Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her page is dull - same descriptions and twirling and dead behind the eyes stuff - she’s bound to be aware that everyone knows she’s buying followers therefore can never be taken in any way seriously 😐 Also she LOVES herself to the point of embarrassment- how many selfies and manic emailed into the camera per day? I don’t know how she spends any time with her family for she is never done with the stories no matter how tit they are

Reactions: 3
Instagram is over, the huns killed it buying followers and over saturating the mkt. Give it 2 years and instagram will be an app no one goes into too. I don’t need to see your hall, the corner of your bedroom, sideline pitch views, takeaway blow drys and quick updates while out exercising. It’s the same ding dong, I’ve enough of that in my own life, why would I want to watch someone else’s life on repeat?

Reactions: 6
I might have broken Michelle’s insta 🤣 I actually don’t mind her that much, but posted a comment on her latest post this morning about why she was buying all the Manuel and Mohammed followers and within half hour her page was down…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I might have broken Michelle’s insta 🤣 I actually don’t mind her that much, but posted a comment on her latest post this morning about why she was buying all the Manuel and Mohammed followers and within half hour her page was down…
Good for you! Call them all out for their fakery. She must have deleted it though - can’t be having people know the truth !!!

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE
:ROFLMAO:

Is it just my imagination or have most of the fashion bloggers started to look a bit stale - the gram is saturated with wanna bes and it’s getting v dull now. The constant asking for opinions ie begging for interactions screams desperation.
And I think the current climate being possibly one of real financial difficulties for a lot of families this winter makes the constant flogging of the ‘latest’ trend sound extremely tone deaf. I for one will be thinking seriously before buying much in the way of clothes this winter. Bored of the lot of them and this one in particular is so transparent it’s embarrassing 🙄

What they are promoting and at the speed they are, they are making it fast fashion, like disposable fashion. Everyone has wised up since the pandemic with regard to clothes and especially occasion wear. Michelle et al would be better to focus on key investment pieces that will last for years like a well cut coat, trousers, blouses, knitwear and perhaps go back behind the rock or in her case the goal posts where she came from.

Is MUTL still working as a teacher? I can’t imagine what her work colleagues think of her. I’m so embarrassed for her just looking at a fraction of her “content”😳

Am cringing at her jumping on the menopause bandwagon - she’s desperately trying to engage people.
Her answers to the ask me anything were pure cringe - patronising in tone, she really is a bit thick and there’s not an ounce of class or originality about her. Christ help her students 😬 And don’t get me started on the attempts at false eyelashes last week that really was a laugh - she needs to understand just because you have make up doesn’t make you an expert - and in her case it’s the same greasy look with 1990s eyeliner ( and badly stuck on lashes ) 🫢
The same old same old in the hall, the try ons with the ‘oh whoa’ and the monotone voice. Not one single thing I’d ever consider buying. And please stop with the manic smiling it’s just plain creepy 😳
But obviously has the plan on course for 100k followers *bought* before Xmas, so transparent it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Like some of the stuff shown on her page but 7 days a week the same thing is just nuts. Looks like people getting bored not getting many comments if you take away all the thank you so much. Very low for nearly 90k followers. Honestly don't get it at all

Reactions: 2
She no more has 90 k followers than I have 😂 … I’d say about 30 and by the looks of it most people are bored with her content these days and have her muted.
I noticed her views have plummeted, like seriously who wants to see the same stuff every day and who is shopping for fancy dresses? She is tone deaf and should do a try on from penneys or dunnes just to try and reach a few more people on a realistic level.
And god love her but she is no sales person - my second look today bla bla god it’s not even amateurish it’s so stiff and unnatural and her poses are contrived and dated looking - hand on the hip is a bit old hat now.
I wish people would stop sending her make up too for that’s painful to watch 😬🫢🫢
Strikes me as greedy grasping and a bit vacant upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s sh1t at doing makeup, I can achieve that well enough on my own! The mkt is over saturated with these ones, they have had their day, Michelle is a bit late to the party.

Who hashtags their husband … I’m scalded for her (him?) maybe he’s as desperate for freebies as her. Her page would be bearable if it wasn’t so full on every day another grinning twirling awkwardly posed load of nonsense in her hall. She will never have any real credibility on insta she’s too late to the party like you say and is manically trying to play catch up. Couldn’t compare her to anyone you might take seriously 😐