Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makeupartist23

So I’ve just come across this thread after looking at another one I was a make up artist on our girl (think special effects like if someone was shot I’d make it look like they had a bullet hole) I constantly saw Luke pasqualino and Michelle together it was well known by the end of series 2 that they were sleeping together they would constantly mess up when they had to kiss so they had to do it again constantly together in South Africa and would go off together hiring moterbikes people tried to go along with them yet they managed to always be alone in the trailer they would giggle at each other play fighting on the sofa Michelle would insist on sitting next to Luke when we were driving to set. At one point when I was doing her make up she sat on his lap he had his arms wrapped round her stomach and kept tickling her. She also begged him not to go to the press release as she was worried about what mark would think and thought it would be too awkward with mark and Luke there he didn’t go which I know his management did not like.

Luke wanted Michelle to end things with mark but she wouldn’t I remember one time doing her make up when she got “taken hostage” season 2 and he came in begging to talk to her in private seemed genuinely upset. Me and another artist went outside for them to talk and we could here her saying she couldn’t tell him that she was married and that she’d made a mistake we could also hear kissing noises and her apologising she told him to leave and she’d come by his room later to talk.
Another time we were going out as a group cast and crew it was a great night lots of laughing hanging together my room was a few doors down from pasqualinos and I watched Michelle and him go into his room together both laughing and he was holding her hand. The next morning as I was going out for breakfast with another crew member Michelle came out his room and bumped litreally into us she said she’d been going over lines with Luke this was 8am in the morning we just nodded and asked if she’d had a nice night.

I do know it became that well known on the show that by season 3 we had apartments Michelle’s and Luke’s right by each other again they were caught numerous times by cast and crew even Tony grounds himself jumping into each other’s rooms there was one occasion you could hear them having sex it was common knowledge. He brought a girl over mid season I think her name was Maddie Michelle refused to talk to him she would come in slamming doors as soon as she did the scene with him she would walk off set in a mood.

I do know from colleagues Michelle still sees Luke by the end I think Luke decided not to carry on with our girl as there became such tension when Michelle was in a bad mood everyone was aware of this so I’m not surprised it has got out like it has to be honest. As nice as Michelle is to work with I actually feel sorry for Luke he actually cared about her the fact there still sleeping together speaks volumes I don’t know why Michelle won’t leave mark she honestly didn’t talk about him at all unless we asked how he was.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
She loves a sunbed too doesn’t she. Always goes on about her Spanish nan, not the 12 min a week in Costa del UV light

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Ohyeah

Can confirm Mark is a vile piece of shit. I remember once being on a night out and him and Lauren were arguing in front of me and he bit her face. He’s disgusting, always has been.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
could you get any nastier

L
LMk

I used to watch towie, carol and Jess are two of the nastiest bitchiest people ever! I actually think if my partner now had them two as a mum and sister and I would have to seriously rethink the relationship based purely on having them as in laws! Awful awful people.

Just watch this, mark did actually used to stick up for his and Lauren’s relationship but I think his mum and sister played a huge part in a lot that went wrong and I bet they try to do the same with Michelle & Mark now.
I always used to say the same about Carol and Jess, controlling and just wanted him to themselves so they treated poor Lauren like dirt. I’ve got a mother in law the same but she didn’t show her true colours until I married her son. She then would send letters telling him to chose me or her, want days out with just her, hubby and the kids and I wasn’t allowed to come and she would ring every Christmas saying she would kill herself if he didn’t spend it with her. She used to send cards at Christmas to the kids and a wonderful son, leaving me out. She would write nasty things on my Facebook photos. Once I got a new car and she wrote ‘another rope around my sons neck I see ‘.. She used to say I was lazy not working despite having 3 children under 3.5 years, her son often worked away, I worked my stones off. After my Nan died she told me to get a job in a funeral place advertising for a secretary when she could see how much I was grieving without my Nan. Hubby never used to say boo to her. The last time I saw her she threatened to rip my throat out and that was it, I left my husband for 2 months as he never stood up to her. After a decade I’d had enough. He begged me to come back, then he finally stood up to his mum about how he treated me, so she cut him off and the kids, Our marriage now is wonderful and I hate to say that. Having a mother in law like that, and like Carol puts a huge strain on your marriage and a son doesn’t usually go against his mum. I really feel for what they did to Lauren and good on Mark for standing up to them.

Sorry I offloaded that but omg they annoy the hell out of me and mother in laws can be complete nightmares.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Mums84

VIP Member
I think mark has an aggressive disgust towards Lauren as association with her tarnishes his own view of himself, leads to a history he has tried to erase like being best man at Jack Tweed's wedding to Jade Goody and general Mr not so nice guy from reality tv. In his head he is probably a big hollywood star, stunning, 6 foot 2 (lol) guy with the trophy wife and now personal trainer. Maybe he has grown up a bit too. I reckon he would angry shag her in a heartbeat though to disgust himself more and get a thrill of demeaning her and knowing he still had power over her. I should write for the daily mail 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Nmc11

Was at the same hotel as them when they where on honeymoon. Strange honeymoon with the whole Wright family in toe. His mum got really drunk one night was arguing with the whole family and had to be put to bed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Spider12

VIP Member
He is BEAUTIFUL 🥰 I used to be obsessed with him when he was in skins back in the day
Haha me too. I was upset about the what happened to his character for weeks 🙈

Omg did Michelle tweet about Mark? That’s hilarious 😂😂 wonder what made her change her opinion of him
Omg I remember this! She put something in her magazine column about him being awful to Lauren in TOWIE!

