Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Searched for a thread on these two and couldn't find one so apologies if there is one somewhere!

I have seen a few daily mail comments about Mark having an affair with Lydia Bright's cousin and remember seeing comments before about his general adulterous ways but recently been noticing a few comments about Michelle cheating too. Tit for tat! Has anyone heard anything else?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s a great Actress , seems a nice woman when I’ve heard her being interviewed and is beautiful.

He’s a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where have you seen comments about Michelle cheating?
I'll never forget how awful Mark was to Lauren on towie, then he was just so bloody smug that he 'got Michelle'.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Where have you seen comments about Michelle cheating?
I'll never forget how awful Mark was to Lauren on towie, then he was just so bloody smug that he 'got Michelle'.
I've seen loads about Mark cheating over the years on gossip sites and then here someone put up a rumour about him and Lydia Bright's cousin being repeated on daily mail comments section and response to that was people saying she had cheated too. I remember the press were loving her friendship with Luke Pasqualino and she has started following him on her social media accounts again when she had totally ghosted him when the press were trying to insinuate something. I did find their chemistry electric. Some gossip about them on the secret celeb gossip threads here too. Luke was going out with an actress who looked very like her but they have broken up, I noticed he has started to like her Instagram posts too. Good on you Michelle I say if it's true

Reactions: 6
I've seen loads about Mark cheating over the years on gossip sites and then here someone put up a rumour about him and Lydia Bright's cousin being repeated on daily mail comments section and response to that was people saying she had cheated too. I remember the press were loving her friendship with Luke Pasqualino and she has started following him on her social media accounts again when she had totally ghosted him when the press were trying to insinuate something. I did find their chemistry electric. Some gossip about them on the secret celeb gossip threads here too. Luke was going out with an actress who looked very like her but they have broken up, I noticed he has started to like her Instagram posts too. Good on you Michelle I say if it's true
I saw the Daily Mail comments! Good on her if she has, Luke is FIT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed mark didnt like a recent Instagram post that she had up of her in sexy underwear. He was very possessive and controlling in TOWIE over Lauren even though he didnt like her so I couldn't see him sticking by Michelle cheating even if he started it.

Reactions: 6
Agree with all the above comments
they're so mismatched as a couple, in the end Michelle is an actress it takes talent and creativity it's probably in her blood and Luke would understand that and no doubt is the same you can imagine them having a genuine connection on so many levels and then you look at Mark totally basic, macho alpha mindset an opportunist where his careers concerned she's a true northerner he's an Essex wide boy.... I just don't buy their marriage one bit .

Reactions: 35
Agree with all the above comments
they're so mismatched as a couple, in the end Michelle is an actress it takes talent and creativity it's probably in her blood and Luke would understand that and no doubt is the same you can imagine them having a genuine connection on so many levels and then you look at Mark totally basic, macho alpha mindset an opportunist where his careers concerned she's a true northerner he's an Essex wide boy.... I just don't buy their marriage one bit .
I might be wrong but its look like she started getting work done to her face when she started seeing him. I mean she probably would have got it anyway such is the pressure these days

Reactions: 17
I actually knew a couple that I think were pretty similar to Mark and Lauren. They're chemistry was great and they were really flirty, but the guy knew that the girl wasn't 'conventionally attractive' and so he used to undermine her all the time and be rude to her in crowds to kind of prove he knew he was above her and could do better. If that makes sense ha..
I actually think him and Lauren were quite well suited. He broke her when he split up with Michelle and he really revelled in doing it. And the fact that Michelle seemed to enjoy his jibes (I think I remember something about a wedding dress tweet) suggests she might be kind of insecure when it compares to Lauren and Marks history.

• Sad
Lauren got pregnant by Mark didnt she and had an abortion. They were together for about 10 years. Mark came across as quite abusive on TOWIE , particularly to Lauren and Arge. Just a bully. I will never forget the words Lauren said when he proposed. She said 'I'm so scared'. Really sticks in my memory as I was involved with a horrible man at the same time who was always proposing and cheating.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes and he was only actually prompted to propose because he found out she was getting the tattoo of his name removed! So controlling

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t really believe abusive men like Mark ever truly change. Be awful if he was as nasty to Michelle as he was to Lauren, don’t wish that on anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes and he was only actually prompted to propose because he found out she was getting the tattoo of his name removed! So controlling
I forgot about that!! Actually I think I remember seeing a leaked Michelle photo in a changing room where you could see a tattoo in the pants area. Mark must like to brand his women 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
I might be wrong but its look like she started getting work done to her face when she started seeing him. I mean she probably would have got it anyway such is the pressure these days
Her face has changed since her Corrine days. The changes are subtle, but her face has definitely changed.

Reactions: 15
Mark’s surname is Wright, not Keegan. She’s definitely had a lot of work done including her lips.

Reactions: 12
She loves a sunbed too doesn’t she. Always goes on about her Spanish nan, not the 12 min a week in Costa del UV light

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Who actually is Lydia Bright's cousin? Does anyone know?

My opinion on these two... Completely agree that Mark is a nasty dim opportunist and bully, however I don't think she's as sweet and lovely as she'd like people to think, they could absolutely eat themselves in their social media pics and they totally both buy into themselves as a budget posh and becks

I think they are more a case of birds of a feather flocking together, it doesn't always have to be if he is a piece of work she's submissive, I think she banks a lot on the 'nation's sweetheart' image... didn't Cheryl also hold that title 🤣

If its true about both of them cheating... Kudos to her though

She loves a sunbed too doesn’t she. Always yo s in about her Spanish nan, not the 12 min a week in Costa del UV light
The Spanish nan 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.