Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that silver,grey and crushed velvet.Ugh.Why do people think those colours are classy?.

Reactions: 10
Seems to be a lot of crushed velvet in Essex
Right! Seems like everyone in essex has a grey interior stuffed with crush velvet sofas and mirrored tables. Can't stand it.

The beautiful exterior doesn't match the tacky interior.

Sorry for such a strong opinion, I know taste is personal.

Reactions: 8
I’m usually always wrong about the Popbitch blinds, but this made me think of MK for some reason:

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which former soap star got a bit of practice in ahead of lockdown by shacking up in a holiday lodge for a dirty weekend with a mystery man, not emerging from the villa once for two straight days? The only difference with lockdown was that she did that with her husband.​

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s already got a baby - Mark Wright
Been watching the first Towies and how vile is Mark? A total tit to Lauren and a big headed all round piece of dung.An arrogant hole like that will never change his spots.

Reactions: 18
Been watching the first Towies and how vile is Mark? A total tit to Lauren and a big headed all round piece of dung.An arrogant hole like that will never change his spots.
He was an abusive piece of **** to Lauren. And sadly she never recovered. Unless he has had a complete personality transplant or serious growing up then the old Mark lurks in the shadows. I've got away from men like that. *shudder*

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He was an utter twit to Lauren, it’s no wonder she has issues

He was an abusive piece of **** to Lauren. And sadly she never recovered. Unless he has had a complete personality transplant or serious growing up then the old Mark lurks in the shadows. I've got away from men like that. *shudder*
I agree, I find it hard to believe he’s changed

Reactions: 11
You can see it I the way he treats Arge as well who is like s faithful hound to him.He is always insulting him and his put downs are callous and calculated,but of course disguised as banter

Reactions: 15
You can see it I the way he treats Arge as well who is like s faithful hound to him.He is always insulting him and his put downs are callous and calculated,but of course disguised as banter
Always banter. Really annoys me. When I watched the old ones recently, it was clear he was always belittling Arg to make himself look better. I must admit, I liked Mark in I’m a celeb, but maybe he wasn’t showing his real self then as you can tell deep down he is a cock!

Reactions: 8
Always banter. Really annoys me. When I watched the old ones recently, it was clear he was always belittling Arg to make himself look better. I must admit, I liked Mark in I’m a celeb, but maybe he wasn’t showing his real self then as you can tell deep down he is a cock!
He also came over well on"Who do you think you are" but deep down he is not nice

Reactions: 4
I really hate that he got away scot free for abusing his girlfriend in front of their families, in front of co-workers, and in front of the nation. I second what you said, you can't change your personality. The true Mark is either lying dormant, or it's still happening behind closed doors.

Funny how the two people that were closest to him (Lauren and Arg) are both incredibly fucked up, now. Coincidence? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes the towie re runs are doing Mark no favours all. There will be some sort of puff piece in the press soon I reckon to improve the viewing public’s opinion of him. Won’t change anyone’s mind. Nasty bastard then & a nasty bastard now.

Reactions: 16
Yes the towie re runs are doing Mark no favours all. There will be some sort of puff piece in the press soon I reckon to improve the viewing public’s opinion of him. Won’t change anyone’s mind. Nasty bastard then & a nasty bastard now.
I didn't see Mark in Towie until this weekend and he was monstrous, a very nasty and poisonous man who thought he was God',s gift, I really wanted Kirk to win the boxing match to bring the bastard down a peg but of course he had to win didn't he?

Reactions: 6
No sure if it's been mentioned before but on EVERY story about the Wright's on the Daily Mail there is always a guy called FLINT ISLAND who makes hilarious comments about Mark's dad smashing dinner plates. It's so funny, every single story for months.

• Haha
No sure if it's been mentioned before but on EVERY story about the Wright's on the Daily Mail there is always a guy called FLINT ISLAND who makes hilarious comments about Mark's dad smashing dinner plates. It's so funny, every single story for months.
What are the comments? Also I know I'm being dumb but does smashing dinner plates mean something or literally smashing dinner plates 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
What are the comments? Also I know I'm being dumb but does smashing dinner plates mean something or literally smashing dinner plates 😂🙈
Basically, there is a comments section on Daily Mail online, and on every story about Mark, Jess or Michelle this one person always comments things like "Mark Senior is waiting for Carol to bring the dinner, he smashes the plates on his head and he's a legend at his own dinner table", it is so bizarre that I actually feel something like that must have happened!

Attachments

• Haha
I know it's well funny 😂

Reactions: 2
Agree with those that have said Mark comes across really badly on TOWIE. He behaved horribly to Lauren. Gaslighted her all the time and verbally abused her. If those episodes had aired now, he would have been torn apart. He has got away with it because back then people weren’t as conscious and aware of this sort of stuff. The fact Carol tried to say that Lauren was equally to blame is awful. She should have been disgusted with the way her Son treated Lauren.

And with regards to Arg, I get the impression that Arg feels “lucky” that Mark chose him to be his best friend. Like the child at school who struggles to fit in, they will obviously feel good if a “popular” child chooses to hang out with them. The difference is, that child grows up and sees through it. Whereas Arg doesn’t seem to have wised up to how Nark treats him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The whole Wright family are just vile and nasty humans. Makes you wonder what Michelle is truly like herself to be with a person like Mark.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s widely reported that Arg was drafted in as nasty Marks best friend as his real best friend was Jack Tweedy. And he wasn’t deemed suitable for public consumption 😉

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.