Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone read the Daily Mail comments (yes that's how I roll in lockdown now 😳) I have noticed on most stories about Mark / Michelle there's a "Gym Guy 67" and "Minx5567" I'm convinced it's Mark or someone close to them posting these comments under these aliases. They usually are massively defensive of MW and MKand the odd comments tend to slate Lauren personally. Sad of me to notice. I almost feel ashamed 😂
Omg if this is one of them then LG shouldn’t be mentioned, it’s now the media that ask LG about Mark, maybe at first she spoke of him but who could blame her? Mark treated her terribly for us all to see, and she was on LW and when she was asked about MW she rolled her eyes and went on that they were done and she had no feelings anymore and I believe this, she may treasure what they had but surely after this long then she is done, it’s been 7 years now!

Reactions: 3
I never did watch Towie but I remember hearing about it. It sounds like she was treated terribly and if that is the case it's no wonder she feels such need to prove herself in the way that she does. I hope one day she can learn to love herself and find happiness. It must be hard to see Michelle and her continuous flawless reputation and image. I'm a fan of MK. But not if MW.

ON the daily mail comments there is also "The Nipsy" who comments and implies that Michelle is having an affair with a Brassic Co star. Someone is out for her it seems.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the interview with Arg on This Morning earlier? Raving about how brilliant MW is, how he arranged and funded him going to rehab in Thailand for 10 weeks and always being there for him.

Sounds like a good friend to have, but bizarre how MW never mentions Arg at all. Best mates but ashamed to admit to it? Embarrassed by him? Worried his own reputation will be tarnished by mixing with a drug addict?

Or... is he a user too and doesn’t want to raise suspicions by associating with someone who is openly admitting to excessive cocaine use?

Reactions: 10
Apart from work and the celebs he meets he doesn't really post about anyone, or atm anyone who isn't participating in his fitness so maybe he just doesn't want to embarrass Arg by bringing up his issues etc.

Reactions: 4
I doubt unless him and Arg were bringing out a book or DVD together, that he would mention him at all. MW's SM has always been completely self promoting. I actually think it's a good think he doesn't mention Arg, it's not his story to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mark's jaw was swinging away at his stag do in Vegas so wouldnt be surprised with recreational use. Dont see him as having an issue with the columbian marching powder though as he seems so into health and fitness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the interview with Arg on This Morning earlier? Raving about how brilliant MW is, how he arranged and funded him going to rehab in Thailand for 10 weeks and always being there for him.

Sounds like a good friend to have, but bizarre how MW never mentions Arg at all. Best mates but ashamed to admit to it? Embarrassed by him? Worried his own reputation will be tarnished by mixing with a drug addict?
That’s odd. Why would he pay? Arg and Gemma like to make out that they have immense amounts of money from their various failed ventures don’t they?

Reactions: 1
That’s odd. Why would he pay? Arg and Gemma like to make out that they have immense amounts of money from their various failed ventures don’t they?
I deifntielt don't think Gemma and Arg are as minted as they'd like you to think, especially Arg if he's a coke addict, but I can see friends or family paying for rehab like that in a way to compel an addict to go and show how much they care. An addict is unlikely to spend their own money/ commit to it I'd imagine?

Reactions: 9
It's PR darling.
abfabmoviecrop-20160630084002134.jpg

Basically, it's his look at me, how nice, how supportive I am thing all designed to make him look good.

Reactions: 7
It's PR darling.
View attachment 139378

Basically, it's his look at me, how nice, how supportive I am thing all designed to make him look good.
But Wright can’t have much cash - when he had that ‘paper round’ type job on American tv, the actual hosts of the show had another 3 or 4 other tv jobs in order to make ends meet. As I always say, he’s the sort of bloke that if he had 200 grand he would be driving a Ferrari - and he is still motoring round in his focus I believe

Reactions: 1

Or... is he a user too and doesn’t want to raise suspicions by associating with someone who is openly admitting to excessive cocaine use?
He has posted on Instagram about Arg today and commented on Arg post. I must admit I’m not MW biggest fan but from watching Arg interview he does seem to be there for Arg and sorted his rehabilitation out for him and was the person Arg rang when he reached rock bottom (Arg’s words). He also hasn’t mentioned it until Arg said about it today! He has gone up in my estimations. There is obviously a different side to him than the one that gets portrayed in the media. Maybe he’s gone up since towie who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not MW’s biggest fan but I’m mega proud of him for doing that to help Arg 👏🏽. It’s a subject painfully close to home for me. Coming from someone who’s recent ex partner has the same issue as Arg, Id much rather he had a mate like MW instead of the enablers he has surrounding him. I won’t derail the thread however MW might be a prick in a lot of ways, but to help Arg like that he deserves some credit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He has posted on Instagram about Arg today and commented on Arg post. I must admit I’m not MW biggest fan but from watching Arg interview he does seem to be there for Arg and sorted his rehabilitation out for him and was the person Arg rang when he reached rock bottom (Arg’s words). He also hasn’t mentioned it until Arg said about it today! He has gone up in my estimations. There is obviously a different side to him than the one that gets portrayed in the media. Maybe he’s gone up since towie who knows
Totally agree. I’m really glad they are still friends and as much as I am nowhere near Marks biggest fan, I’m glad Arg had him to turn to. We all need a friend we can be totally honest with, especially in critical times. I hope Arg stays on the straight and narrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe this is the MW that MK sees and why they are still together? I’m hoping he just respected Arg’s privacy which is why he didn’t say anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not saying he’s thick but apparently one of their big arguments was him being unhappy with her joining the Army

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.