’s all there 😂😂 he just has no filter on what to share does he

He supposedly built an extension!
I'm not sure where they'd fit an extension, it's a terraced house with a tiny garden (I work nearby, not a stalker! Though sometimes I walk past him on the street and it's surprising to see him irl)

Reactions: 1
Just went on his stories and was wondering if anyone else thought the bit with Lucey was inappropriate?

• Wow
I would NOT be happy if that was me. I hardly watch his stories now. He must constantly have his phone in his hand and I don't know why he feels compelled to show every little mundane detail of his day. He's probably get on with things quicker and easier if he put the phone down and used two hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would be absolutely fuming if I was Lucey but my OH wouldn't dream of filming me like that anyway 🥴

I’ve wondered at times whether he’s on the spectrum in some way....he’s clearly intelligent judging by his degree and the success he made of his previous company but at the same time very childish at times and inappropriate.
He doesn’t have much common sense either, but his recipes are good 😂

Last edited:
I’ve wondered at times whether he’s on the spectrum in some way....he’s clearly intelligent judging by his degree and the success he made of his previous company but at the same time very childish at times and inappropriate.
I’ve met him at an event and he came across as incredibly nervous and socially awkward. He doesn’t seem to understand appropriate boundaries on social media but then neither do half of the people who make their living from it.

Reactions: 4