Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think she is just super imposing her face onto these reels, how is she getting all these clothing brands she puts me off them all.

The white dress from yesterdays reel was completely transparent. A lot like her thousands of fake followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A quick scroll through her follower list shows excatly that. What thousands of Brazilian or Russian accounts are following a woman from Ireland twirling in frumpy dresses in her hallway and grinning maniacaly into her phone for beats me? There's loads of Lisa lust list wannabes like Michelle on Instagram, a quick look through their followers and its all Irish accounts. None of them have gained 10's of thousands of followers in a month though. She must be on here too as she is posting some sort of bullshit be kind quote daily on the stories now.
She can post “be kind” all she wants but she might want to practice what’s she preaches. She’s a thundering c**t , online persona is an act.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She can post “be kind” all she wants but she might want to practice what’s she preaches. She’s a thundering c**t , online persona is an act.
Always the fakest ones who pull out the "be kind" or "women supporting women" card. Online personsa is completely opposite to who she is offline. It's well known and this thread is being talked about. There are quite a few Instagram huns around Tipp. It speaks volumes that Michelle is the only one with her very own tattle thread with comments from people who know her offline. That mealy mouthed, timid persona she puts out online is Oscar worthy acting. Complete opposite in reality.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Always the fakest ones who pull out the "be kind" or "women supporting women" card. Online personsa is completely opposite to who she is offline. It's well known and this thread is being talked about. There are quite a few Instagram huns around Tipp. It speaks volumes that Michelle is the only one with her very own tattle thread with comments from people who know her offline. That mealy mouthed, timid persona she puts out online is Oscar worthy acting. Complete opposite in reality.
Any idea how old she is?

Reactions: 2
Ok, is that all?
Ouch 😂

glad someone else has had the pleasure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is pushing those pills from that hair salon hard. As per usual with Michelle, no sign of a gifted collab or ad on any of those stories. I doubt very much she bought €100 worth of hair growing tablets herself or is pushing a link without any profit. She is almost on par with her idol tullamore qvc Lisa.

Reactions: 6
Have been waiting patiently for someone to start a thread on her … Her account is pure cringe, like does she really think anyone believes she has 70k genuine followers? And not even 400 likes for a Saturday night post 🤔 I used to think maybe she was just a bit dippy .. for a teacher her spelling and grammar is woeful, but her stories are really amateurish and the constant speeded up twirling in her depressing grey hall … like does she really think people want to see that every day. Not the sharpest tool in the box unless that’s what the agency she’s with is telling her to do. Has she no concept of the phrase familiarity breeds contempt?? 😬 The dresses she models are woefully frumpy and her attempt at a sales pitch is so bad… the ‘Oh WAAAOOHH’ and ‘fabulous’ and ‘gorgeous’ seem to be her whole pitch. And putting her head in the same frame as make up or supplements she’s recommending… why not just set them down and talk through them so we can see what they are?… definitely not the brightest or else just beyond vain. Someone needs to tell her how to do her eyebrows and stop with the dark lipstick and toothy smiles 🫣 But it’s the running and filming herself and those big fashion glasses ?? Has she not a pair of sports sunglasses since she’s an avid runner 🤷‍♀️
And don’t get me started on the hurling boomerangs … who cares ?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have been waiting patiently for someone to start a thread on her … Her account is pure cringe, like does she really think anyone believes she has 70k genuine followers? And not even 400 likes for a Saturday night post 🤔 I used to think maybe she was just a bit dippy .. for a teacher her spelling and grammar is woeful, but her stories are really amateurish and the constant speeded up twirling in her depressing grey hall … like does she really think people want to see that every day. Not the sharpest tool in the box unless that’s what the agency she’s with is telling her to do. Has she no concept of the phrase familiarity breeds contempt?? 😬 The dresses she models are woefully frumpy and her attempt at a sales pitch is so bad… the ‘Oh WAAAOOHH’ and ‘fabulous’ and ‘gorgeous’ seem to be her whole pitch. And putting her head in the same frame as make up or supplements she’s recommending… why not just set them down and talk through them so we can see what they are?… definitely not the brightest or else just beyond vain. Someone needs to tell her how to do her eyebrows and stop with the dark lipstick and toothy smiles 🫣 But it’s the running and filming herself and those big fashion glasses ?? Has she not a pair of sports sunglasses since she’s an avid runner 🤷‍♀️
And don’t get me started on the hurling boomerangs … who cares ?!?!?
The "oh Waaaooh" grates on me. In that flat telephone voice she puts on and the dead behind the eyes look on her face. The avid running is because she is obsessed with the weight. Its is all for her figure so she looks slim for the try ons. It's not about fitness or health.

Gosh teaching must be a very unfulfilled job....another teacher blogging!
House of the whitethorn
Everything eileen
Daily diva
Two broke divas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh teaching must be a very unfulfilled job....another teacher blogging!
House of the whitethorn
Everything eileen
Daily diva
Two broke divas
Unfulfilled but very well paid especially for teachers in the 35+ age group

Reactions: 4
Fashion bloggers seem to be ten a penny now there’s not one I follow with any degree of real interest probably because they are all just clones of each other flogging the usual dresses/skin/hair/toothbrushes and most of them reek of greed and desperation … so sad for these are women who like you say have (had) careers eg in teaching … maybe they are just the attention and money 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Unfulfilled but very well paid especially for teachers in the 35+ age group
"Those who can't do teach" or so they say. I wouldn't want to tar all teachers with the same brush but it's surprising that most of the 35 plus or parenting Instagram accounts are all teachers/nurses/ some of other professional type. Imagine highly educated people with established careers and families are so desperate for attention that they resort to cheapening themselves by twirling around like teenage schoolgirls. When you really think about it, it's bizarre.

Fashion bloggers seem to be ten a penny now there’s not one I follow with any degree of real interest probably because they are all just clones of each other flogging the usual dresses/skin/hair/toothbrushes and most of them reek of greed and desperation … so sad for these are women who like you say have (had) careers eg in teaching … maybe they are just the attention and money 🤷‍♀️
None of them actually style their outfits. Is throwing on a midi dress and nude heels as a slim woman and calling it "styling" doing a disservice to actual stylists who show you how to pick clothes to suit your body.

• Heart
"Those who can't do teach" or so they say. I wouldn't want to tar all teachers with the same brush but it's surprising that most of the 35 plus or parenting Instagram accounts are all teachers/nurses/ some of other professional type. Imagine highly educated people with established careers and families are so desperate for attention that they resort to cheapening themselves by twirling around like teenage schoolgirls. When you really think about it, it's bizarre.

None of them actually style their outfits. Is throwing on a midi dress and nude heels as a slim woman and calling it "styling" doing a disservice to actual stylists who show you how to pick clothes to suit your body.
Too true ! My kids would be mortified if I started acting like that, I feel sorry for them in a way for it’s desperately sad that it takes this kind of cringeworthy behaviour to make them feel fulfilled . Maybe I’m naive and they are just willing to sell themselves to the highest bidder for the lure of the money and attention is everything. Imagine 😞
And Yeah , clothes horses they might be but not one of them is or ever will be a stylist 😅