Found it 🙌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
From this picture it looks like nose job and a bit of lip filler. I think everything else is just better make up, like the thicker brows for one. Hopefully she'll just stop here with the enhancements, and not get any thing else done.

View attachment 117416
She's had LOADS of fucking work done!

Nose job, a LOT of lip filler (not a bit) tattooed brows, veneers, fillers, Botox and I suspect some shaving on her chin and jawline.

Reactions: 39

Mums84

VIP Member
I actually love Lauren in she makes me furious sort of way. Her and Gemma Collins🤣Absolutely deluded in their own importance and that is admirable in this day and age. I would go out of my way to avoid them if I ever saw them though. I would fear for my safety around the gravitational pull from their egos. Lauren and Mark are just so perfect together! Mark at 6'2 and Lauren in her size 10s.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
She always goes on about how she gets chow mien from the take away and adds mayo and cheese. 🤢
I mean I actually quite like her (and think she’s fit AF) but could never trust anything who eats that through choice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Lilliepad

VIP Member
If you’re not bullshitting, that’s the tea we’ve all been waiting for, take a bow!

Have you worked on any other shows? Feel free to pop into any of those other threads;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
good grief I can't see her doing that, was she the tea girl?

Igather that their biological Dad was violent, Sam probably gets that streak from him, she is very like him to look at as well. Why hasn't she given Big Paul a few slaps?
Maybe she has, who knows!

Earlier pics of Sam and Billie and they both look like they would drag you across a pub by your hair for looking at their men😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Eirawen

VIP Member
Mark’s bitch of a mother in that! Lauren and Mark remind me of Gaz and Charlotte in Geordie Shore, even though it’s reality tv and ‘not real’ they have that intense first love thing about them that really can fuck you up. Lauren was gorgeous there and the mum and everyone just don’t want her in their family. I remember Sam Faiers being like a mini Carol Wright, think Carol wanted Mark to get with her instead didn’t she? Ugh nasty! His speech is so bollocks there’s nothing genuine about it he knows he doesn’t want to marry her really ‘if we get there’. Prick
The Wright family is so TRIBAL, out to show solidarity and intimidate, I saw a picture of them about a year ago celebrating some family event in Spain, they were all standing outside Elliot Wright's restaurant. They were loads of them there, Marks's immediate family plus all his Uncles and Aunts, cousins and their kids and ol Granny and Grandad Wright who are about 120 years old. Every single one of them were dressed in white from head to toe, they looked stupid, tasteless and chavvy (they probably thought they looked classy innit) but it shows what a tribe mentality they have, I would be cringing if I was an in law who had married into that awful clan and having to dress the same as all of them its almost as if everyone has to erase their personality to become a welcomed member of the Wright family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Makeupartist23

If you’re not bullshitting, that’s the tea we’ve all been waiting for, take a bow!

Have you worked on any other shows? Feel free to pop into any of those other threads;)
It’s all true I do know for the last season Tony grounds offered him a lot of money to come back and do a few scenes they were going to be about “elvis and Georgie” when they first started dating ie: him putting his arm under her pillow so she wouldn’t fall that was supposed to be a flashback scene luke agreed to do this however as soon as Michelle found out when she got the script he pulled out nobody really knows why Sean sager who plays monk constantly jokes that Luke is under Michelle’s thumb and would do anything for her he also said that the Michelle and Luke thing is still going kn

Michelle is honestly lovely to everyone and always takes times to ask everyone if there okay and how there days going but there were times when her attitude around set when Luke was around did raise eye brows they were either flirting or fighting in some manner very odd.
I’m honestly surprised this hasn’t got out as it honestly was common knowledge with everyone

• Wow
  • Sad

lilblinder

Agree with all the above comments
they're so mismatched as a couple, in the end Michelle is an actress it takes talent and creativity it's probably in her blood and Luke would understand that and no doubt is the same you can imagine them having a genuine connection on so many levels and then you look at Mark totally basic, macho alpha mindset an opportunist where his careers concerned she's a true northerner he's an Essex wide boy.... I just don't buy their marriage one bit .

Chinwag

I honestly can’t think of anything worse than being married and stuck with Mark Wright for the rest of my life, poor Michelle 😩

He’s like one of those blokes who’s textbook attractive on paper but nobody can bring themselves to fancy him lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 34

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Yes but maybe it doesn’t work now! Here is hoping because then MK will be tied to that family for total life!

I doubt she wanted the baby anyway, they were just young and maybe LG has put an awful spin on it to make MW look bad, the nurses at the clinic make sure that the woman truly wants an abortion before she has one and so it’s doubtful that MW made her do it, a woman doesn’t get an abortion in the UK if she doesn’t want one.
That's a cute way to think.

Don't EVER underestimate emotional abuse just because you can't see it.

As far as I can tell she didn't put a spin on it, she said Mark said it's not the right time and he didn't want it, she was scared of losing him if she had the baby. He said it wasn't the right time and he couldn't guarantee he'd stay with her if she kept it.

Then made her keep it secret, then dumped her.

He's a cunt. An absolute cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34