Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely his sister is having a laugh? How insensitive to talk about “the problems” they went through to get on their luxurious holiday with everything going on in the world right now. Delusional
I see she has deleted that comment on her stories now. How insensitive

Reactions: 6
Surely his sister is having a laugh? How insensitive to talk about “the problems” they went through to get on their luxurious holiday with everything going on in the world right now. Delusional
Says something about her. She even feels the need to have her expensive handbag in view, like it's a coincidence.

Reactions: 9
The whole family are a bunch of twats, she must have had messages if she’s deleted it now. Third world problems eh Natalya hun 🙄. She’s obviously as thick as the rest of them

I see she has deleted that comment on her stories now. How insensitive
I couldn’t believe it! I think she deleted it pretty soon after posting it as when I looked again a few hours later it was gone...

Reactions: 2
I can't for the life of me think why Michelle would be attracted to/still married to Mark! Can't she see what a total bellend he is?? And I use to like listening to heart radio but can't anymore because of Mark. Who gave him that job as he has zero personality, nothing to say and constantly mentions 'my wife michelle' at least once an hour, it's total cringe! And not forgetting name dropping his one friend Olly murrs constantly🤦‍♀️ somebody see sense and get a proper DJ in!! Rant over.

Reactions: 19
I can't for the life of me think why Michelle would be attracted to/still married to Mark! Can't she see what a total bellend he is?? And I use to like listening to heart radio but can't anymore because of Mark. Who gave him that job as he has zero personality, nothing to say and constantly mentions 'my wife michelle' at least once an hour, it's total cringe! And not forgetting name dropping his one friend Olly murrs constantly🤦‍♀️ somebody see sense and get a proper DJ in!! Rant over.
I think he has to constantly remind Michelle that they are married 😝😂

Similarly, Lauren Goodger constantly reminds him that she's his ex fiancee.

A lot of bunny boiling going on for my liking. 🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Opposites attract, perhaps?🤷‍♀️

Unless Jess' turmoil to get on her luxury holiday involved saving enslaved sex trafficked victims, organ donation, volunteering at a local hospice and finding a cure to covid 19, I think we all can imagine the difficulties she had in getting away on her luxury holiday (that she could fund in a time of great economic strife when people are losing their jobs and homes).

I will guess it involved her spending an hour on lastminute.com then having a lie down from the strain. Having to pack her fake LV luggage HERSELF WITHOUT ANY HELP and then wear a face covering for a few hours among some poor people. There might have been a few delays where she had to browse the airport shops and purchase some luxury goods, which she can without calculating if a purchase leaves her enough left over for rent, food and heating bills. She will need to lie down in her luxurious hotel Egyptian cotton sheets for at least 17 hours to recover. Thoughts are with Jess at this hard time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless Jess' turmoil to get on her luxury holiday involved saving enslaved sex trafficked victims, organ donation, volunteering at a local hospice and finding a cure to covid 19, I think we all can imagine the difficulties she had in getting away on her luxury holiday (that she could fund in a time of great economic strife when people are losing their jobs and homes).

I will guess it involved her spending an hour on lastminute.com then having a lie down from the strain. Having to pack her fake LV luggage HERSELF WITHOUT ANY HELP and then wear a face covering for a few hours among some poor people. There might have been a few delays where she had to browse the airport shops and purchase some luxury goods, which she can without calculating if a purchase leaves her enough left over for rent, food and heating bills. She will need to lie down in her luxurious hotel Egyptian cotton sheets for at least 17 hours to recover. Thoughts are with Jess at this hard time.
There is a type of person who highly values material items and feels they are so entitled and important that they shouldn't have to experience issues. But look we got there and we will show you our 5* room which should take away our immense stress. Beautiful room that looks like they got it photo ready and put the new heavily monogrammed LV bag in the centre.
Narcissist!

