Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle up the Lane, sick to death looking at her. I don’t follow she her but her reels come up on Instagram.
She comes across money hungry with all the try ons.
puts me off everything

Reactions: 7
She comes off as slightly delusional, the day tea spill had that question box up last week and she was mentioned twice about her dodgy non declaration of ads and suspicious jump in followers (more Muhammeds than Marys following her now) she was boasting how she never gets any online negativity. She won't like this thread being set up. I wonder will she now start declaring all her collabs and freebies, im sure the ASAI would have a field day on her page. I also see she changed her account so you can't see her dodgy follower jump on social blade (it only works on business or creator accounts). She must think she has outsmarted us all.

Reactions: 4
Why does her smug face annoy me so much!
See what you mean about her followers all foreign names

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She often comes up on my page too so I only yesterday clicked on her reel. I know none of us can help what accent we have but for that Alone, I'm out.

I'm sure my ears bled.

Reactions: 1
The crying and mention of the Pamela Scott ad all in the one breath. Must be going to the Rachel Gorry school of how to flog dresses. So cringe. She was trying her hardest to squeeze a tear out there.

Attachments

• Haha
I’d say because R Gorry got called out for buying followers on spill the tea,

Reactions: 1
Finally a thread for this wan! She’s buying followers daily, I’m assuming it’s to get more paid work.

Reactions: 3
A quick scroll through her follower list shows excatly that. What thousands of Brazilian or Russian accounts are following a woman from Ireland twirling in frumpy dresses in her hallway and grinning maniacaly into her phone for beats me? There's loads of Lisa lust list wannabes like Michelle on Instagram, a quick look through their followers and its all Irish accounts. None of them have gained 10's of thousands of followers in a month though. She must be on here too as she is posting some sort of bullshit be kind quote daily on the stories now.

Reactions: 7
Does she ever take a break from try ons?
same spot in the depressing grey hall

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she ever take a break from try ons?
same spot in the depressing grey hall
She is constantly with the ads the past two weeks. Every try on reel. All the same brands as before. Tut tut, I wonder how many undeclared sneaky ads she posted over the past while, before this thread was set up. Born, iclothing, Pamela Scott suddenly found some pennies in their pockets to pay Michelle to twirl around her hallway. Only revenue will ever know I suppose.

Reactions: 2
It amazes me how these one’s just love their own reflection, they are like a bunch of budgies, do they not realise more people are talking about them in a negative rather than a positive light?