Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds it odd that Mark is posting photos and doting on Michelle’s cousin’s baby yet Michelle hasn’t posted a picture of herself with the baby?

Reactions: 9
Yes she would definitely be like that, reminds me of my MIL *shudders*
Mine too!

She pestered us every time she saw us on when we're going to have a baby, or ask me in public if iI wss pregnant (when I had a lunch belly). If I was pregnant and she publicly outed me, I would have been livid! Not anybody else's place to say. My pet peeves are mothers-in-law, and pregnancy questions 😠

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who finds it odd that Mark is posting photos and doting on Michelle’s cousin’s baby yet Michelle hasn’t posted a picture of herself with the baby?
I guess Mark needs to publicity and Michelle doesn’t. Marks using the baby for likes, pretty crappy actually and if that was my husband I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 3
I thought that then thought I bet she hasn’t posted due to the attention and comments it would get about when are they going to have babies etc I feel she’s a bit more savvy than Mark

Reactions: 1
God they really should STFU with the snideys like that. It’s absolutely no one’s business but M&M about starting a family, whether the both want to/whether they have fertility issues etc. If it is the latter, how bleeping horrible to have your immediate family making comments like that? Gross. I just think you should never ask anyone about when/if they want kids, they’ll tell you if they want to tell you 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree it makes me so angry, my MIL and SIL were exactly the same, poor Michelle. Shame she can't tell them to f off.

Reactions: 12
Poor Michelle, that pressure is horrible. And no doubt they will all be thinking about her having fertility issues or not wanting kids while Mark is on the steroids that are linked to male infertility. Luke liked the pic of her holding the baby, i still have hope for Keegalino 2021

Reactions: 21
God I hate this "when are you going to make me and your Mom Grandparents" tit.People have kids when and if they are ready, it's nobody else's fuckin business.

Reactions: 17
Why do these people want so many kids? They always want four or more

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.