Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t say he’s very green to be peddling that book 😂😂 he goes the shops every bloody day buying prepackaged ingredients

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love this guy! His Insta stories always crack me up. Yet to actually buy one of his books but I’ll get round to it at some point. Mostly just follow him for his antics and Charlie 😂

Reactions: 1
He's a grown man who works hard and earns well I'd say, yet he has to ask (and get denied) permission from his wife to buy a chicken from M&S 🤨

Reactions: 2
Followed him for few years now, not sure how I came across him but love him and his family. Find he keeps it positive and not political, I do flick through his stories as he can be a bit boring but find him endearing and funny, bit goofy. Love how he's obsessed with finding Jamie Oliver in the park, and he buys multiple same style/colour jeans and tshirts 🤣 got the first two books, quite handy for quick cheap meals, lost interest in his recipes now though he's banged out so many books in a short space of time. He does film Lucey in some awkward moments, like walking through the room in her underwear but she doesn't seem to mind. I always wonder what she does for work, and look forward to her #OOTD 😂

Reactions: 7
Followed him for few years now, not sure how I came across him but love him and his family. Find he keeps it positive and not political, I do flick through his stories as he can be a bit boring but find him endearing and funny, bit goofy. Love how he's obsessed with finding Jamie Oliver in the park, and he buys multiple same style/colour jeans and tshirts 🤣 got the first two books, quite handy for quick cheap meals, lost interest in his recipes now though he's banged out so many books in a short space of time. He does film Lucey in some awkward moments, like walking through the room in her underwear but she doesn't seem to mind. I always wonder what she does for work, and look forward to her #OOTD 😂
I feel the same - he is strangely endearing even if I do flick through his stories as there are sooo many. He’s been very successful in previous enterprises so I’m assuming Lucey doesn’t have to work although somebody mentioned yesterday she now works for him.

I suffer from misophonia and this chap is seriously making me cringe due to his eating while filming.

He was at it again earlier with the fake halloumi. (slapping his lips together, aargh)

Pack it in Miguel it's rude.

Otherwise, he's ok.

Reactions: 1
Looks like the Barclay family could be on the move. Doing a great job selling the area by announcing to everyone attempted drive by shooting had happened close by 😳🙄

Yeh I picked up hints almost a year ago…internally his house gives me diy feels.
I like him but I feel like everything he does has DIY vibes 🤣 I know that doesn't make sense but I feel like he kind of just stumbles about, sometimes makes some nice food sometimes has a Charlie Bingham ready meal and some oven fries

Reactions: 4
They have been super unsubtle throughout with the viewings of the house etc… but I find it pretty hard to believe that a Camden resident hasn’t ventured to Hampstead/Belsize Park in 12 years if that’s what he was saying?!

I like him but I feel like everything he does has DIY vibes 🤣 I know that doesn't make sense but I feel like he kind of just stumbles about, sometimes makes some nice food sometimes has a Charlie Bingham ready meal and some oven fries
His spending habits are appealing for someone who is about to publish a book about being Green 😂

No it happened near his current house. It happened about 6pm a couple of Saturdays ago
I thought he was talking about Kentish Town where it seemed he was filming as a possible place to move to? It’s cheek by jowl with Camden anyway. Where did the shooting happen? Was it the one on the Regent’s Park Estate NW1? I just googled it as all I remember hearing was a report of a shooting near Regent’s Park.

I did an Insta cull recently and had to keep him. He just seems really down to earth, even though he's clearly loaded. The house I don't understand though, it looks tiny and always a mess but sounds like they'll make a decent profit either way. I dunno, he genuinely seems to be happy go lucky and it's gas how he has 7 million black tshirts and just adds a jacket when he 'dresses up' 😆

• Haha
I did an Insta cull recently and had to keep him. He just seems really down to earth, even though he's clearly loaded. The house I don't understand though, it looks tiny and always a mess but sounds like they'll make a decent profit either way. I dunno, he genuinely seems to be happy go lucky and it's gas how he has 7 million black tshirts and just adds a jacket when he 'dresses up' 😆
I agree he’s about the only original person I followed on Instagram that I actually still like 👍