Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever been gushy on SM? I know MW plays up to it but it's very much his job. She seems to have a more laid back approach. I never post about my husband, never have. I just don't see the point. I'll post the odd pic of us together but I just don't feel the need to share my relationship with everyone. The poor soul have never had a birthday collage.
Maybe she's just the same. The people I know who are posting loads about their relationship are usually the unhappiest. I know a guy whos shaggin anything that moves, posting about how much he loves his wife. How she means everything to him.
Initially I thought they were an odd coupling but thats just because I know more of what he's like. But they've been together for 7 years and alligedly both had affairs. So it sounds like they're pretty similar.
Yes I find the ones that talk a lot and post pics of undying love break up after a few months. I just dislike cheaters especially the ones that makes effort to look in love with partners but are doing the dirty... 😡

Yeah i very rarely post about my other half. social media posts are not the be all and end all of being in a loving relationship. I think we are all just aware of the rumours and how the posts are very short and clipped. 👀 I admit i quite like both of them.

I get the impression Mark is quite a humble, normal person when he's not around his awful family.
Yes I can believe that. My ex had parents interfering in our life. My ex was lovely but his parents had a hold. Holidays - had to be all of us. Living together - always all of us. Working roped in family. When I finally moved us out. It was over. They made sure of it. Mark comes across as soft. That engagement speech was sentimental but why didnt the family think his tears were wndearing. They looked shamed by it. His love for Lauren. Then he mentions cheating. I wonder if that was wanted by the fam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fs maybe she doesn’t want to post about her life with her husband cuz people like us nitpick at every bleeping thing she and her husband say...
I don’t think they need to publicly address each other on social media, they live together, she maybe just woke up this morning and said what she wanted to say to his face rather than for the whole world to see...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fs maybe she doesn’t want to post about her life with her husband cuz people like us nitpick at every bleeping thing she and her husband say...
I don’t think they need to publicly address each other on social media, they live together, she maybe just woke up this morning and said what she wanted to say to his face rather than for the whole world to see...
Maybe. But I'm interested as to why you feel so strongly about these two, but yet all your other messages (all 5 of them) are about Scott Disick following/not following his girlfriend on insta in the Kardashian thread 🤔

Why is not the same for these two, Mich? Or whatever your name is. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe. But I'm interested as to why you feel so strongly about these two, but yet all your other messages (all 5 of them) are about Scott Disick following/not following his girlfriend on insta in the Kardashian thread 🤔

Why is not the same for these two, Mich? Or whatever your name is. 🙄
Alright stalker...
I don’t feel so strongly, it’s just that as far as I can tell, they’ve always been pretty private about their marriage, fair enough...
Scott literally makes a living from sharing their lives on a TV show.. but sorry for also voicing my opinion like everyone else on this thread has

Reactions: 1
I kinda get what you’re saying if we were talking about the average Joe but we are talking about Michelle here. She is the type of person that posts a lot, even posts pictures of herself barely wearing clothes so I doubt she isn’t one for publicly expressing stuff. She sold her wedding pictures to a magazine for god’s sake 😂 thats hardly keeping your marriage secret and out of the public eye is it. We are just speculating weather the lack of affection on social media today means anything and it clearly fuels the rumours of divorce even futher. This is a forum to discuss things after all. By saying ‘FS’ I am assuming you’re pretty frustrated and angry, I think you’re in the wrong place if you’re going to get that heated over people discussing what influencers/celebrities do 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I kinda get what you’re saying if we were talking about the average Joe but we are talking about Michelle here. She is the type of person that posts a lot, even posts pictures of herself barely wearing clothes so I doubt she isn’t one for publicly expressing stuff. She sold her wedding pictures to a magazine for god’s sake 😂 thats hardly keeping your marriage secret and out of the public eye is it. We are just speculating weather the lack of affection on social media today means anything and it clearly fuels the rumours of divorce even futher. This is a forum to discuss things after all. By saying ‘FS’ I am assuming you’re pretty frustrated and angry, I think you’re in the wrong place if you’re going to get that heated over people discussing what influencers/celebrities do 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I think people are reading to deeply into “FS” but ok I’ll pick my words better next time I suppose

If what makeupartist123 has said is true (& I think it is) then the relationship is pretty much done anyway...hence why she isn’t putting public displays on SM also?!

Reactions: 4
If what makeupartist123 has said is true (& I think it is) then the relationship is pretty much done anyway...hence why she isn’t putting public displays on SM also?!
Maybe MK just want to keep her relationship away ftom her social media as she wants to focus on finding her next acting role and wants her social media to be reflect more on her acting roles..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha fair enough, I do think he’s a total bellend and she can do much better..
Yes, totally.
It seems their PR management have been busy again ordering paparazzi to picture Mark. This was this morning. Obviously paparazzi don’t hang around mark and michelle’s house all day, especially during lockdown 😂. Normal people get deliveries to their doors, not Mark though, he has to walk out to the delivery driver’s car (topless 🙄) to make sure the Pap gets a good view of him getting flowers off the florist. It’s reported they were an anniversary gift for Michelle from him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Also the flowers was in a box? Couldnt they of been left at the gates/doorstep?? Why did he have to come out to collect them? Anything I’ve had delivered in lockdowns been that ‘doorstep delivery’ I’ve not walked out my house for one thing? Too set up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, totally.
It seems their PR management have been busy again ordering paparazzi to picture Mark. This was this morning. Obviously paparazzi don’t hang around mark and michelle’s house all day, especially during lockdown 😂. Normal people get deliveries to their doors, not Mark though, he has to walk out to the delivery driver’s car (topless 🙄) to make sure the Pap gets a good view of him getting flowers off the florist. It’s reported they were an anniversary gift for Michelle from him.
He looks so pleased with himself 🤢

Reactions: 2
Yeah i very rarely post about my other half. social media posts are not the be all and end all of being in a loving relationship. I think we are all just aware of the rumours and how the posts are very short and clipped. 👀 I admit i quite like both of them.

I get the impression Mark is quite a humble, normal person when he's not around his awful family.
Yeah I agree about Mark and whilst he could be a prick then he was hilarious at times in TOWIE, I did like watching him, I remember he said to his mum and Jess “I have been reading the Internet and I know that some mums are jealous of their son’s girlfriends”😂😂 Carol said it was the other way about! It was the way he said “I’ve been reading the internet”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone read the Daily Mail comments (yes that's how I roll in lockdown now 😳) I have noticed on most stories about Mark / Michelle there's a "Gym Guy 67" and "Minx5567" I'm convinced it's Mark or someone close to them posting these comments under these aliases. They usually are massively defensive of MW and MKand the odd comments tend to slate Lauren personally. Sad of me to notice. I almost feel ashamed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.