Reactions: 7

Totally agree with everything you say but to be fair to Jess it wasn’t her, it was the even more Z list Natalya 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I find Natalya worse to be honest she has no grasp of real life. I think it was on Jess podcast her and Mark were saying from about 15 she said I want to be an ‘influencer and model’. She’s never had a real job. I know Mark and Jess haven’t really either but they have a bit more normality pre towie
All she does all day is pose on Instagram looking miserable. Her boyfriend must need a holiday when he comes back from being a full time photographer. I mean what’s this natural looking photo 😂
E3E89981-CC52-41B2-A0EA-098A0E04D458.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find Natalya worse to be honest she has no grasp of real life. I think it was on Jess podcast her and Mark were saying from about 15 she said I want to be an ‘influencer and model’. She’s never had a real job. I know Mark and Jess haven’t really either but they have a bit more normality pre towie
All she does all day is pose on Instagram looking miserable. Her boyfriend must need a holiday when he comes back from being a full time photographer. I mean what’s this natural looking photo 😂View attachment 277448
Haha, brilliant comment about the boyfriend, I bet it’s true he must be exhausted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with everything you say but to be fair to Jess it wasn’t her, it was the even more Z list Natalya 🤣🤣
It didn't seem like some t hi NG said by an adult. Natalya is the younger sister? Neverheard of her. Is she on Towie?
Likely management corrected her. Its so shallow that post. Sure go on holiday but it looks like a bragging post.
IT'S no wonder Michelle keeps a low profile in concern to them. It's a PR disaster being associated with that shallowness.
Mind you the theresa gap in the TV market now asThe Kardashians don't have a TV show. The Wright Clan would fill it nicely. Probably be great TV. Jess has always been great TV. I bet the whole family would be lockdown TV gold...

All she does all day is pose on Instagram looking miserable. Her boyfriend must need a holiday when he comes back from being a full time photographer. I mean what’s this natural looking photo 😂View attachment 277448
Where's her face? Maybe they didn't get the Wright shot😉
The whole family are an attractive bunch and don't they know it! No taking photos of great scenery or local animals. It's all me me me me me and you but with me in it of course😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It didn't seem like some t hi NG said by an adult. Natalya is the younger sister? Neverheard of her. Is she on Towie?
Likely management corrected her. Its so shallow that post. Sure go on holiday but it looks like a bragging post.
IT'S no wonder Michelle keeps a low profile in concern to them. It's a PR disaster being associated with that shallowness.
Mind you the theresa gap in the TV market now asThe Kardashians don't have a TV show. The Wright Clan would fill it nicely. Probably be great TV. Jess has always been great TV. I bet the whole family would be lockdown TV gold...

Where's her face? Maybe theyarly attractive at all? didn't get the Wright shot😉
The whole family are an attractive bunch and don't they know it! No taking photos of great scenery or local animals. It's all me me me me me and you but with me in it of course😁
They aren’t particularly attractive at all? You could show films on their foreheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At the end of the day Michelle is no better then the rest of the Wrights. She saw how he treated Lauren. She even said publicly how awful he was to Lauren before her and Mark started dating.

And yes Michelle is obviously a beautiful girl. Mark thinks he lucked out with ‘a prize’. But the more one thinks about it, you realize that Michelle only looks the way she does because of all the plastic surgery she has done. No one could call her a natural beauty. That’s for sure.

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day Michelle is no better then the rest of the Wrights. She saw how he treated Lauren. She even said publicly how awful he was to Lauren before her and Mark started dating.

And yes Michelle is obviously a beautiful girl. Mark thinks he lucked out with ‘a prize’. But the more one thinks about it, you realize that Michelle only looks the way she does because of all the plastic surgery she has done. No one could call her a natural beauty. That’s for sure.
I disagree, she was absolutely stunning when she was in Corrie years ago and she hadn't had any surgery then. It's a sad coincidence that her and Lauren who was also very pretty,feel the need to go down the plastic surgery road, which can end up as disfigurement.

I think she is naturally pretty but was definitely more "normal" looking in Corrie. Now she just looks like the rest of them.

Reactions: 4
Natalya is in Dubai and has spent a great amount of time in a corridor taking pics of herself in a basic black dress. Could just as well have spared the airfare and hotel costs and taken the pics at home as you can’t tell the difference. Most people go on holidays and have photos lying by the pool or evening in activities, but not this zlist lot who forever think they are on an A-list photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.