Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Mark paid for Arg’s rehab. He said “offered to pay” and said he arranged the flight to Thailand for his rehab. I could be wrong though. Plus Arg was biging Elliot Wright up even more than Arg but Ruth and Eamon were asking about Mark as the viewers would obviously have a bigger interest in the more famous of the Wright boys. Arg was all alone on Christmas day bless him, his sister wanted to be with her family, Gemma was with her family etc. Mark could have invited Arg to be with him. Maybe he did but I don’t think his friendship with Arg makes him an angel. Narcs usually have a close friend who they can boss around to boost their ego (we all know Arg was Mark’s ‘little witch’ on towie) and the friend is never ever better looking or more successful than them 🤷🏻‍♀️. Arg is the perfect friend for Mark. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Mark paid for Arg’s rehab. He said “offered to pay” and said he arranged the flight to Thailand for his rehab. I could be wrong though. Plus Arg was biging Elliot Wright up even more than Arg but Ruth and Eamon were asking about Mark as the viewers would obviously have a bigger interest in the more famous of the Wright boys. Arg was all alone on Christmas day bless him, his sister wanted to be with her family, Gemma was with her family etc. Mark could have invited Arg to be with him. Maybe he did but I don’t think his friendship with Arg makes him an angel. Narcs usually have a close friend who they can boss around to boost their ego (we all know Arg was Mark’s ‘little witch’ on towie) and the friend is never ever better looking or more successful than them 🤷🏻‍♀️. Arg is the perfect friend for Mark. Just my opinion.
I disagree. I’ve just watched the interview. He said Elliot offered to pay for rehab in Marbella but it was Mark that helped him financially with booking the flights and rehab.
Regardless of Mark being a tosser when he wants to be, I think this time he stepped up and proved that Arg could rely on him when he really needed someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I disagree. I’ve just watched the interview. He said Elliot offered to pay for rehab in Marbella but it was Mark that helped him financially with booking the flights and rehab.
Regardless of Mark being a tosser when he wants to be, I think this time he stepped up and proved that Arg could rely on him when he really needed someone.
I think it is highly admirable of MW to pay for the rehab, this is probably what LG loved about him and what drew MK to him. So he has a very kind side but his massive ego takes over a lot ot the time. Arg must be pretty skint for 2 people to offer to help, he is lucky to have such good mates.

Reactions: 10
Arg is on Mark's exercise thing this morning, what fortunate timing for the reunion of Marg🤣

Reactions: 2
Looking at that photo with all the Wright boys, Mark is the same height as Elliot. I have met Elliot and he is tiny, 6ft 2 😂
Also Elliots sister Leah sells fake designer bags. All the Towie lot have fakes and so does MK

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Paparazzi just happened to be chilling outside Pets At Home just as Mark and Michelle visit there. What are the chances 😉😂.
They really are lucky, these photographers, aren’t they!?! They should probably pick some lottery numbers....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at that photo with all the Wright boys, Mark is the same height as Elliot. I have met Elliot and he is tiny, 6ft 2 😂
Also Elliots sister Leah sells fake designer bags. All the Towie lot have fakes and so does MK
6ft 2 is tall isn't it?

Reactions: 4
They really are lucky, these photographers, aren’t they!?! They should probably pick some lottery numbers....
You can just imagine them getting home that night... “had a right result today love, that Mark Wright and his bad actress missus carrying some cat litter. Daily Fail have offered me a tenner for the photos, page 46 exclusive!”

• Haha
Selling with planning permission is a better idea though isnt it? Strange happenings in M&M world.

That screams marriage breakdown to me. No point in renovating it if they’re heading for divorce. Without knowing the purpose for it, if any, to go to the effort of putting forward the application and getting plans drawn up, to suddenly withdrawing makes me think that their marriage is on the rocks. I could be wrong, that’s just what I thought when I saw it.

The minute I read that I thought they probably don't have the money to do all the work they want to do in the house. They must have a huge mortage on it....
I’m betting his vanity job in the US killed their finances. Everyone else on that show had three or four other TV jobs to be able to live a good lifestyle; he only had that one thing going on and picked up no more work at all
TV actors have notoriously poor regular income. She was probably on 120-150k for Corrie but after taxes, agents fees, etc that’s not a massive income, hence why all the youngsters leave what seems to be key roles so easily - if Our Girl paid a million a series, Lacey wouldn’t have left the show would she

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.