Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen waitwaitslideinflating on instagram? It’s my favourite new page inside
Info about celebs on flights from flight attendants. Mark Wright comes across like a real ass 🤣
Please link their page can't find it x

Reactions: 1
Re Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright.
ive heard things about him on tinder et that arnt great.
Hoe er, I know somebody with a son with serious mental disabilities, and they stopped to talk to him when he was out with his dog. They spent quite a while talking to him and were very friendly and down to earth. So they’re not all bad.

Reactions: 3
Re Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright.
ive heard things about him on tinder et that arnt great.
Hoe er, I know somebody with a son with serious mental disabilities, and they stopped to talk to him when he was out with his dog. They spent quite a while talking to him and were very friendly and down to earth. So they’re not all bad.
Do tell about tinder!

The person who runs the page only wanted it for Cabin crew apparently and asked everyone else to leave the page 😩 so maybe they blocked everyone else and went private.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the article yesterday about them, I think it was the DM, saying they might be trying to crack America together. Good luck with that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe how desperate for fame Michelle’s cousin Katie is, she did a q&a on Instagram, someone asked her something about labour but she had to post a pic of Michelle on the story. Someone also asked her when she met her fella, she said nye 8 years ago in Dubai, isn’t that when M&M met? I didn’t think Katie had been going out with Anthony that long, maybe they only got together later. I’m sure someone on here said he used to go out with Jess? Didn’t he get done for fraud or something as well?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how desperate for fame Michelle’s cousin Katie is, she did a q&a on Instagram, someone asked her something about labour but she had to post a pic of Michelle on the story. Someone also asked her when she met her fella, she said nye 8 years ago in Dubai, isn’t that when M&M met? I didn’t think Katie had been going out with Anthony that long, maybe they only got together later. I’m sure someone on here said he used to go out with Jess? Didn’t he get done for fraud or something as well?
Its all her freebies that wind me up and that she makes a living off her cousin's hard work. Two baby showers!! She seems like a complete groupie of Michelle. Even following her to Essex and hooking up with a friend of Mark. At least the other cousin does her own thing.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think Michelle looks pregnant on her latest story with her cousin? She’s usually got the flattest stomach but defo doesn’t here.
A4374255-54F7-4C4D-A074-FF6F23BEAB40.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Urghhh! What a manky looking toilet!🤢 But, hey, we are dressed to the nines and taking pics for IG is more important. I thought that black mass near the pipes was a mouse....
It looks like she has a little bump. She’s normally got rock hard abs!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Michelle looks pregnant on her latest story with her cousin? She’s usually got the flattest stomach but defo doesn’t here. View attachment 241101
I spotted that too, although it could be a food baby as they were in a restaurant! She was also driving so could be another tell tale sign, also may have just wanted to drive instead of drink 😂
I‘m guessing if she was pregnant though, she wouldn’t be doing any side on shots

Reactions: 2
She posted an insta story a couple of days ago after she’d finished a work out and abs were out for the world to see

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.