Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lots of Tik toks are cringe but the one Mark put up the other day was awful, Michelle’s voice was on it but she never actually appeared, her mates were on it, Mark was so cringe he’s such a knob, I’m so shocked she married him still 😂
I thought this she couldn’t even bring herself to get in shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really think the Wrights should have their own reality TV show, they are far funnier than Billie and Sam Faiers

This is what annoys me about these ads, as if Mark Wright would be seen dead in Matalan clothes if he wasn’t being paid to promote it! He’s such a twit
I reckon he and the rest of the family were wearing Matalan clothes before their "fame" along with Peacocks and Primark gear.

Reactions: 8
I really think the Wrights should have their own reality TV show, they are far funnier than Billie and Sam Faiers

I reckon he and the rest of the family were wearing Matalan clothes before their "fame" along with Peacocks and Primark gear.
Yeah but they would take it so seriously and not understand what everyone else is laughing at 😂

• Haha
A Wright reality show would be ever more unintentionally funnier than Totally Scott Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does have her own thread.
I LIKE jess I think she is hilarious. I really hope her wedding gets its own reality series. I dont watch Towie ( stopped at series 2) or Sam and Billies show. But any of The Wright Clan Idwatch. They are entertaining and full of drama and take themselves seriously... 🤗remember Marks reality show
[/QUOTE]

Hey Carol how's the hols 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think Michelle seems to be at a cross roads, seeing her pic at that party triggered me. She seems isolated and not part of the group at all. I have felt like that many years ago. But I also think Michelle gets given a lot of latitude. I really loved seeing her in Corrie, I am a Northerner 2. I loved seeing her take on more roles that challenged her. However she also very passive aggressively stuck the boot into Lauren over the years. Although she would never get treated like Lauren did, guaranteed if they split MW will get his flying monkey's to attack her viciously. What goes around comes around

I think Michelle seems to be at a cross roads, seeing her pic at that party triggered me. She seems isolated and not part of the group at all. I have felt like that many years ago. But I also think Michelle gets given a lot of latitude. I really loved seeing her in Corrie, I am a Northerner 2. I loved seeing her take on more roles that challenged her. However she also very passive aggressively stuck the boot into Lauren over the years. Although she would never get treated like Lauren did, guaranteed if they split MW will get his flying monkey's to attack her viciously. What goes around comes around
Passive agressive in what way? I know Michelle wrote in a article about their relationship years ago but i always assumed it was very much Mark/family V. Lauren

Heya I always remember years ago reading a paper and Lauren did something really daft, (which is admittedly a lot of the time) lol. I think Lauren was avoiding a puddle in a ridiculous way and Mark and Michelle completely slated her. Michelle imo usually let's Mark handle criticism of Lauren however in the early days of their relationship she would ridicule Lauren. I also remember when M and M got married and there were all these stories that Lauren was going to show up at the wedding and Arg was going to handle it!!!! Lol. I think what I am trying to say is that Michelle has never seemed to object to the way Mark has depicted Lauren. And I side eye any woman who does that massively.

Reactions: 17
Heya I always remember years ago reading a paper and Lauren did something really daft, (which is admittedly a lot of the time) lol. I think Lauren was avoiding a puddle in a ridiculous way and Mark and Michelle completely slated her. Michelle imo usually let's Mark handle criticism of Lauren however in the early days of their relationship she would ridicule Lauren. I also remember when M and M got married and there were all these stories that Lauren was going to show up at the wedding and Arg was going to handle it!!!! Lol. I think what I am trying to say is that Michelle has never seemed to object to the way Mark has depicted Lauren. And I side eye any woman who does that massively.
I never realised that, I thought Michelle had kept a dignified silence on Lauren. Mark hadn’t but I thought Michelle hadn’t said anything public anyway, The only thing I have heard her say was before her and mark got together but that was about mark really not Lauren. I am surprised the daily mail don’t bring it up constantly

Reactions: 2
Does Big Mark cheat in her?
He did when they first got together. He told Jess when she was with Ricky that it's pretty much what men do and told Ricky not to get caught. Carol knew as she had a face like a cats arse while he talked about it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't understand how Michelle married Mark, he's so far beneath her. Also the way he treated Lauren, why would you want a husband like that?

As for Michelle's silence and never calling Mark out, I understand it because I keep the same silence when it comes to exes. My husband and I were friendly with his ex girlfriend. No drama, no jealousy, nothing complicated (they were broken up for 4 years before I met him). We could sit at the same table and have a meal with her and her husband if we bumped into each other while dining out. She was a nice girl, but they fell out and now no longer speak at all. I liked it when we were all friendly but I don't think it's my place to tell him how to be with his ex. I've stayed well out of the fallout. If I have an opinion or advice, it's only to him, privately, and only when he asks. What can you say as the wife anyway? Are you going to publicly call out your husband? Are you going to publicly defend/attack the ex? I support my husband privately, I don't have to publicly get involved. I think Michelle has acted very gracefully by never commenting on it and not taking the bait when Lauren keeps bringing him up. I feel sorry for Lauren, but she puts her mouth in it. Like the "they don't talk to each other at the gym" comments; they were completely unnecessary. At least my husband's ex was a nice girl I could be friends with, I can't imagine having to deal with an ex like Lauren - who never moved on.

Reactions: 14
Just seen Mark is opening his own chain of gyms...
The daily mail had him worth over £9million again. 6 foot 9 multi billionaire professional body builder and gym owner Mark 'Branson' Wright. Ugh these people make me so cross! Property developer, TV presenter, radio host, personal trainer ... just throw enough excrement at the wall and see what sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we could spend all night listing the times Lauren’s fucked up, but I’ll never understand how Michelle can be with a man like mark that has treated his ex fiancé like absolute dirt!

Reactions: 11
The daily mail had him worth over £9million again. 6 foot 9 multi billionaire professional body builder and gym owner Mark 'Branson' Wright. Ugh these people make me so cross! Property developer, TV presenter, radio host, personal trainer ... just throw enough excrement at the wall and see what sticks.
6ft 9 billionaire that's really a 5ft 8 bloke with a hundred grand in the bank and a car on finance 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dailymail seems to always say “net worth of 9 million”... exact same amount given to Sam Faiers too... thry just make it up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.