Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle deleted comments from her cousin's posts, on the baby announcement one Michelle had put blue heart and I remember thinking if that meant a boy. But things were deleted and they weren't following eachother. I imagine mark turning into that guy from Tiger King if his partner had a baby. Employing a hot nanny and telling the post partum woman to hit the gym
She might have deleted the comments but it could be that one of them blocked the other. After you block someone, their likes and comments get removed from photos and videos. Unblocking and re-following someone won't restore their previous likes and comments.

Reactions: 5
I go right off on one about celebrities and their height lies and I feel like it causes us all to have a knock on height confusion!

I'm just finding it really hard without my weekly trip to Madam Tussauds with my tape measure.
Thats my favourite post on tattle 😂😂😂 The Madam Tussauds bit got me laughing tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably reads her Lacey’s reviews of Our Girl in the bedroom! He’s such a loser though, he made out his bit part on US tv was a massive success, ignoring the fact that everyone else on the show had three or four other TV gigs going on in order to pay the bills
Sorry what do you mean by her Laceys review of our girl?

Reactions: 1
Michelle has just put up her anniversary Instagram and I am absolutely underwhelmed to a not even significant level, that is how underwhelming that post is. Mark better come out with something decent about her being his rock or his dream woman or being happy or loving her or even just liking her a little and enjoying her company the odd time. Just more than what Michelle has given us.

• Haha
  • Heart
She may as well have had the caption as ‘happy anniversary...meh’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Thank you for always holding my hand" translates to thanks a lot Mark for being controlling and having an obsessive family who are always there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Michelle has just put up her anniversary Instagram and I am absolutely underwhelmed to a not even significant level, that is how underwhelming that post is. Mark better come out with something decent about her being his rock or his dream woman or being happy or loving her or even just liking her a little and enjoying her company the odd time. Just more than what Michelle has given us.
I don’t think social media counts to put things up for anniversary unless your very young and you have a social media relationship rather than a marriage 😂😂😂 but yeah us fans are thirsty for info so GIVE US YOUR MARRIAGE DETAILS MK, ARE Y’S TRULY HAPPY? DO YOU JUST HATE YOUR FEMALE IN-LAWS? WHY WON’T MARK SAY HI TO LAUREN?😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It's weird that their next big announcement is either gonna be a baby or a break up.. Such a difference between the two!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think social media counts to put things up for anniversary unless your very young and you have a social media relationship rather than a marriage 😂😂😂 but yeah us fans are thirsty for info so GIVE US YOUR MARRIAGE DETAILS MK, ARE Y’S TRULY HAPPY? DO YOU JUST HATE YOUR FEMALE IN-LAWS? WHY WON’T MARK SAY HI TO LAUREN?😂😂😂😂😂
I'm such a total cow in lockdown as about 8 weeks ago I would have thought WHAT A LOVELY PRIVATE COUPLE.THATS TRUE LOVE. A few daily mail comments later and the cousin Katie instagram scandal and theres my true colours out now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's weird that their next big announcement is either gonna be a baby or a break up.. Such a difference between the two!
Never thought of it like that but your so right!

I say no babies and that they will split within next 18 months to 2 years and she will have a baby to someone else that will be her second and final marriage.

I don’t know how they feel about these two. People could look at my marriage and think divorce or baby next. We don’t post about each other on social media and my mum’s friend actually asked me why I was out with my friends and not my husband all the time 😂
I’d like to think they are happy but if not they should move on. His family are just twats but then again, aren’t all in-laws?

Reactions: 8
Go on instagram and check Carols story about them, guessing she’s already been on the vino this morning with her camera skills 😂
Also Katie is doing more dedications too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Go on instagram and check Carols story about them, guessing she’s already been on the vino this morning with her camera skills 😂
Also Katie is doing more dedications too
Not surprised in the slightest she’s got a glittery canvas of them on her wall!! 😂
I do appreciate MK if she wants a private relationship an all that - must be hard with the other half of the family constantly posting and commenting! but same I’m just a nosy git especially in lockdown that wants to know if they’re actually in love 👀
Mark just posted-also very underwhelming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.