Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will all be back in the RDS for ladies day air kissing, hugging and tagging too, so fake.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s personal taste but best dressed was rotten the color of her out fit was rotten & the the hat covering half her face

Reactions: 4
I know it’s personal taste but best dressed was rotten the color of her out fit was rotten & the the hat covering half her face
It was absolutely hideous. But that’s another pile of shite. Her husband’s family support the ladies day competition. I’d say
It’s a set up has to be with that outfit

The whole thing
I saw her on the news last night, the hat was very awkward on her and the outfit was like parchment paper.
It was absolutely hideous. But that’s another pile of shite. Her husband’s family support the ladies day competition. I’d say
It’s a set up has to be with that outfit
Not surprised to hear this, there seems to be a circuit of these race day huns that go to all the ladies days and win huge amounts of prize pots. The instahuns are trying to muscle in on their turf. It's hilarious.

Reactions: 5
Back on the passive aggressive take last night 😬 maybe not liking all these comments 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of course she’s not, who leaves on eye makeup from the day before, she could hardly lift her lids with the amount of it. She must be continuously washing bed linen at the rate she’s applying fake tan.

Of course she’s not, who leaves on eye makeup from the day before, she could hardly lift her lids with the amount of it. She must be continuously washing bed linen at the rate she’s applying fake tan.
It will be VIP VIP for days now 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
IClothing need to kop she wouldn’t make me wanna buy anything she twirls in.
Quite the opposite

I think she’s starting to believe she is in the big league now 😅 she’s still so wooden and dead behind the eyes though 😐 imagine you were in the changing rooms today and she’s videoing all around her what a balloon. Other fashion bloggers who have quietly built up their following must be seething that she’s bought her way to a magazine article. We’ll never hear the end of it for weeks 😭

Three months ago VIP wouldn't have gave Michelle a sheet of paper to wipe her arse and now she has a full spread. It just shows how fake that whole world is. This is only going to egg her on to buy her way to 100k, she had slowed down on her fake follower purchases over the past week.

Reactions: 6
Did VIP approach her or did she buy the spread? She’s bought followers that’s very evident, wouldn’t surprise me if she paid for the spread.

Personally people In Tipperary are not interested in CT makeup and reels at the moment Michelle. For such an avid side line supporter you could wait a few days.

Reactions: 7
In poor taste to be flogging shite this weekend when the husband is involved in Tipp Gaa scene and Clonoulty only over the road. Shows her true colours, a vain self absorbed person. She can't even take a weekend off from making videos of herself.

Reactions: 7
In poor taste to be flogging shite this weekend when the husband is involved in Tipp Gaa scene and Clonoulty only over the road. Shows her true colours, a vain self absorbed person. She can't even take a weekend off from making videos of herself.
She is an embarrassment at the best of times but she’s really showing her colours now🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
They are all the same, LLL never gave a mention to the beautiful girl that was murdered almost on her doorstep instead she pranced around Tullamore telling everyone what a beautiful day it was. These 2 Influenzas are typical narcissists. The world revolves around them.

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept! She’s used summer lovin on her reel and hashtagged Olivia newton John 🤦‍♀️ Like the death of someone famous is to be used for her benefit ?? I am missing something or is that not just tone deaf and incredibly rude? Really seeing her true colours now, greedy grasping and increasingly desperate for attention 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So bad didn't even acknowledge the dead in her post. Used # OMG . Since the weekend she never mentioned the dead of the local Tipperary player who lost his life Friday night.

• Wow
She did, she copy and pasted the hurlers prayer, that was it. Back to showing CT makeup the next day and making reels, god forbid the takeaway up style would go to waste!

Reactions: 1