Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a few old episodes on BritBox last night, the way Mark treated Lauren was appalling. Lauren was getting a spray tan from Amy while stood in her knickers, Mark was watching the episode it was shown on and he said “what’s she doing she looks about 19 stone” she didn’t at all, she was slim! She was really attractive back then too before she messed with herself. Mark Wright is vile, I can’t help but feel sorry for Lauren I know she brings a lot of it on herself but it’s sad really

View attachment 208418
Somehow can’t see Michelle doing that
They probably would for all the wrong reasons sadly

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Saw a few old episodes on BritBox last night, the way Mark treated Lauren was appalling. Lauren was getting a spray tan from Amy while stood in her knickers, Mark was watching the episode it was shown on and he said “what’s she doing she looks about 19 stone” she didn’t at all, she was slim! She was really attractive back then too before she messed with herself. Mark Wright is vile, I can’t help but feel sorry for Lauren I know she brings a lot of it on herself but it’s sad really

And that is the root of most of Lauren’s insecurities. Tell someone they are fat or ugly often enough, then that becomes their truth. “We accept the love we think we deserve.”

What the hell does Michelle see in him?

Reactions: 17
And that is the root of most of Lauren’s insecurities. Tell someone they are fat or ugly often enough, then that becomes their truth. “We accept the love we think we deserve.”

What the hell does Michelle see in him?
God knows because she seems a nice person but it makes you think is she really because she married him and is involved with the dreadful Wrights 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God knows because she seems a nice person but it makes you think is she really because she married him and is involved with the dreadful Wrights 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's what I think too. She can't be that nice to marry someone that broke down his ex girlfriend. Mark did that publicly, imagine what he did behind closed doors!

Reactions: 10
That's what I think too. She can't be that nice to marry someone that broke down his ex girlfriend. Mark did that publicly, imagine what he did behind closed doors!
Most other women don’t care what their boyfriends have done in other relationships. My ex completely destroyed me in the most horrible way. He really did almost ruin me. But the girl he’s with now (started seeing her whilst we were together, got engaged to behind my back and is 10 years younger) doesn’t even believe half the stuff he did, never mind actually care. But my mum always says, “if they’ll do it with you, they’ll do it to you”. Men like Mark don’t change but Michelle either puts up with it or leads a very separate life

Reactions: 12
I do like Michelle but even the fact she's married to him makes me think less of her. What was/is she thinking?! He seems so cocky and horrible. Plus she knows exactly how he and his family treated Lauren. That is not a good guy! Being married to a TOWIE star isn't exactly going to raise your profile as a serious actress either (obviously this wouldn't matter if he was a decent person but he isn't.) C'mon girl, you could have had your pick!

Reactions: 17

I'm watching them on Britbox from the beginning too
Mark is a horrible toad, how can she be attracted to gum, knowing how he treats the opposite sex?! Yes people can change but not that much.

Reactions: 7
Has Britbox got all the early TOWIE series? I’m thinking of subscribing as jealous you’re all able to watch the original ones 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm watching them on Britbox from the beginning too
Mark is a horrible toad, how can she be attracted to gum, knowing how he treats the opposite sex?! Yes people can change but not that much.
Exactly! Once a narcissist......

Has Britbox got all the early TOWIE series? I’m thinking of subscribing as jealous you’re all able to watch the original ones 😂
Yes! You can get a free 30 day trial too, I’m loving all the old episodes back in the day when Towie was good. Jess still as desperate as ever!

I do like Michelle but even the fact she's married to him makes me think less of her. What was/is she thinking?! He seems so cocky and horrible. Plus she knows exactly how he and his family treated Lauren. That is not a good guy! Being married to a TOWIE star isn't exactly going to raise your profile as a serious actress either (obviously this wouldn't matter if he was a decent person but he isn't.) C'mon girl, you could have had your pick!
Agree, what the hell is wrong with her! She defo could have had her pick but she chose him ffs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Don't get the hype with her. She had a "phase" of being cute in corrie but now she's to skinny and looks like a female mark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Mark realises the sun is setting on his presenting career (if we can even call it that!) and he’s going full throttle into the fitness thing. His stories today showed him meeting a random who had been doing the family fitness programme or whatever it is, no social distancing at all - f’ing moron. I also can’t stand how he speaks out of one side of his mouth and his massive chin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Mark realises the sun is setting on his presenting career (if we can even call it that!) and he’s going full throttle into the fitness thing. His stories today showed him meeting a random who had been doing the family fitness programme or whatever it is, no social distancing at all - f’ing moron. I also can’t stand how he speaks out of one side of his mouth and his massive chin.
Oh my goodness the side if the mouth thing has been driving me mad!! I watch his Instagrams on silent as I am mental and also have small children but I just see the side of the mouth thing. Has he had a TIA? Is it the drugs? Where is Michelle in his life? Who is Lydia Bright's cousin? Did he have to raise all the doors in his house to let his 6'11 frame in? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not keen on Keith Lemon now but I used to love it when he did his Mark Wright impression.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness the side if the mouth thing has been driving me mad!! I watch his Instagrams on silent as I am mental and also have small children but I just see the side of the mouth thing. Has he had a TIA? Is it the drugs? Where is Michelle in his life? Who is Lydia Bright's cousin? Did he have to raise all the doors in his house to let his 6'11 frame in? So many questions.
I also watch stories on silent. The questions are endless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
7AD7EF4E-FC7E-4BCE-B439-0DBF1EB2EFF1.jpeg

Oh my god what’s Michelle done to her face? This isn’t a bitchy comment I honestly think she I stunning but I didn’t recognise her here! How sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.