Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tired of the same crap day after day. Just muted her account now.

Reactions: 2
So tired of the same crap day after day. Just muted her account now.
I muted her quite a long time ago but can’t help but look from time to time to see if she has actually found some sort of personality/ skill at selling. But of course she hasn’t it’s all selfies with manic smiles but a definite dead behind the eyes look 😳
And you’re right it is the same drivel day after day really boring content like there’s absolutely no effort made.
There are a couple of English bloggers I follow for fashion and they are absolute naturals at what they do and it comes across as genuine - this one couldn’t convince me to buy a single thing! The buying of followers tells you all you need to know - greedy and grasping.

Reactions: 3
Same she’d put me off buying any of the IClothing dresses and Muirean as well head wrecking

Reactions: 1
I'm allergic to her. I'm from Tipperary too, not too far from her and nearly all people I've spoken to about her are all allergic too. Apparently she's not a very nice person in 'real life'

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That wouldn’t surprise me, sure the girl is climbing up rocks in high heels for photos in Kerry, god only knows what she’d do to another human?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm allergic to her. I'm from Tipperary too, not too far from her and nearly all people I've spoken to about her are all allergic too. Apparently she's not a very nice person in 'real life'
She comes across and looks like if you got on her wrong side she'd walk over you. And would be very unkind to you.

She was well known around the place long before Instagram, not for fashion but for being a weapon. A nasty person. You can tell by looking at her mean old face. She would cut you in half without hesitation. The opposite of her fake online persona. The GAA catfish has nothing on Michelle the Instagram catfish.

Reactions: 6
The stomping around grassy areas in those heels that she wears everywhere jeez has the woman no shame? I am embarrassed for her - the desperate pulling together of crappy content is woeful and so amateurish.
She really needs to look around her at the big hitters and try harder. She will never be taken seriously by big firms for work - the buying of followers continues and the same old same old with hair, hand on hip ( who even does that now - morto for her ) and twirling like a six year old. Cringe.

• Haha
Did I miss something 🤔🤔she's been on saying sorry I haven't been on much. But she has posted stuff ever single day of her holidays.. Don't get this nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As for the question box, how do/did we all manage to go on holidays without Michelle’s guidance!

• Haha
Did I miss something 🤔🤔she's been on saying sorry I haven't been on much. But she has posted stuff ever single day of her holidays.. Don't get this nonsense
Also no one gives a f**k that you haven’t been on hun🙄 The inflated sense of importance of these doses.

• Haha
Don't know this Michelle up the lane but it's fair bad when 80% of the comments are about her not been a nice person.

I was thinking exactly this - I imagine they all say this oh I’m sorry I haven’t been on bla bla bla ehhh what?? You have been posting constantly like everything everyone’s ate ffs 🤦‍♀️ is that not the sign of the most boring content ever like who cares why anyone is eating 🥱 and twirling non stop - having to get a trip clothes shopping so she’d have something to post - desperate. And putting away the phone?? Hilarious for she was never off it. She is just copying others with the question box on holidays like what even is it with these huns? As if anyone would take travel advice from them 😬

Those Darby O Gill shoes with the buckle are naff. Plus as we get older applying all that eye makeup is only highlighting saggy and wrinkled skin around the eyes.

Those Darby O Gill shoes with the buckle are naff. Plus as we get older applying all that eye makeup is only highlighting saggy and wrinkled skin around the eyes.
Won’t be able to unsee the Darby o gill now 😂😂😂 yeah would remind you of Irish dancing 😑 If she was any good at applying make up I’d give her the credit but she’s just not - it’s basic at best 🙄

• Haha
Is there anyone worthy of a follow on Instagram these days … the same desperate crap these ones churn out has me bored to tears. The slow unveiling of a gift box the other day to reveal - CLOTHES PEGS 😬😬😬 And the filming of herself running like what the absolute fk!?? It’s all so depressing and screaming zero self esteem / self respect and just utter self absorption. Scalded for the lot of them … between this one and Caroline I run a lot, by the white thorns, lust list crikey I could go on and on < yawn >

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh dear God that Sinead Keary outfit is brutal.....and probably costs a fortune!
It’s an odd choice for this time of year very mother of the bride ? 😬 But sure she’d flog a dead horse if she thought it would get her some freebies 😅