Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle is like a broken record, same stories every day.......
~ passive agressive screenshot quote
~ 30 plus ad/collab midi dress try ons from born/iclothing/Pamela Scott
~ Gaa pitch boomerang
~10k run chat stories with oversized fashion sunglasses
~hair salon mirror selfie with those hideous granny pin curls that she claims is an upstyle

Repeat everyday until you buy your way to 100k.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The chats in the car … cringe 😬 most houses have someone doing / done exams it’s hardly story worthy. And the weather is shite for everyone 🤷‍♀️ It comes across as real vanity and serves no purpose except to try (desperately) to engage people. The lack of cop on is palpable.

Reactions: 4
Insta fashion bloggers are getting very boring these days .. and Michelle’s content is just the same stuff on a loop 🥱 Who dresses up in designery garb on a Thursday night for a local drama production ? … everyone else seemed to be in jeans 😬
I think she’s becoming a bit of an embarrassment among other bloggers for her obvious buying of followers - you don’t see so many sharing or mentioning her page 🤔
Wonder will there be a trip to the hairdressers today, a pic of the hoover, a hurling boomerang and then a twirly post in the hall ?? Someone needs to help her with those reels too for the dropping and changing she’s trying to do is woefully out of time 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If twirling around in your grey hallway, buying a load of fake followers and spending all your time trying to be an insta hun is living your best life, then God help her. I think I will pass on that.

Reactions: 8
If twirling around in your grey hallway, buying a load of fake followers and spending all your time trying to be an insta hun is living your best life, then God help her. I think I will pass on that.
She’d wear you. And people living their happy successful lives usually don’t have to state that to a group of (bought) strangers.

Reactions: 5
She’d do well to lay off the tan a bit 😭 it’s like what body builders have on for a competition, and maybe leave the make up demos to the pros that know what they’re doing. She literally looks like she’s been dipped in oil from head to toe 😮 Yeah saw the passive aggressive meme this morning and thought oh dear who’s throwing the toys out the pram 😂

Reactions: 3
They are shocking. Although the tan she layers on is so dark that the centipede eyebrows are needed in order for them to stand out on her face. She will probably put up a brow tutorial after reading this.

Someone said it before but she’s starting to morph into a female body builder, between the body and the tan. I think she’s gone too severe on the weight loss, she was looking better a few months back.

She looked very uncomfortable doing that skin peel thing she really doesn’t have the personality for ‘influencing’ in any way it all seems like hard work for her and/or a bit manic - on a loop 😑 Those eyebrows are horrendous any beautician with a bit of cop on wouldn’t let her leave with them looking like that, has she had Botox do you thank ??

She spent her entire weekend away tagging the Cliff house hotel. Begging off the charts for a freebie or discount. Desperate stuff altogether.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah that was a bit beggy on it … and ‘my one and only’ on her anniversary post was a bit too much information 😅 I think if you were away somewhere nice you’d make sure and post a few photos of the places you’ve been … not just all pics of yourself in different poses, pure cringe.

More cringe that the hubby is filming all these videos and pictures for her. Some way to spend the anniversary beat into the phone.

I wouldn't mind but The Cliff isn't great as a 5* hotel more likely 4* its the location that sells it.

Reactions: 4
Think she teaches part time. Yeah am getting the vibe this is all a big insta act 🤔 She must have no friends or sisters or daughters to tell her how desperate she’s coming across … the tagging of the hotel non stop was woeful 😑 Think she has her sights set on being the next Lisa lust list type. They must be lonely or something 🤷‍♀️ although I get the impression she’d stamp on anyone to get followers and interaction. What’s the chances the comment ‘we missed you’ on her stories last night was one of her sons 😂 Apart from being slim what has she going for her really … the hair and make up are average at best and she looks super awkward in most videos maybe that’s why they are all sped up 😑 It’s compulsive viewing … for all the wrong reasons 🫣

Reactions: 7