Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has turned full QVC infomercial flogging that tan. Not an ad/collab/gifted marked on any of those stories. The ASAI inbox must be blowing up with Michelle's non declarations.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times has she gotten her hair done this week? Every time afterwards she ends up at a match? Has she the hots for the ref?!? The Galway races will be very interesting with Michelle the new kid on the block and Lisa weatherbeaten McGowan going head to head. Michelle will probably be wearing something from Lisa’s former designer Marion Murphy Cooney, Lisa will be kitted out by the Stables.

• Haha
  • Heart
It is all so repetitive now 🥱 the trips to the hairdressers are hilarious in their frequency and then going to a gaa pitch 😬 if she had any flair for talking about fashion and had less of a thing for sticking her head in every video - then she might be bearable. It’s noticeable that no other influencers who have quietly built their following are mentioning her anymore. It’s like she’s stood on them to get a mention and now they all realise what a snakes she’s being hoovering up ‘followers’ No one could be gaining 100 followers a day doing what she is doing 🤷‍♀️ And quit with the happy Monday etc shtick it’s cringeworthy, I’m so busy I don’t know what day it is - yeah sure thing Michelle. Trying so very hard to be like Lisa Mc Gowan it’s embarrassing. Not one ounce of originality 🥱

Reactions: 4
It is all so repetitive now 🥱 the trips to the hairdressers are hilarious in their frequency and then going to a gaa pitch 😬 if she had any flair for talking about fashion and had less of a thing for sticking her head in every video - then she might be bearable. It’s noticeable that no other influencers who have quietly built their following are mentioning her anymore. It’s like she’s stood on them to get a mention and now they all realise what a snakes she’s being hoovering up ‘followers’ No one could be gaining 100 followers a day doing what she is doing 🤷‍♀️ And quit with the happy Monday etc shtick it’s cringeworthy, I’m so busy I don’t know what day it is - yeah sure thing Michelle. Trying so very hard to be like Lisa Mc Gowan it’s embarrassing. Not one ounce of originality 🥱
When I’m having a bad day I look at her and she instantly makes me feel better. She reminds me that no matter how bad things are, at least I’m not a grown woman twirling around in cheap, tacky dresses, begging for freebies or getting an updo every Saturday like I’m going to my debs. She wouldn’t know style if it bit her in the ass. Her teenagers must be mortified for her. I’M mortified for her🫢

• Haha
Delighted that Michelle has a real follower in the form of a Just Jordan, what a coup! She might bring more to the table than this other follower….
B2CCC4CF-C737-4FA4-8D03-8AF0A44AB9F6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hack of her going into Thurles last night like that, she truly believes she is Miss Tipperary swanning around the place. Unfortunately her bot followers weren't around to ask for an autograph or selfie. This is the 21st century version of the Emperors new clothes. If you buy enough fake followers you too can be celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s getting the likes and interaction she used to, most genuine followers have got sick of the sight of her manic face and greasy tan and the ‘oh WOAH’ of her try ons. A cracked record and getting more boring and predictable by the week 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That ‘updo’ for Galway is not fabulous.

It appears she drove the bones of 40 mins in the opposite direction of galway to get her hair and makeup done😳to have to drive another 40 mins to get home to head off for Galway.

• Haha
She would go anywhere for a freebie. Going all the way over to the Cashel Palace Hotel for an updo. Ridiculous. Does she not have 4 kids at home, she must never see them between the daily 10km runs, hair salon trips, twirling around, try ons, brunches, shopping, flogging tan, dinners out and stories on Instagram. It's not normal behaviour. That must be why she always shows the pitch side boomerangs, it's the most time she spends with them.

• Haha
She would go anywhere for a freebie. Going all the way over to the Cashel Palace Hotel for an updo. Ridiculous. Does she not have 4 kids at home, she must never see them between the daily 10km runs, hair salon trips, twirling around, try ons, brunches, shopping, flogging tan, dinners out and stories on Instagram. It's not normal behaviour. That must be why she always shows the pitch side boomerangs, it's the most time she spends with them.
Cashel Palace probably gave it her for free

Reactions: 1
Gosh her attempt at reels are getting worse … desperately cringey. If she could get the manic toothy smile off her face and walk normally and not so stiff then she might look a little bit more natural. It’s all so forced and painful to watch, on some level she must be desperately self conscious 😑 And don’t even talk about the try on’s! crikey they are so wooden 😭

Reactions: 3
She is swanning around the races again today on the back of her purchased social media following, not because she is a ladies style icon. How embarrassing.

Do you reckon she is fuming that Catherine won the best hat at the Galway races and she didn't even place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She came up on my stories photo bombing people & then tagging them so pathetic, she reminds me of a wanna be rose of Tralee girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pure desperation trying to climb the social ladder. Delighted Catherine won the best hat, her outfit was stylish unlike the frumpy floral midi dress that Michelle wore. Being slim in a floral midi with nude heels is the most boring overdone look.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of best dressed lady at the galway races my god did you see who won? That outfit is cat they’re getting worse every year

• Haha