Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see a photo of her going in to the restaurant where her stomach wasn't like a washboard but probably just the angle. She would make such a lovely mum but wouldn't wish her tied to the Wright family for life! Just saw Jess and Carol singing on Instagram. NOOOOO.

Reactions: 11
I did see a photo of her going in to the restaurant where her stomach wasn't like a washboard but probably just the angle. She would make such a lovely mum but wouldn't wish her tied to the Wright family for life! Just saw Jess and Carol singing on Instagram. NOOOOO.
The Wright mafia. That poor child ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think they may possibly have fertility issues... Obviously I don't know that, but if they are and people are "baby watching" her stomach then it just amplifies her pain. If she is pregnant, then let her announce it when she's ready to.

To me the culture of speculating that a woman is pregnant is just as bad as asking a married childless couple when they are going to have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know I can’t decide if they are trying and don’t want to say (which I completely get) or they never will. I thought now would be the perfect time given lock down and neither of them working much and MK quitting our girl. They seem to be waiting for perfect time to start their family but I’m not sure there is ever one and in the nicest way (I’m there age!) not getting any younger not saying they can’t but knowing them they’ll decide at 40 to start trying
To be fair here it won't be him who has to take the time off from working to have the baby. She is clearly busy and into her career and good on her for sticking to her guns with that. I have no doubt if she was a trophy wife she'd have popped out at least two by now but she isn't. She is an independant, successful woman.

It's him who wants the kids.

Didn’t take long for the wright family to flock to sheesh for their freebie meals
Sheesh are really giving out the freebies right now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe that cousin has made a “career” from being related to Michelle. How bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 248057
translated‘ I want some free clothes’
Eugh so horribly beggy! As if she doesn’t know where to get clothes from the woman. Take out a leaf out of your cousins book, you don’t get Michelle begging like that. I don’t think she ever has either, I know she does ads but I haven’t seen her openly begging like that

Reactions: 17
She has made her entire life around being Michelle's cousin. Living in Essex with one of Mark's friends. House full of freebies from places people 'recommend'. They definitely did fall out and delete eachother on Instagram a while back, imagine the panic of not being able to live off a famous family member any more.

Reactions: 15
^Sorry, who is that?
Michelle’s cousin, Katie. She basically wants to be Michelle, she’s shacked up with Marks mate and just had a baby. Living off the back of Michelle’s fame

She has made her entire life around being Michelle's cousin. Living in Essex with one of Mark's friends. House full of freebies from places people 'recommend'. They definitely did fall out and delete eachother on Instagram a while back, imagine the panic of not being able to live off a famous family member any more.
Agree, it’s sad really! I think they live in Cheshire though, she works for Pretty Little Thing who are based in Manchester I think. Anthony must have moved up there from what I can gather x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.