Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still rewatching old TOWIE and wow...Sam was madly in love with Mark wasnt she?!
I remember the naked pic of Mark that was doing the rounds and I'm not surprised MK is sticking around
She went to declare her love for him at he and Lauren’s engagement party!! Lovely girl she was 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He’s a narcissist and I think he’s in love with the idea of himself making it big with a gorgeous wife on arm. LG didn’t cut it. He’s full of self importance. MK seems nice ebough. But the fact she had to move away from family because he couldn’t leave Essex 🙄 (grown man). Says it all. People that know the Wrights say they’re bullies and nasty pieces of work. I don’t doubt it. And wright Senior is dodgy as they come! MK run for it now ........

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s a narcissist and I think he’s in love with the idea of himself making it big with a gorgeous wife on arm. LG didn’t cut it. He’s full of self importance. MK seems nice ebough. But the fact she had to move away from family because he couldn’t leave Essex 🙄 (grown man). Says it all. People that know the Wrights say they’re bullies and nasty pieces of work. I don’t doubt it. And wright Senior is dodgy as they come! MK run for it now ........
I have also heard the same about the Wrights not being nice people and that they think they’re a cut above everyone else.

Carol was crying when Jess moved out, her a grip ffs, she was in her late 20s/early 30s, I don’t folks that are so attached to their mothers like this at their age, I moved out at 18 and never looked back.

Reactions: 8
Michelle deleted comments from her cousin's posts, on the baby announcement one Michelle had put blue heart and I remember thinking if that meant a boy. But things were deleted and they weren't following eachother. I imagine mark turning into that guy from Tiger King if his partner had a baby. Employing a hot nanny and telling the post partum woman to hit the gym

• Haha
Michelle deleted comments from her cousin's posts, on the baby announcement one Michelle had put blue heart and I remember thinking if that meant a boy. But things were deleted and they weren't following eachother. I imagine mark turning into that guy from Tiger King if his partner had a baby. Employing a hot nanny and telling the post partum woman to hit the gym
Find all the liking/deleting comments a bit immature tbf - kinda like they’re teenagers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 especially when they know people look into these things, and then they wonder why everyone speculates!!!

Reactions: 10
Find all the liking/deleting comments a bit immature tbf - kinda like they’re teenagers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 especially when they know people look into these things, and then they wonder why everyone speculates!!!
And then be offended when someone comments that they notice as dont we know we are only meant to look and enjoy the content in a way that provides a benefit to the poster. Flip she isnt posting pictures of her white blouse to make our day better is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woah she has had a complete image overhaul. She is a lady of the manor now living in the UK best voted manor too.
don’t like her decor at all, it’s all very grey and white with no character at all. Very Essex-ey which I guess is apt as that’s where shes living. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was a mirror effect drawer set somewhere and a crushed velvet sofa

• Haha
Jess wore white to Mark and Lauren's engagement party and then got annoyed when Lauren was wearing white.
Lauren had a lucky escape. Poor Michelle!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
don’t like her decor at all, it’s all very grey and white with no character at all. Very Essex-ey which I guess is apt as that’s where shes living. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was a mirror effect drawer set somewhere and a crushed velvet sofa
I absolutely hate this style! Crushed velvet grey sofa and matching bed, every other piece of furniture mirrored and sparkley, grey carpet everywhere 🤮 why would you want your whole house to look that same as everyone you know 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And a high gloss white kitchen. Which on it's own can look lovely but with the white walls and grey and velvet and grey and mirror furniture. It's the new chintz. And the ambient lighting in blue or pink.

Reactions: 7
I absolutely hate this style! Crushed velvet grey sofa and matching bed, every other piece of furniture mirrored and sparkley, grey carpet everywhere 🤮 why would you want your whole house to look that same as everyone you know 😂
It’s absolutely vile, as chavtastic and tacky as you can get!!!

so many people on Instagram post photos of their homes all kitted out like this and they all look exactly the same with no personality or individuality in them.

Almost all of them follow that Mrs Hinch bint as well so i blame her for a lot of it as all she used to post was photos of her fake sparkling, crushed velvet and silver nightmare. 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At 6'2 Mark Wright didnt inherit his height from his dad did he? Tippy toes!
Screenshot_20200523-162959_Gallery.jpg

I really need to let this go but it used to annoy me so much and now I have an outlet.
Screenshot_20200523-163253_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God is there anything more cringe than ankle grazers, loafers and no socks?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have also heard the same about the Wrights not being nice people and that they think they’re a cut above everyone else.

Carol was crying when Jess moved out, her a grip ffs, she was in her late 20s/early 30s, I don’t folks that are so attached to their mothers like this at their age, I moved out at 18 and never looked back.
Cut above indeed, they are scum!! The Dad has been linked with gangster actvity and they have very few brain cells between them, and they look really common and OTT with their chav chandeliers, if you see OTT white clothes, furniture, carpets etc it just screams CHAV!!! Carol would have been one of he original Essex white stilletto birds in the 80's. Wonder if she worked befoe she marie
At 6'2 Mark Wright didnt inherit his height from his dad did he? Tippy toes!View attachment 136456

I really need to let this go but it used to annoy me so much and now I have an outlet. View attachment 136458
All in bloody white, chavtastic

Reactions: 6
I love your passion for this cause 🤣🤣
I go right off on one about celebrities and their height lies and I feel like it causes us all to have a knock on height confusion!

I'm just finding it really hard without my weekly trip to Madam Tussauds with my tape measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the fashion my dear!!😂😂😂😂😂
At 6'2 Mark Wright didnt inherit his height from his dad did he? Tippy toes!View attachment 136456

I really need to let this go but it used to annoy me so much and now I have an outlet. View attachment 136458
he looks like a twit with his short length trousers, any man that wears those is a twit, gay men can get away with this but not straight men and the loafers, yuck ponce or what 😂😂😂

God is there anything more cringe than ankle grazers, loafers and no socks?!
Haha said the same thing! Straight men should not dress this way, leave it to the gay men.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.