Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow these two but just saw an ig post about them and checked their accounts.. are they even together? Theres no pictures of them together

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 11
Lovely delivery of flowers but couldnt he have just let them leave them at the door?! Just had to go outside to collect them shirtless to draw more attention to it - hate to sound like the covid police but talk about being 2m apart🤔🤔
What a pri*k

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice how Michelle hasn’t reposted any congratulations stories from family and friends 🤔. It’s almost like she’s been forced by her management to acknowledge the day at least once on her insta. She really is making it look like there are problems behind closed doors. People commenting on the posts saying they’re the perfect couple etc... yeah, it sure looks like they’re loved up 🙈. It almost makes Mark look like a bit of a dick as he’s reposting stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Man buys wife flowers on wedding anniversary - shocker!! Hardly ‘spoiling her’ is it?!
I want to know how the hell the papers knew what he did for their anniversary, like does MW and MK call them up or do the papers get the crap from social media?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is also weird is brother Josh wrote on marks post - “happy anniversary boy” or something like that?! Like he has a bitterness to MK coz he probably knows the truth about her and the other guy! Also, BMW insta is full of joshs wedding & how proud he is of him but non of MW & MK wedding? He probably deleted them all when he knew what she’d done.
I just feel like Mark locked her down so quick on purpose, he knew he was onto a good thing and she fell for it. I honestly think if they wasn’t in the public eye she would have left him by now - it’s hard leaving someone in a normal circumstance let alone in the public eye. I was in a similar situation to her and had to pretend to love someone I was with when I really loved someone else and writing public displays on social media is hard as you don’t want to piss the other person off...I think this is why she never writes anything of much substance about MW, she’s fearful of upsetting the other guy! Just my perspective🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I want to know how the hell the papers knew what he did for their anniversary, like does MW and MK call them up or do the papers get the crap from social media?!
And they just happen to be outside his house with a camera 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And they just happen to be outside his house with a camera 🤨
Oh ffs all these ‘stars’ seem to be having withdrawals for not getting the attention they usually do. I wonder if LG will comment on her socials about MW anniversary🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1

@Vino24 " I was in a similar situation to her and had to pretend to love someone I was with when I really loved someone else and writing public displays on social media is hard as you don’t want to piss the other person off...I think this is why she never writes anything of much substance about MW, she’s fearful of upsetting the other guy! Just my perspective🤷🏻‍♀️"

This crossed my mind. If she put too much about her relationship all her ex co stars/ friends would know its BS if the rumours are true.

She probably wants to save face. I think we have all been there at some point , with social media or not. posted for the benefit of the one we want not the one we are with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow,Carole is just vile 🤬🤢
Thats sad to watch. Its like Marks life needs the family approval. S lauren loved Mark but it seemed he had competition from Jess and his mum. Lauren didnt stand a chance in that family. I cant see how she was seen as bad to the family when he is admiting his cheating ways in a public speech..how hurtful. lauren seems timid. She was a natural beauty.

Reactions: 8

@Vino24 " I was in a similar situation to her and had to pretend to love someone I was with when I really loved someone else and writing public displays on social media is hard as you don’t want to piss the other person off...I think this is why she never writes anything of much substance about MW, she’s fearful of upsetting the other guy! Just my perspective🤷🏻‍♀️"

This crossed my mind. If she put too much about her relationship all her ex co stars/ friends would know its BS if the rumours are true.

She probably wants to save face. I think we have all been there at some point , with social media or not. posted for the benefit of the one we want not the one we are with.

Has she ever been gushy on SM? I know MW plays up to it but it's very much his job. She seems to have a more laid back approach. I never post about my husband, never have. I just don't see the point. I'll post the odd pic of us together but I just don't feel the need to share my relationship with everyone. The poor soul have never had a birthday collage.
Maybe she's just the same. The people I know who are posting loads about their relationship are usually the unhappiest. I know a guy whos shaggin anything that moves, posting about how much he loves his wife. How she means everything to him.
Initially I thought they were an odd coupling but thats just because I know more of what he's like. But they've been together for 7 years and alligedly both had affairs. So it sounds like they're pretty similar.

Reactions: 10
Yeah i very rarely post about my other half. social media posts are not the be all and end all of being in a loving relationship. I think we are all just aware of the rumours and how the posts are very short and clipped. 👀 I admit i quite like both of them.

I get the impression Mark is quite a humble, normal person when he's not around his awful family.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.