Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole Wright family are just vile and nasty humans. Makes you wonder what Michelle is truly like herself to be with a person like Mark.
Well if you look in their cinema room, there is a HUGE photo of Michelle blurred out by the Estate Agent. Who has a huge photo of themselves in their home? I’d say she must be as bad as the rest of them.

Reactions: 21
Well if you look in their cinema room, there is a HUGE photo of Michelle blurred out by the Estate Agent. Who has a huge photo of themselves in their home? I’d say she must be as bad as the rest of them.
Its actually not a photo but a painting an artist did of her (artistweza), hes actually a really good artist if anyone cares to look at his insta

Reactions: 5
Basically, there is a comments section on Daily Mail online, and on every story about Mark, Jess or Michelle this one person always comments things like "Mark Senior is waiting for Carol to bring the dinner, he smashes the plates on his head and he's a legend at his own dinner table", it is so bizarre that I actually feel something like that must have happened!
Thanks for this, that's hilarious, I'm defo looking out for articles on them in future 😂

Reactions: 2
The whole Wright family are just vile and nasty humans. Makes you wonder what Michelle is truly like herself to be with a person like Mark.
Embarrassed to admit I watch this but his sister is coming across a real needy twerp on Celeb Karaoke Club too

Reactions: 8
Yes the towie re runs are doing Mark no favours all. There will be some sort of puff piece in the press soon I reckon to improve the viewing public’s opinion of him. Won’t change anyone’s mind. Nasty bastard then & a nasty bastard now.
I can’t say I’m a huge fan of Lauren G either but you can see where her behaviour stemmed from. Mark is an AHole. He defo contributed to LG’s current stare of mind. He gassed lighted her so much and now being held as a national treasure ? Let’s be honest he is only famous still because he is married to Keegan.

Reactions: 22
I definitely feel like the success MW has achieved is very undeserved, both in terms of his talent (ie none) and due to his vile, abusive behaviour towards women. What on Earth does MK see in him? Lauren is clearly spinning completely out of control these days, it’s quite disturbing.

Reactions: 20
I definitely feel like the success MW has achieved is very undeserved, both in terms of his talent (ie none) and due to his vile, abusive behaviour towards women. What on Earth does MK see in him?

I totally agree, I have wondered if maybe their managers or whoever have advised them they'll make more money together or something. A bit of "brand Beckham" mindset. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve also wondered too what the true story is with his dodgy dealings and his families aswell?

I think it’s widely reported that Arg was drafted in as nasty Marks best friend as his real best friend was Jack Tweedy. And he wasn’t deemed suitable for public consumption 😉
Yes I’m sure MW was caught up in that whole situation too. Defo more to it than meets the eye their joint business deuce bar was fire bombed.

I wish someone who knows them both could spill the tea on their true marriage.

He didn't only control Lauren, he controlled his older sister as well. He yelled at her whenever she called him out on something valid. Also, when Jess wanted a boob job he was yelling at her, telling her he doesn't like it. Who talks to his sister like that? Why is her body any of his business?!?

He treated Lucy the same way, cheated on her one time, threw her under the bus a different time.
Why would he magically be different with Michelle? I think he gaslights her in private, but they keep the "perfect couple" image in public. Just because Michelle is pretty and successful doesn't mean she can't be in a controlling relationship. I hope not, for her sake.

Who knows, maybe he grew up

Reactions: 20

He didn't only control Lauren, he controlled his older sister as well. He yelled at her whenever she called him out on something valid. Also, when Jess wanted a boob job he was yelling at her, telling her he doesn't like it. Who talks to his sister like that? Why is her body any of his business?!?

He treated Lucy the same way, cheated on her one time, threw her under the bus a different time.
Why would he magically be different with Michelle? I think he gaslights her in private, but they keep the "perfect couple" image in public. Just because Michelle is pretty and successful doesn't mean she can't be in a controlling relationship. I hope not, for her sake.

This is just a thought but Marks a bully, bullies kind of need a power imbalance as they’re often cowards. Maybe Michelle is the one who holds the power in their relationship and therefore has taken the wind out of his sails?

Reactions: 5

I think the difference is with Lauren and the rest of them he thought he was better than them. Michelle is the reverse he feels (and is) he is punching above his weight. So probs scared to step a foot wrong. I bet he is extremely jealous tho. Wouldn’t be surprised if Michelle even looked in the direction of another guy that he would blow up.

Reactions: 13
This is just a thought but Marks a bully, bullies kind of need a power imbalance as they’re often cowards. Maybe Michelle is the one who holds the power in their relationship and therefore has taken the wind out of his sails?
She can and probably does remind him that she did not need a tacky reality show to achieve success
If it wasn't for Towie he would still be doing dodgy dealings in nightclubs.He claimed to.have important contact s that could make Jess's band Lola a huge success but it was all bills*it he couldn't even make it to the meetings with the record company because he knew he was talking through his hole
And I hope M K is refusing to get up the duff just to keep him happy, she should wait until she is ready

I would really love to see the dynamics of the relationship, I still can’t put them together. I do think Mark thanks his lucky stars everyday that he is with her, he sees her as the ‘trophy’ wife. Whereas I think he was embarrassed by Lauren (I’m sure she of his behaviour too). His family all Cling on as well as she has what they crave a genuine career and I imagine they are also slightly jealous. MK does make me laugh as she does everything she can not to associate with them she never posts about them I know social media isn’t everything but for the Wrights it is and it must kill them that she doesn’t acknowledge them 🤣
She also never does anything like join in the ‘train wright’ workouts or go on Jess podcast etc not that I blame her just find it funny. Would love to know what goes on behind closed doors

Reactions: 14
I would really love to see the dynamics of the relationship, I still can’t put them together. I do think Mark thanks his lucky stars everyday that he is with her, he sees her as the ‘trophy’ wife. Whereas I think he was embarrassed by Lauren (I’m sure she of his behaviour too). His family all Cling on as well as she has what they crave a genuine career and I imagine they are also slightly jealous. MK does make me laugh as she does everything she can not to associate with them she never posts about them I know social media isn’t everything but for the Wrights it is and it must kill them that she doesn’t acknowledge them 🤣
She also never does anything like join in the ‘train wright’ workouts or go on Jess podcast etc not that I blame her just find it funny. Would love to know what goes on behind closed doors
Career suicide being associated with Towie cast members she has a good acting career and is amongst the original reality stars. Yes they made some bucks and got a great deal of fame from the show and Mark got an American Career going But I don't think it's gained the positive fame... Mark is always the brunt of jokes... Seen as dim or a bit like a try to hard guy... Too preened.. Too Essex too lairy..
And too attached to his fam.
Michelle could find herself being dragged down by the whole Towie image. I do like Michelle but like everyone else commenting I wouldn't put her with Mark Wright...
I think it's wise she doesn't associate herself to much with the Towie crowd as it can affect her personal brand...
I like Michelle and Mark seems OK outside of Towie.. But that show has really tarnished him for me he was a right ass to Lauren.

Reactions: 8
Surely his sister is having a laugh? How insensitive to talk about “the problems” they went through to get on their luxurious holiday with everything going on in the world right now. Delusional
The wright Clan as well as other families aof towie stars are dodgy AF. They all went private school! But parents had very basic jobs. Someone I know knows of many of them families and said they are all been associates (I.e errand boys ) for gangsters. It always surprises me Michelle wants to be linked to crime.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.