Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The canvas is very tacky and will be so embarrassing if they don't last.

Reactions: 1
Yes but maybe it doesn’t work now! Here is hoping because then MK will be tied to that family for total life!

I doubt she wanted the baby anyway, they were just young and maybe LG has put an awful spin on it to make MW look bad, the nurses at the clinic make sure that the woman truly wants an abortion before she has one and so it’s doubtful that MW made her do it, a woman doesn’t get an abortion in the UK if she doesn’t want one.
Sorry to derail and go back to middle of the thread. I’ve just come across and am loving this thread but this is so fucked up to wish infertility on someone. Also regardless of being in the UK it’s still very possible and women are definitely blackmailed and coerced into having an abortion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail and go back to middle of the thread. I’ve just come across and am loving this thread but this is so fucked up to wish infertility on someone. Also regardless of being in the UK it’s still very possible and women are definitely blackmailed and coerced into having an abortion.
I don’t actually truly wish infertility on him. This is a gossip site and I said it as a throwaway comment, not because I actually mean it.

Also yes women are coerced and blackmailed into abortions but I believe LG had one because she wanted one at the time, wouldn’t be a ‘story’ though if she had said otherwise, she has also came out since and admitted that it was the right thing at the time to do.

We only have LGs word that Mark ‘made’ her have an abortion.

Last edited:
Ive known girls in toxic relationships to lie about pregnancy so ive always taken Lauren's abortion story with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ive known girls in toxic relationships to lie about pregnancy so ive always taken Lauren's abortion story with a pinch of salt.
Exactly and he didn’t ‘make’ her do anything, because even if it’s true, and MW said “if you have this baby then you can’t be with me”, then she still chose to get an abortion, and when you get an abortion then you are spoken to to make sure it’s definitely what you want, so I struggle to believe that she would have said to the nurse/doctor that her boyfriend was emotionally blackmailing her into it, because then they wouldn’t have carried out the abortion until they thought it was what SHE truly wanted and for the right reasons.

Of course there are some men that coerce women into abortions but this story was for a headline which in turn, gave LG a payment.

Not all ‘poor woman/bad man’ stories are true.

So I opened up an Instagram account last night and omfg how much does MK love herself with her pics?! So cheesy, she and MW are suited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly and he didn’t ‘make’ her do anything, because even if it’s true, and MW said “if you have this baby then you can’t be with me”, then she still chose to get an abortion, and when you get an abortion then you are spoken to to make sure it’s definitely what you want, so I struggle to believe that she would have said to the nurse/doctor that her boyfriend was emotionally blackmailing her into it, because then they wouldn’t have carried out the abortion until they thought it was what SHE truly wanted and for the right reasons.

Of course there are some men that coerce women into abortions but this story was for a headline which in turn, gave LG a payment.

Not all ‘poor woman/bad man’ stories are true.

So I opened up an Instagram account last night and omfg how much does MK love herself with her pics?! So cheesy, she and MW are suited.
But if the father insists on attending the consultation, a woman might not feel able to speak out, if she’s being coerced or emotionally abused/blackmailed.
I’m not saying LG didn’t fully agree with it, or that she wasn’t out for some publicity, but It’s a genuine and serious issue that often goes under the radar.

Reactions: 6
So Luca liked the new pich of Michelle but not the one with her anniversary :unsure:
Lol, don’t look into it too much, it’s social media and means nowt really, MK isn’t daft and if anything untoward was going on then she wouldn’t have him post anything, it’s all very strategic!

I don’t actually truly wish infertility on him. This is a gossip site and I said it as a throwaway comment, not because I actually mean it.

Also yes women are coerced and blackmailed into abortions but I believe LG had one because she wanted one at the time, wouldn’t be a ‘story’ though if she had said otherwise, she has also came out since and admitted that it was the right thing at the time to do.

We only have LGs word that Mark ‘made’ her have an abortion.
And we only have his word that he didn’t.. we’ll never know 🥴 I know plenty of girls who’ve been coerced into abortion to please there spouses they’ll give it the ‘ill leave you’ ‘I won’t help you’ ‘ I’ll tell everyone it isn’t mine’ you can tell laurens vulnerable and maybe a bit harsh but she’s thick as pig tit.. I think if mark said jump of a cliff she would

Reactions: 8
And we only have his word that he didn’t.. we’ll never know 🥴 I know plenty of girls who’ve been coerced into abortion to please there spouses they’ll give it the ‘ill leave you’ ‘I won’t help you’ ‘ I’ll tell everyone it isn’t mine’ you can tell laurens vulnerable and maybe a bit harsh but she’s thick as pig tit.. I think if mark said jump of a cliff she would
Totally but I’m still not buying her story and later she admitted it was the right thing, if she was that desperate for a baby then she would’ve had one by now.

Totally but I’m still not buying her story and later she admitted it was the right thing, if she was that desperate for a baby then she would’ve had one by now.
It’s not that simple..
I’m desperate for a baby but I haven’t had one because it’s not the right situation.. you can tell the past few years she’s been mentally unwell, people can’t just pop baby’s out whenever they like.. I wish

Reactions: 9
It’s not that simple..
I’m desperate for a baby but I haven’t had one because it’s not the right situation.. you can tell the past few years she’s been mentally unwell, people can’t just pop baby’s out whenever they like.. I wish
I doubt she is mentally unwell due to that abortion, more so her upbringing, the way MW treated her and being on TV, and abortion doesn’t affect all women, if a baby isn’t what you want and your pregnant then you get an abortion, obviously not everyone is like that but there are many.

I mean she would’ve had a kid by now because she is desperate for everything else and she doesn’t strike me as wanting to be in a serious relationship before she has a baby, she was with Jake for 2-3 years and if she was infertile then we would all know by now!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.