Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she genuinely comes across as a nice person and is absolutely stunning. I agree she could do a lot better than him, however one poster further up thread stated they knew him through work and he was extremely charming in a "could sell snow to an eskimo" way. He came across as a nasty piece of work on TOWIE but it is so heavily scripted you have to wonder. I think they wanted him to be the playboy character. When he went on I'm A Celeb directly after, he came across far better. I still haven't really warmed to him, he seems super cheesy and a bit cringe and a bit smug.
He seemed nice in a cheesy way when he appeared on Who do you think you are, I know some people who have never watched Towie really warmed to him.

Reactions: 1
He seemed nice in a cheesy way when he appeared on Who do you think you are, I know some people who have never watched Towie really warmed to him.
This is true, my mum thinks the sun shines out of his arse after watching that. I don’t really have an opinion on him - although he’d be a lot more attractive if he kept his mouth shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is very unnecessary and I apologise in advance for objectifying the male body and his link to Michelle is tenuous at present but..... is he packing or is it just the cut of the shorts?
Screenshot_20200823-153747_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is very unnecessary and I apologise in advance for objectifying the male body and his link to Michelle is tenuous at present but..... is he packing or is it just the cut of the shorts?View attachment 220594
I saw this post and had the very same thought. I'm gonna just imagine he is packing, because I'd love to get a mouthful of what he is packing. He's a proper dream man, so gorgeous as the bonus to him seemingly being a delightfully lovely guy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Argh he's assaulting my eyes! If it was a well built man I'd be ogling. But a skinny boy doesn't do it for me.

To answer your question, it's not the cut. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is mark and Michelle’s thread but Jesus Christ that video carol posted of her dancing 😶 I would be MORTIFIED of her.

• Wow
It’s sweet though that the Wright’s seem to have welcomed Michelle’s family into theirs. That they’re close with her cousin.
I don’t think sweet. More that they’re over bearing eg michelle had to move to Essex so baby mark could be near his family. What about her family and feelings? I don’t think they take anyone else’s feelings into account it’s just all about them. They are over confident, cocky and brash family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know this is mark and Michelle’s thread but Jesus Christ that video carol posted of her dancing 😶 I would be MORTIFIED of her.
SO embarrassing, she MUST have had a drink, it looked more like St VItus dance to me. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Look at me everyone, look at me! :LOL:

Why do relatives of Z listers get blue ticks? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen waitwaitslideinflating on instagram? It’s my favourite new page inside
Info about celebs on flights from flight attendants. Mark Wright comes across like a real ass 🤣
Was just about to post these! I’m living for them today 😂

Oh dear Mr Wright, you complete douche bag!

• Haha
Has anyone seen waitwaitslideinflating on instagram? It’s my favourite new page inside
Info about celebs on flights from flight attendants. Mark Wright comes across like a real ass 🤣
Ooh, ever heard of it but just had a look! Some great juice on there 👌🏻👍🏻

Just like we all knew, he’s a prick 🤣

I'm not shocked at all. These are probably the tamer stories too. Nobody can have a personality overhaul, I think he's good at faking like he's a nice guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.