Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Michelle looks gorgeous. Have you seen Katie’s video with carol constantly dancing with her bump. It’s weird.

Reactions: 5
On her cousins stories Carol is just dancing whilst cupping her pregnanr belly... So weird

Reactions: 2
It’s sweet though that the Wright’s seem to have welcomed Michelle’s family into theirs. That they’re close with her cousin.

Reactions: 4
It’s sweet though that the Wright’s seem to have welcomed Michelle’s family into theirs. That they’re close with her cousin.
Don't all families do that though? Mine and my husband's families have merged.

Reactions: 1
On her cousins stories Carol is just dancing whilst cupping her pregnanr belly... So weird
Katie the cousin is so up the Wrights arses she probably doesn’t give a tit which one of them is stroking her bump, I saw her with big Mark all over it as well 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie could probably open up a pop up shop in an empty mothercare with all the freebies she has shown on Instagram. And now a baby shower for even more free stuff! Carol is acting like she will be the grandmother, Michelle must be feeling pressure to breed.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Katie the cousin is so up the Wrights arses she probably doesn’t give a tit which one of them is stroking her bump, I saw her with big Mark all over it as well 😂
Oh god how horrible, I am surprised she didn't go into labour early with him all over it, such an old lech

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god how horrible, I am surprised she didn't go into labour early with him all over it, such an old lech
He does come across as a bit of an old perv doesn’t he 😳

Katie could probably open up a pop up shop in an empty mothercare with all the freebies she has shown on Instagram. And now a baby shower for even more free stuff! Carol is acting like she will be the grandmother, Michelle must be feeling pressure to breed.
Oh yeah so many freebies, not bad for being a wannabe! She’s so desperate to be relevant 🙄

Big Mark does come over as a perv and I bet he has has loads of one nighters behind Carol's back, but he is getting on now and is a bit stiff (though not the kind of stiff he would like) he is looking like an old codger. Carol looks better for her age than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would find it so weird if my in-laws were that intertwined with my cousin, it's so odd! Run Michelle while you still can!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know poor Michelle it they are having problems conceiving I am sure the constant baby advertisements and wright clan pouring over her isn’t helping, would explain the fall out too

Reactions: 4
I've heard so many stories of Mark cheating on Michelle which he is an idiot for. I don't even think he's attractive, Michelle can do so much better lol

I've heard so many stories of Mark cheating on Michelle which he is an idiot for. I don't even think he's attractive, Michelle can do so much better lol
That is sad if so.

I wonder if he would be shagging Lauren behind Michelle’s back. Lauren strikes me as being desperate enough to have him part-time. She comes across as so needy and the likes of Mark would capitalise on that.

He did when they first got together. He told Jess when she was with Ricky that it's pretty much what men do and told Ricky not to get caught. Carol knew as she had a face like a cats arse while he talked about it
Carol has always got a face like a cats arse!

She’s got more lines on her face than a road map.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do wonder why if the rumours are everywhere of mark cheating and especially with Lydia cousin why Lauren and others (DM) hasn’t shouted it from the rooftops

Reactions: 2
I think she genuinely comes across as a nice person and is absolutely stunning. I agree she could do a lot better than him, however one poster further up thread stated they knew him through work and he was extremely charming in a "could sell snow to an eskimo" way. He came across as a nasty piece of work on TOWIE but it is so heavily scripted you have to wonder. I think they wanted him to be the playboy character. When he went on I'm A Celeb directly after, he came across far better. I still haven't really warmed to him, he seems super cheesy and a bit cringe and a bit smug.

Reactions: 10
Big Mark does come over as a perv and I bet he has has loads of one nighters behind Carol's back, but he is getting on now and is a bit stiff (though not the kind of stiff he would like) he is looking like an old codger. Carol looks better for her age than him.
Awful to say really, she’s an old woman, but my friends partner is from Essex and it’s apparently common knowledge that prior to marrying Big Mark, Carol was handed round like a tray of cakes😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Awful to say really, she’s an old woman, but my friends partner is from Essex and it’s apparently common knowledge that prior to marrying Big Mark, Carol was handed round like a tray of cakes😉
I can imagine that to be honest

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.